Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gazingas
Gazingas
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Character: Milora Salvator Left_bar_bleue0/0Character: Milora Salvator Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Character: Milora Salvator Empty Character: Milora Salvator

Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:14 pm
THE POWERLESS HUMAN TEMPLATE

Enter The Human Character
非再生可能

I. Basic Information

» Name: Milora Salvator
» Alias: N/A
» Age: 18
» Gender: Female

» Association: None

» Appearance Written: Milora is 5’6 with teal hair dropping to her waist, covering her left eye. Her body isn’t as ‘developed’ as others for her age, her body is an endomorph, she has freckles across her face, and her eyes are two different colours, the left being golden and the right being red with a golden X as the pupil. As for her clothing, it’s fairly simple. She has an open black jacket with a white t-shirt and blue shorts going down slightly below the knees, and her shoes are standard sneakers. In addition, she wears a mask to cover her freckles.

» Appearance Image: » Appearance Image: I don’t know how to draw good :C

II. Personality

» Personality: Milora is shy and timid, getting frightened at the smallest of things. It's a little severe as she’s afraid to speak over something as small as the phone. Occasionally she’ll get moments of courage to do something like protect her friends from bullies or to try and make friends, however that’s on very rare occasions. When alongside those she's comfortable around, she's still timid, but drops most of her shyness. She becomes something of a kuudere rather than just the ordinary person. Whenever in a battle or confrontation, she usually freezes in place helpless like her timidness just spikes, but when someone precious is involved, she's completely different, showing complete courage in both her actions and words. Occasionally, when provoked to an extreme, she'll act like a complete savage (in the feral way), not showing any mercy to anyone (similar to a hollow). In conclusion, around the general population she's timid and shy, around people of comfort (friends and family) she becomes somewhat of a kuudere retaining the timidness and slight shyness, and when in a battle she's either frozen helpless, courageous, or a ( feral ) savage, similar to that of a hollow.

III. History

» History:
» History: Her mother was a Shinigami and her father a standard human. Milora’s father left the family some time after she was born, so Milora and her mother were alone by themselves. She’d have to bring Milora along with her frequently to dangerous areas of town for many part-time jobs as there was nobody to watch Milora, as she couldn’t just bring Milora into Soul Society to be with the rest of her family. She worked with dangerous and frightening people, and Milora was around them most of the time, hence her fears for pretty much everything. Then, when Milora turned 12, her mother was diagnosed with Heart Cancer. She died not long after, and Milora was brought into an orphanage. The orphanage attempted to reach out to the father, and they did. She lived with him for a while, in constant fear due to the way she was treated. It wasn't abusive, but she was neglected and forgotten most of the time. He would often bring home friends to drink, some trying to get 'close' to Milora. Her father was so drunk he literally couldn't care. As a case was opened on her alongside existing cases on her father, she eventually moved away back into the orphanage. This gave her motivation to study a little harder to not end up like her father and his friends, but mostly added to the Trauma. She didn't receive therapy, however with the aid of friends she worked it out to some extent, learning to surpress her feelings. Now she graduated elementary school and goes to high school.

IV. Equipment

» Equipment:
V. Human Traits

» Powers: » Powers: Besides seeing spirits, she can bring forth some unnatural power when pressured enough or in-danger. Perhaps this foreshadows future powers and development? Aside from that, she has nothing that’s exactly special.

I. Skill Sheet

(To Find Out about what these skills are for, please READ THIS THREAD before you try doing anything to it. After you have read it, do not fill your skills out until a staff member has graded your thread. The staff member checking your app will also give you Will Skills in which you can add to your app when approved. Click the spoiler below to see what tier gets what kind of skills.)

Spoiler:

General Skills Untrained/Beginner/Adept/Advanced/Elite
  • Durability: Untrained/Beginner/Adept/Advanced/Elite
  • General Speed: Untrained/Beginner/Adept/Advanced/Elite
  • Strength: Untrained/Beginner/Adept/Advanced/Elite
  • Weapon Skill: Untrained/Beginner/Adept/Advanced/Elite

Will Skills
  • Willpower/Determination:Untrained/Beginner/Adept/Advanced/Elite
  • Mental Deduction: Untrained/Beginner/Adept/Advanced/Elite
  • Focus: Untrained/Beginner/Adept/Advanced/Elite

VII. Role Play Sample

» Roleplay Sample:
As Milora was walking by the sidewalk, she found a local neighborhood dog nearby.

" Aw~. You’re just an adorable little cutie, aren’t you?!" she said to herself, oblivious of her surroundings.

She’d grab a small stick, throwing it away next to a nearby tree as the dog chased after it. Suddenly, an old man walked up to her.

" I believe you found Patches, my dear. " the old man would say unexpectedly.

Milora would jump upwards out of shock & fear.

" I-I apologize for playing with i- I mean P-Patches sir- "

" Now now, no need for any of that. "`he'd blurt out, cutting her off.

" Oh, I-I see . . " she’d respond.

" That there is a lost spirit, still wandering for its owner. I’m surprised you can see it. Why is that? " he’d ask.

" In all honestly, I-I don’t know. It-It’s just been something since I-I can remember. ".

" I see. " he’d respond.

Suddenly, a 6'0 built girl in school clothing was closing in on Milora, calling for her.

" I see your friend is coming by. I’ll let you be free of this old fool before she comes by. " the old man would tell her.

" Thank you very much sir. " she’d say suddenly.

" For what exactly? " he asked.

" For allowing me to p-play with your dog, sir! " she’d studder, bowing to him.

He’d chuckle, saying: " Not a problem, young lady. ".

The dog would return as he and the old man walked away, fading.

A minute would pass afterwards.

" What were you doing bowing to the air? " Nilah would ask, running next to her.

" Um~ n-nothing in particular. " Milora would respond nervously.

" Well, it’s time to get going! Class is about to start! ".

" But today i-is Saturday Nilah. ".

" O~h. That explains why nobody’s here. " Nilah would awkwardly mutter.

Nilah laughed and Milora chuckled as they walked back to the orphanage.

END OF THE POST

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Character: Milora Salvator Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Character: Milora Salvator Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Character: Milora Salvator Empty Re: Character: Milora Salvator

Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:15 pm
[mod]
Application Checklist
  • Name [X]
  • Appropriate Age [X]
  • Gender [X]
  • Appearance Present [X]
  • Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [X]
  • Appearance is Not Claimed [X]
  • 10 sentences for personality [X]
  • History is of appropriate length [X]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [X]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [X]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [X]
  • Skills are not filled in[X]

Will Skills
  • Willpower/Determination: Beginner
  • Mental Deduction: Beginner
  • Focus: Beginner

Hazard Rankings
  • [b]Power: F
  • Influence: F
  • Resources: F

Comments/Notes:
Tier: 6-0
Hazard Rating: F[/mod]
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Character: Milora Salvator Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Character: Milora Salvator Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Character: Milora Salvator Empty Re: Character: Milora Salvator

Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:25 am
[mod]Updated version posted, archiving[/mod]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum