Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Naysayers - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue174500/99999The Naysayers - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

The Naysayers - Page 3 Empty Re: The Naysayers

Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:28 pm

Solhammond Palliser | THE MOON CUTTER

"Uhhh..."

The man would comment dumbfounded for a moment wondering what he could, even if it was faux anger. Truth be told he was being playful in the moment, before just chuckling not able to get over her cute pouting face. The man would rest his chin on his hand, giving her a genuinely loving look. He was happy to be here.

"I suppose I'mma just need to make it up to you later tonight. Anything you want." The man would offer her a blank check, unconcerned with how she redeemed it. It wasn't like she'd ask him to do something dangerous to his health. She wasn't that vindictive... right? He hadn't even actually touched the dessert yet, more amused at this.

END POST | THE SURVIVOR

The Naysayers - Page 3 JfH75kA
The Naysayers - Page 3 H8Tyk70
Slayer
Slayer
Thicc Boi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Naysayers - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue7900/999999The Naysayers - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (7900/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:03 pm
"Oh, wait what? Really?" To her knowledge, this would be the first actual gift that Sol would have gotten her while they were a couple. There was a gifts that he gave her during Christmas but that's not fair to count since, y'know, that was Christamas and everyone is supposed to give gifts to each other. "This is... unexpected. You sure you can afford to get me something with rent coming up? Like, I love you and all and would totally cash this in right now, but I just want to make sure you're able to."

"Though if you can... we should buy some liquor- oh, wait. The baby. That's not gonna work. Hm.... what do you think I should get from you? Kinda ironic and somewhat pointless but maybe next time you should put some thought into your gifts, eh? And make it not a drawing this time please?"

The Naysayers - Page 3 Sumera-character-list
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Naysayers - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue174500/99999The Naysayers - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:31 am

Solhammond Palliser | THE MOON CUTTER

"Hey it's the thought that counts." The man would point out with something of a frown, mostly because he put effort into the drawing. Besides fighting the man was a pretty acceptable, if not good artist at times. It was something he didn't do as much lately but he ya' know still liked it. But he'd wave it off for now offering a sigh.

"Yes I can afford it, my money is good Dory." The man would use her pet name if only to make her ease up, he was a grown man. Despite all his faults he was pretty solid when it came to management of his resources. With things kinda picking up, he was doing.. better all around. Maybe today was just one of his highs, not so stuck in his head.

"I got you, babe. Let me treat you right tonight. How bout' a real dinner at some nice place?" Ah yes, nice call Sol. Nothing like getting to her heart through good food. Maybe steak.

END POST | THE SURVIVOR

The Naysayers - Page 3 JfH75kA
The Naysayers - Page 3 H8Tyk70
Slayer
Slayer
Thicc Boi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Naysayers - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue7900/999999The Naysayers - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (7900/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:49 am
"I know, I know. I did appreciate the drawing and all, just that it isn't really appropriate in this moment, y'know? Not the kind of gift I want or was expecting." She then listened to him propose the idea that they get dinner. "Actually, that doesn't sound too bad. When's the last time you've taken me on a date, now that I think about it? Lemme just take this stuff back and change into date attire then we can go." She gave him a peck on the cheek before starting to clean up and leave to go do what she said she was going to do.

And then they had dinner.
EXIT

The Naysayers - Page 3 Sumera-character-list
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum