Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
It is Good and Right [Abalia, Yushiro] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1It is Good and Right [Abalia, Yushiro] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

It is Good and Right [Abalia, Yushiro] - Page 2 Empty Re: It is Good and Right [Abalia, Yushiro]

Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:23 pm

It is Good and Right [Abalia, Yushiro] - Page 2 VIK9ZBH

Lady Kyoraku

Abalia saw very clearly that Yushiro was correct in this coming to a firm impasse. There was no reconciling their differences at this time, and Abalia would not press any further for it. This discourse would only be an endless back and forth between the two, casting blame on one side or another. That was not her desire, and so she simply nodded in agreement.

"I understand, Lord Shihoin. I thank you for your time, and I do look forward to future cooperation between the two of us. I very much intend to return to this conversation in the future, as I still believe firmly that the Shihoin will be able to provide the Soul Society greatly. Chidori, Kintori, and Kokoro have all done tremendously well in the roles they have taken on. I believe that if the families act such as they have, then there will be no trouble at all in establishing the relationship we both seek."

Standing up, given this conversation had come to a close, she allowed herself the slightest of smiles.

"I appreciate your attention and your time, Lord Shihoin."

Giving one more bow, Abalia left the estate without another word. So much to do, so much to do...

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum