Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ono Kine Boy [Murasaki/Alastor] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Ono Kine Boy [Murasaki/Alastor] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Ono Kine Boy [Murasaki/Alastor] - Page 2 Empty Re: Ono Kine Boy [Murasaki/Alastor]

Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:14 am

THE BLADE MAIDEN

KAGAYAKU NO MURASAKI

"Those all just make sense. They were really you answers, ya know? Not that that's a bad thing!"

Murasaki did actually get a little worried that maybe she'd offended him, so she made sure to correct that, even giving his hand a gentle little squeeze of reassurance. Of course, at the mention of his sister, her expression got a little more curious.

"Ran off? Like...just disappeared out of nowhere??"

That didn't sound good at all, was that something he was worried about?

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ono Kine Boy [Murasaki/Alastor] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Ono Kine Boy [Murasaki/Alastor] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Ono Kine Boy [Murasaki/Alastor] - Page 2 Empty Re: Ono Kine Boy [Murasaki/Alastor]

Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:21 am
Ono Kine Boy [Murasaki/Alastor] - Page 2 Banner-480

Alastor | SEVENTH DIVISION MEMBER

"I guess they are."

He had to think about that, were they really super him answers? He was that readable huh.

Bringing up his sister though he kinda just shrugged and looked like he was having trouble explaining.

"Y-Yeah. Ran off in the kinda way that she never really suited the simple, sit around and live in this one place your whole life kinda deal. She wants to leave her mark on everything and all that you know? She's a bit of a chuuni and thinks she'll be the next Shadin Yuudeshi haha."

Bless the Soul Society and giving him some understanding of Japanese, chuuni was such a good word to describe his sister. He loved it.

END POST | LET IT BURN

Ono Kine Boy [Murasaki/Alastor] - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
Ono Kine Boy [Murasaki/Alastor] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTOno Kine Boy [Murasaki/Alastor] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADOno Kine Boy [Murasaki/Alastor] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ono Kine Boy [Murasaki/Alastor] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Ono Kine Boy [Murasaki/Alastor] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:34 am

THE BLADE MAIDEN

KAGAYAKU NO MURASAKI

"Oh, well... Huh. I guess I can see you having a chuunibyou sister, hehee~"

Given Alastor's clear lightheartedness about the whole situation, Murasaki didn't think she needed to be too worried either. Honestly, she'd been about to give the man temporarily leave if he needed to go find her, but this seemed better.

"Well, I bet she'll go far in life if she really wants to. If she's anything like you, I doubt anyone'll stop her anyway."

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ono Kine Boy [Murasaki/Alastor] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Ono Kine Boy [Murasaki/Alastor] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:43 am

"Yeah, she's a bit of a headstrong idiot. Anyway she'll be back at some point, probably after she's seen a few things and grown up a bit more."

He nodded sagely, like he was any wiser or more mature than his sister.

"So do you have any siblings or something Cappp- Murasaki?"

Oops. Stupid slip up.

END POST | LET IT BURN

Ono Kine Boy [Murasaki/Alastor] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTOno Kine Boy [Murasaki/Alastor] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADOno Kine Boy [Murasaki/Alastor] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:20 am

THE BLADE MAIDEN

KAGAYAKU NO MURASAKI

Giggling once more at that assessment, Murasaki found herself walking just a little bit closer to Alastor as they came ever closer to the beach. It was nice, just talking like this.

"Nope, I'm the only one. Mom and dad didn't wanna have another one, since it kinda caused...well, all the drama."

For such a heavy time in her life, she didn't have too much trouble talking about it. It'd been a long time ago, after all, and besides, she didn't ruminate on stuff like that.

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:53 am

He nodded as she spoke about it. Bringing up her dramatic past.

"Yeah, some people talked about that. Seems pretty stupid to make a big fuss over it in my opinion you know? You're pretty cool and super strong. Most of those guys probably never even made it to seated officer huh?"

END POST | LET IT BURN

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:26 am

THE BLADE MAIDEN

KAGAYAKU NO MURASAKI

"Well, you know. Things were different back then, I guess. Kinda surprised me to come back and Ibiki just...let me in."

Blushing ever so slightly at being called cool, Murasaki shrugged in response to his question.

"I dunno, to be honest. I haven't kept up with 'em. To me, it's just not really worth it. I know what I'm worth, so... That's what I try and focus on."

Spotting a cute little cafe as they walked ever closer to the shore, Murasaki smiled and once more pulled Alastor along with her, though much less forcefully this time around. It was a cute little place, open doors and windows almost making it feel as though you were still outside, and she looked excitedly at the bevy of snacks and drinks.

"Oooh... Do you like coffee, Alastor?"

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:43 pm

He nodded at her being pretty comfortable with where she was, it was a lot better seeing her more confident like this than the shell of a person she became before. It was pretty nice.

"Uh... Yeah, kinda. It's pretty good."

Alastor didn't really drink a lot of coffee but he didn't dislike it necessarily.

END POST | LET IT BURN

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:01 pm

THE BLADE MAIDEN

KAGAYAKU NO MURASAKI

"Cool, cool. I don't drink a ton of it really, but I hear they have really good coffee in Hawaii, so I thought that'd make sense to get some, right?"

A big smile returning to her face at that, she quickly ordered a drink of her own, a rather sweet and elaborately flavored affair that, truth be told, would probably mask any sort of quality the coffee itself would possess. She didn't know that, though.

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:03 pm

He followed along as she dragged them in, watching as she ordered before he ordered his own, a mocha. He didn't find coffee too delicious, it needed something to flavour it and black coffee was just foul to Alastor unless he really needed the pick me up, then he just forgot about it.

"Do you wanna choose where to sit?"

END POST | LET IT BURN

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum