Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Learning From the Best [Private/Ulv] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Learning From the Best [Private/Ulv] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Learning From the Best [Private/Ulv] - Page 3 Empty Re: Learning From the Best [Private/Ulv]

Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:41 am

Kuchiki Keiko

In Keiko's mind, there was a notepad and pen writing down everything Ulv was saying so she could study it later, or at least assuredly commit it to memory. Any sort of explanation or teaching was something for to be excited over. Resolve Flame being left for later, that was alright. It was one of her most renown techniques, after all, and a namesake to one of her monikers. As for the other techniques mentioned? It seemed the common theme here was that Keiko needed to be, in general and in all fields, 'stronger'.

Of course, that wasn't something that'd make Keiko frown or be discouraged. Keiko didn't understand everything, there was plenty that was too complicated for her to understand. Hard work, however, was not one of those things. Hard work, and progression a foundation to be able to execute the goal was an idea within her element. If anything, the knowledge that techniques could be executed after developing speed, strength, skill, and stamina--those four S's just invigorated Keiko. Their breakdown to tangible factors made it all the more reachable to her. Ulv's caress to her cheek would be rounded from the ambitious smile spreading wide on her face.

That smiled closed a bit in disappointment when Ulv made it more clear what they were going to do before getting into the dirty work, but Keiko reassured herself. This was just a step towards that direction, after all. Besides, she was being too hasty. They'll get to it, things just needed to be put into proper order first.

"O-okay. Okay! Yeah, let's go do that! You know where the Kuchiki estate is, right? Let's go as soon as possible, and you're much faster than me, Auber-sa--, Auber-sensei. In which case, if you wouldn't mind?"

Keiko put her arms forward, her intent being the suggestion to have Ulv carry her to the Kuchiki residence. Last time, the girl was out of commission for the ride, so this time she was sure to be conscious for the experience. It wasn't often that someone got the chance to reach speeds as fast as Ulv could, after all.

END POST

Learning From the Best [Private/Ulv] - Page 3 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Learning From the Best [Private/Ulv] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Learning From the Best [Private/Ulv] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Learning From the Best [Private/Ulv] - Page 3 Empty Re: Learning From the Best [Private/Ulv]

Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:52 am

Learning From the Best [Private/Ulv] - Page 3 6EdIfMt

THE FLAME OF HOPE

Artist: Hammerfall - Song: Heart's On Fire

"I do, yes" Ulv replied, moving to pick up Keiko and hold her like a Princess. "Though can you last the trip? Last time wasn't so good~" the teasing tone came again, and that smile. Somewhere between a wolf finding a dear and a woman finding someone she could be herself with. And then to keep the teasing up, Ulv just walked a casual, slow pace towards the Kuchiki manor while having a conversation with her.

"So I am a strange kind of woman. I have a massive wardrobe and I love to dress people up with it. There is a lot that could suit you, and I have a lot of fun with it. Even without any desire or expectation of sex or other sexual dominant actions with the girl in question, I like doing it. Maybe strange. Maybe because I never played with dolls when I was young and now I am making the girls my dolls to make up for that"

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Learning From the Best [Private/Ulv] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Learning From the Best [Private/Ulv] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:00 pm

Kuchiki Keiko

"W-wha, o-of course I can! I'm a Kuchiki, a student to the Inferno Vizard Queen! I'll be fine."

Keiko's nose was practically growing from her confidence, but her confusion came about when she took notice of the leisure speed they were going. She looked forward in the direction they were going and Ulv, back and forth. She didn't want to just blatantly plead for a speed up, but she really did want to speed up.

"S-say, Auber-sensei, I'm feeling a bit warm being so close to you. Surely, the wind of a speedy dash would balance things out? Ahaha?"

The topic of sex nearly had a steam cloud blowing out from her ears, prompting a, "O-oh, i-is that so," but other than that Keiko responded normally.

"I get dressed up a lot. The maids at the manor always prepare me for ceremonies and stuff with different kinds of formal clothing, most generally kimonos, and my mother likes to dress me up as well sometimes. I'm not as much of a fan of it. I'm fully comfortable with my uniform."

END POST

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Learning From the Best [Private/Ulv] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Learning From the Best [Private/Ulv] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:29 pm

Learning From the Best [Private/Ulv] - Page 3 6EdIfMt

THE FLAME OF HOPE

Artist: Hammerfall - Song: Heart's On Fire

Smart one, wasn't she? Ulv was just teasing her with the gentle walk but she gave a brilliant reason to speed it up without explicitly stating that was her desire. Every moment was just stoking Ulv's desires to take her home and keep her there forever. Though there was disappointment when she said she didn't like getting dressed up and preferred to stay in the uniform she had.
"I've got a lot more than just formal kimonos, but if you don't like that sort of thing then I shall not do that sort of thing.

That, is the misunderstood secret of domination and submission. Everyone sees the dominant as in control. She plays with her submissive, makes the girl do all the things she wants, has her way with the helpless doll. But the unseen undercurrent is, that if the submissive does not like what is happening, then the scene stops instantly. Another word and the scene is never repeated" Ulv spoke. Not entirely sure why she was telling Keiko all this, she just was.

And then, looking down with a smile, Ulv called The Wind to her and took off. The surroundings became a blur of colour, and Keiko was treated to the full extent of Ulv's peerless reaction speed. She was capable of making turns to avoid people and objects in such a small fraction of a second Keiko probably wouldn't even see what Ulv was weaving around. There was neither the harsh wind not the pressure one might expect from exceeding mach velocity at ground level, but a gentle wind that stroked her face and whispered words beyond the edge of hearing at her.

At such a rate, it was no wonder they arrived at the manor in a very short period of time. But Ulv, did not put her down and instead walked in, still carrying Keiko like the most dutiful maid that ever existed.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:40 pm

Kuchiki Keiko

Keiko didn't want to disappoint Ulv in any way, so when she felt that her mentor felt her response to be unfortunate, the girl added onto it.

"Oh, but, I mean, it'd be close-minded of me to just turn everything down as a blanketed rule! Like, who's to say there isn't some other type of clothing I end up liking! So, if there's time and things are slowed down then... uh... I guess I wouldn't mind too much."

The talk about submission and dominance was a bit weird, though, and it sounded a bit off topic to Keiko. She didn't quite draw the link between the subjects, and assumed Ulv went on a tangent. But, she was sure to write that down in her mental notepad, no doubt about it.

Then, things picked up. In a sudden rush, the two were going off at speeds Keiko couldn't even imagine! It wasn't something she could ever experience until now, and in small shock she closed her eyes to brace herself.... And nothing. Just a small breeze. She was expecting some enormous whiplash, and Keiko flexed her muscles and strained herself to be able to endure the rapid changing in direction, but none of that came. When her eyes opened, the world around here was blending about in colour, streaks going across, and the gentlest wind brushing against her. It was like a fantasy world. Keiko's mouth hung a bit in amazement, and her eyes were widened and wandering to take in everything.

It felt like no time at all, largely cause it hardly was any time, before their journey came to an end. There was a bit of disappointment felt, but Keiko carved the wonder in her heart. One day, this sort of thing would be something she could experience all on her own, without Ulv to carry her.

Her wanderlust and amazement was dialed down as she was brought back to reality. Keiko positioned herself to be ready to be put on the ground, but when Ulv kept on moving without doing so, she looked to her teacher in confusion.

"Uh, Auber-sensei? You can put me down now?"

A bit of worry started to well in her. She wasn't keen on her clansmen seeing her in this embarrassing posture.

END POST

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum