Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Blood is thicker than water(Rio/Chidori)  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Blood is thicker than water(Rio/Chidori)  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Blood is thicker than water(Rio/Chidori)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Blood is thicker than water(Rio/Chidori)

Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:06 am
Blood is thicker than water(Rio/Chidori)  - Page 2 Banner-Rio3

Rio Shihoin | Defender of the Family

"Well, contrary to popular belief, I admired you as a child. You were so free, so vibrant in your soul that I always thought to myself, "what I wouldn't give to feel as upbeat as she does." I suppose what always hurt me is you never told me where you would go. When you were gone, I always wanted you to be safe, I always wanted you to come back. It humors me but all the frustrations I thought I once felt seem to fade with every moment I am near you. It means a lot to hear that from you, Chidori-nee."

Rio chuckled at that ironic fact. She spent so many years trying to prove to the Shihoin clan that she was a superior candidate and strip away Chidori's path towards being the future head of this family, only to realize that none of it mattered in the end. Her true desire, after all, was to protect her family and Chidori would be of no exception.

Having expressed her heart's innermost feeling, Rio gazed at Chidori with solemn disappointment in her eyes, recounting the events of what happened with Yugiri. She obviously did not agree with the decision but there was nothing she could do about it.

"Yes. It is not a decision I particularly agree with but knowing Papa, there must be a reason as to why he did so. His health is declining rapidly, and... it is only a matter of time before he passes on, so why would he banish her? I know our reputation as nobles is something we should not take lightly... but still."

END POST | Unfaltering Shielder
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum