Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Naysayers - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue174500/99999The Naysayers - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

The Naysayers - Page 2 Empty Re: The Naysayers

Mon Jan 20, 2020 11:33 pm

Solhammond Palliser | THE MOON CUTTER

Solhammond was a strong attrition fighter, in fact he liked to stick on his opponent and rarely give them time to relent. As the kick flicked off her arm he had an inner smile, before his leg would find itself coming down. His opposite side was actually guarded, having learned long ago how to protect his otherside when throwing a kick. But the fact she didn't move forward to engage him made him wonder what she planned. His fist would extend once more towards her face jab.

His hand would shoot outwards, expecting her to block or dodge out the way. But in that moment where his hand would make contact with her fore arm, he'd simply grab her fist jerking it towards him- forcing her guard to be opened. It was a neat trick, something people didn't consider when they wanted to open up the guard of their enemy. Provided this happened, his hand would come back to himself- before taking a single step forward and throwing a hard straight aimed for her chin, with the opposite side of the last jab.

All this was moving at the same time, rarely giving her a chance relent.

END POST | THE SURVIVOR

The Naysayers - Page 2 JfH75kA
The Naysayers - Page 2 H8Tyk70
Slayer
Slayer
Thicc Boi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Naysayers - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7900/999999The Naysayers - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7900/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:33 pm
Oh yeah, there was no way she was going to stop that punch. While she was from a family of fighters, Sol has had way more experience than she did so he was way better in this sort of thing. Though don't count her out just yet. While he had one of her arms, Chidori still had one free hand. She just barely grabbed his fist before it connected with her chin, though his strength and momentum still sent her hand into her face. It hurt, but it didn't hurt as much as if she took a fist to the face.

In retaliation, Chidori would take her now extended arm and try to bring it up to his chin as well, somewhat of a half-uppercut. She was confident he was just going to dodge it, it wasn't like it was a perfectly timed uppercut or anything. If anything, it was the most obvious thing she could have done in that situation.

The Naysayers - Page 2 Sumera-character-list
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Naysayers - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue174500/99999The Naysayers - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:38 pm

Perfect. She fell into his trap.

In that moment his eyes widen, sparking to life with energy as her arm took the full brunt of the damage his kick provided. It was as he simply charlie horsed her arm the moment his crimson eyes actived again, causing the full damage of the kick to activate. It was the nature of his power so even as he arm came up to hit his chin, it was done with exponentially less power. Enough to where he grit his teeth as it struck him.

He stepped into her guard, his chest pushing against her upper cut arm as his leg slipped between two of her own. His leg would fold onto one of her own, as his hand which was formerly gripping her fist would choke upwards grabbing her bicep. All he would need to do was pull his leg to trip her. However. She was pregnant he did not want to knock her down.

So instead he leaned in with a cheeky smile and gave her a peck on the lips.

END POST | THE SURVIVOR

Slayer
Slayer
Thicc Boi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Naysayers - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7900/999999The Naysayers - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7900/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:30 pm
Not what she expected but definitely something she enjoyed. She returned the peck with her own, holding it a little while longer than his. As she pulled away, she looked back at him with a cheesy grin.

"Well that's not what I was expecting. Reckon you're not getting much training from this, though who says training can't be fun right." It was right after she said that that she started to feel a bit sick. This was fairly common the past few months but it'll be over in a bit. They've slowed down in frequency since she first found out she was pregnant, so maybe that's a good sign that the baby is doing well? Who knows.

There was a clear look of disgust on her face. "Nope, sorry. Let me go." She pushed away from him and took a seat on the ground not too far away. "That was... sudden. Sorry bout that dude, didn't mean to ruin the moment." She let out a weak smile before returning back to her sick-looking face. "Y'know, bet now would be a good time to eat since we have some down time..."

MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:36 pm

The man was more than happy to hold his girl, before suddenly something came over her. Well not something, just general sickness which came with pregnacy he assumed. He immediately began to worry, about to spring into protective boyfriend mode. But soon she seemed alright mentioning the food, in which he'd go to get it and begin to set it up under the tree.

"Yeah, eating would be good. Rest, hun."

The man would comment laying the food out, appreciating the effort she took to make it. The wind would pick up briefly, which felt nice in the sunny day. Africa, his home. And perhaps soon to be his child, who knew. He'd begin to eat, rather hungrily.

"So how's things with your dad?"

END POST | THE SURVIVOR

Slayer
Slayer
Thicc Boi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:52 pm
She shot him a look of "don't mention this ever again" before letting out a sigh. Chidori couldn't hate him for being concerned about her life, that's what came with a good boyfriend, but she also didn't want to focus on that part of her life and hoped it would sort itself out. Though it wasn't, because the only way it would do that would end with...

"He's not doing so hot. Doctors said he's got a couple of weeks at best. The cancer is spreading through his body at an alarming rate, already infecting all if his surrounding organs. Since he's refusing treatment he's been in a lot of pain and doesn't leave his bed ever. He's going to die."

She fell silent for a moment, letting those words sink in. It's never fun to say it but that's just the reality of the situation. "How have you been doing? The agency was talking about giving me maternity leave, though I was thinking that after my dad is gone and I have to take spot I'm going to quit so I can focus on my family." There was a moment where she paused and then hugged him, seemingly out of nowhere.

"You, my cousins, my sisters, aunts, uncles, and the baby. Most importantly the baby." There was already a lot of her faith being put into this kid, as if it would be her salvation. At least a distraction from the bad of her life.

MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:02 am

The man was quiet for a moment as he ate, listening to her intently with each word. She might not have felt it, but he knew what it was like to deal with something like this. His father died so suddenly, despite being such a.. strong man. In Yushiro he saw the same thing, such a strong figure brought under so quickly- it was unfair. His hand reached out to touch her own, squeezing softly.

"I'm here."

The man commented even if she didn't want to hear it. Even if he struggled with his own problems he was here for her. He loved her, and he wanted her to know that regardless of what happened. He'd be her rock.

"I'm doing alright. Things are rough but I'm gonna do everything I can for you and the kid. We'll do better." The man commented before feeling her hug him, his own arms freezing briefly before he hugged her back. Tightly. The feeling of her skin on his warmed him, his eyes closing as he leaned into it. His mouth going to the crook of her neck, not sexually just.. to be near her. Once he pulled back, he stared her in the eyes.

"Things will get better."

END POST | THE SURVIVOR

Slayer
Slayer
Thicc Boi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:12 pm
Chidori looked back at him, trying her hardest not to laugh because this was a serious moment. What she found funny was how adamantly he was staring at her, to the point where if they weren't dating it would have been a bit awkward.

"Yeah yeah, they will buddy. It's you and me versus the world, now eat up. You seemed like you were really enjoying that earlier. How is it by the way? Tried using some new recipe that I found online with what we had in the house. Oh, and it's my first time baking ever so the cake might not be up to par." She grabbed a fork and grabbed a glob of food from his plate, holding the fork up to his mouth.

"C'mon, say 'ah'."

MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:01 am

The man would open his mouth rather dorkily, before saying the 'ah' she so wished. Once she placed it into his mouth he'd chew for a bit, briefly surprised it actually tasted good. But he'd swallow it none the less, before offering a sly a look. "It was good, is it wrong to want to skip to dessert?" He'd inquire quite cheesily mind you. But hey, that's what she liked sometimes- that over the top romance which made them forget their struggles.

He'd lift his own spoon to take some of her own food, but instead of feeding it to her- just ate it. A cheeky look on his face.

"Thank's, babe."

END POST | THE SURVIVOR

Slayer
Slayer
Thicc Boi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:11 pm
"I mean, if you want too I won't-" And then he took food off of her plate. If there's one thing you don't do is get between Chidori and her food. That and insult her family, but that wasn't relevant right now. "No. You have to eat dessert now, since it seems you're soooo hungry." That rage was part Chidori's and part the kid's, as they were the main reason why she was starving in the first place. There was a comedic and kind of cute pouting on her face as she was playfully angry at Sol. Some would say unjustified too.

"Now look what you've done Solhammond, you've ruined my good mood!" She continued eating, that angry look never leaving her face. "What're you gonna do to make it up to me?"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum