Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Mixed Blood and Feelings [Private/Kokoro] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Mixed Blood and Feelings [Private/Kokoro] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Mixed Blood and Feelings [Private/Kokoro] - Page 3 Empty Re: Mixed Blood and Feelings [Private/Kokoro]

Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:45 pm

Kuchiki Keiko

Keiko's mind felt a bit wonky by now--what was the word? Floatier? So she wasn't as keen on her surroundings, or what she was doing, as she usually might've been. If anything, you could even call her a bit impulsive. Such that, when she finished drinking the amakaze, Keiko didn't hold back the look of sad disappointing on her face. But, to her core, this girl was a doer. Without reservation, she raised her hand and called out to ask for another order, her other hand still locked onto Kokoro's.

After, she continued putting food into her mouth, her movements a bit sloppier and the size of the bites a bit larger.

"Do they actually just put sugar in it and mix it together? Do they do that with a lot of drinks? Ah, thank you."

As soon as she got the new order, Keiko went back to sipping it, still inquisitive as ever, totally unaware of how Kokoro was studying her. She sniffed the liquid, even dipped her tongue in it first--with the same, caught-off-guard "echk!"--but she continued drinking anyways.

END POST

Mixed Blood and Feelings [Private/Kokoro] - Page 3 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Mixed Blood and Feelings [Private/Kokoro] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Mixed Blood and Feelings [Private/Kokoro] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Mixed Blood and Feelings [Private/Kokoro] - Page 3 Empty Re: Mixed Blood and Feelings [Private/Kokoro]

Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:55 pm

Mixed Blood and Feelings [Private/Kokoro] - Page 3 L1MgEf2

Kokoro

It was definitely impressive how Keiko just went right for it even after her initial reaction. Well, Kokoro'd always admired people who just went for it no matter what, so she thought that was a pretty good point. Nodding in approval, mostly to herself, Kokoro got herself a barley shochu, figuring it'd be alright if she went for something a little stronger. Took a lot to get her real drunk, after all.

"Mmm, I think they put the sugar in when they ferment it, but I've never made it myself, so I dunno if that's right. Now ya got me wonderin' too though, I'll have ta look into that."

Kokoro couldn't quite help herself but giggle at Keiko's reaction to the amazake, and was kind of glad she'd ordered it warm. Given how much thicker it got when it was cold, might've just given her another point of difficulty with it. Her hold on Keiko's hand tightened just the faintest bit, totes out of support for her.

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Mixed Blood and Feelings [Private/Kokoro] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Mixed Blood and Feelings [Private/Kokoro] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:06 pm

Kuchiki Keiko

Every other sip or so, Keiko tapped her tongue on the roof of her mouth making odd noises. In her head, she was trying to separate the taste of the sugar from the taste of the drink, obviously to no avail. Then, her curiosity drew her eyes to the shochu. What other tastes were available?

"Does that one have sugar in it? Can I try?"

Normally, Keiko might've been more subtle with her interests, but Keiko wasn't feeling all that normal right now. Enough that she didn't really recognise the tightening of Kokoro's hand, though she did reflexively return it. There was no deeper meaning behind that, not that such a sentiment could be clearly communicated.

END POST

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Mixed Blood and Feelings [Private/Kokoro] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Mixed Blood and Feelings [Private/Kokoro] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:16 pm

Kokoro

"Nnnnope! No sugar at all in here, but it's not super duper strong either. Weeeeell... I guess it's stronger than the stuff we've had so far."

Taking one more sip, Kokoro felt her cheeks go just a little red as she held out her glass for Keiko to take a sip. Honestly, she probably could have just slid it across the table and let her pick it up herself, but that thought didn't really occur to her. She really hadn't been drinking too much lately if the alcohol had her like this, huh?

"Don't push yourself too hard, huh? Like I said, that might backfire on ya. Don't wanna see ya chokin' on this or anything. Just be ready for a burn, okidoke?"

Coding in Template By:
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:41 pm

Kuchiki Keiko

Not really thinking about it, Keiko went in for a sip. She grabbed hold of the Kokoro's hand on the glass to stabilise it and guide it to her mouth, tilting to take a sip.

"Echhhkkk!"

Keiko's face scrunched in protest to the flavours, a bit of a burning sensation running down her throat. In an attempt to wash it all out, she took another large swig of the shochu, not realising that the shochu was what gave her that reaction to begin with.

"Ecchhhkyaa!!"

Her hand stabilising the glass let go, and she waved the staff over.

"Water, water please! EccchkkkK!"

She quickly motioned to put more meat in her mouth, desperately trying to rid herself of the bitterness.

"How do you drink this--burp--stuff?"

Keiko's burp let a little bit of saliva messily slide out the side of her mouth, hanging off her lips. Keiko's lips were a bit pink, the rest of her face was approaching the same shade.

END POST

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:47 pm

Kokoro

Kokoro almost laughed at everything that happened before her eyes, but that'd have been a little too mean even for her, so she managed to keep it down to just a quiet little giggle. When the water arrived, she made sure to slide it right over to Keiko as quickly as possible, wanting to make sure the girl got what she quite likely needed.

"Well it takes a little gettin' used to, I guess. I pretty much did the same thing the first time I had it, so don't feel bad, yeah? Pretty sure I actually even got all in my nose n' sinuses n' stuff was super not fun. So hey, ya did better than me, heheen~"

Noting the bit of saliva trailing from her lips, Kokoro quickly pulled a handkerchief from her purse and reached over to wipe it away, her warm smile still naturally present all the while. Her lips were soft, huh. Kokoro idly felt her face warm up a little more, and decided she probably shouldn't have any more shochu if she was this out of practice with drinking. Used to be able to put this stuff away without even gettin' a little heated up!

Coding in Template By:
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:58 pm

Kuchiki Keiko

Mere moments after they got the water, the glass was empty. Water didn't have much distinct flavour, so there was nothing to override the shochu. At the least, any remnants were cleared out, so the taste didn't linger for much longer. Just to be sure, though, Keiko clicked her tongue a couple times to get a clear idea.

"Nose? How'd you manage that? Did you snort it all up or something--is that what you're supposed to do?"

Keiko was half joking, but admittedly a bit curious on whether there were secrets behind drinking. Even if people acclimated as the way to get into drinking, she just couldn't wrap her head around it. Why keep drinking something so nasty until you get used to it?

When Kokoro brought the handkerchief out to wipe Keiko's lips, the girl impulsively bit into it. She didn't really think about it. Like basically anything in front of her mouth was to be drunk from or eaten. It was only when her mouth felt the fabric and absence of edible flavour that she realised what she just did before lazily apologising.

"O-oh, sorry about that. Here, you can bite mine too."

A believer of equal trade, Keiko brought out her own handkerchief with the Kuchiki emblem on it and offered it to Kokoro. This was, after all, the logical conclusion.

"I usually don't bring much on me around, but Okaa-sama always makes me bring this around. She says a lady should do their best to be well kempt."

END POST

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:19 pm

Kokoro

Giggling at that question, Kokoro shook her head a little bit in answer to the question. That was kind of silly, but she didn't mind.

"Well, that is what I did, but just on accident. Don'tcha go around tryin' that one yourself, it's gonna hurt! And I don't wanna see ya go into another big ol' coughing fit like that, even if it was kinda adorable, lol."

At the bite into her handkerchief, she blinked once or twice in surprise, but then laughed to herself, quite openly but very cheerfully. There was no condescension or rudeness to it, just an honest, girly laugh.

"Well, if ya insist, I wouldn't wanna keep things unfair or anything. Your mom sounds like a smart lady, it's always good ta keep somethin' on hand so ya look your best. Hamu~"

With an exaggerated sound effect to make the whole thing a little sillier, Kokoro took a gentle nibble, though she ended up biting not only the handkerchief, but a bit of Keiko's finger, as well.

Coding in Template By:
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:27 pm

Kuchiki Keiko

Keiko took the words to heart, making sure to remember that drinking alcohol was strictly done through the mouth. To really cement this lesson, she responded in kind.

"Gotcha, don't drink through your nose, lol."

What "lol" meant was alien to Keiko, but obviously Kokoro wouldn't have said it unless it was relevant. The girl wasn't much of an instant-messenger, preferring to have her conversations physically and face to face.

Speaking of her face, Keiko wore an expression of satisfaction, like all was right and balanced with the world, when Kokoro motioned to bite the handkerchief. Yet, the greedy gal decided to get more than her share! The protocol here was to return the action and bite the handkerchief, and the handkerchief alone--fingers were not a part of the transaction!

"You can't just do that! That's not the law of equivalent exchange! *HAMPF*"

True to her beliefs, Keiko grabbed Kokoro's hand and lightly bit her finger back. Though, in her lack of dexterity, it was like Keiko just put the finger all the way in her mouth, nibbling at its base; however, it was rude to leave the finger dirty. So, gracefully and politely, Keiko sucked at the finger while drawing it out of her mouth, making sure excessive saliva wasn't left behind or anything.

END POST

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:39 pm

Kokoro

"Heheen~ Lookit you, learnin' pretty fast."

Any further quips Kokoro might have had, however, were rather quickly silenced before they could even leave her mouth. Wha- Did she just go right for it?? Like her whole finger too! Kokoro very decidedly blushed at that one now, honestly not having had anything like this occur before. She was...embarrassed. Yes, embarrassed. Definitely embarrassed!! Why else would she be blushing like this and at a loss for words??

"W-well hey now! That's not equal either! I only got a little nibble, and that was on accident!"

Bringing the hand she was currently holding up to her own mouth, Kokoro most decidedly returned the gesture now, nibbling at the base of Keiko's finger in much the same gentle manner she had just received. However, given her own, uh...similar experiences, she perhaps put a bit more care into the cleaning thereafter, a definite practice in the motions of her tongue as she slowly removed Keiko's finger from her mouth.

"There... We, um, we even now..?"

Coding in Template By:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum