Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ono Kine Boy [Murasaki/Alastor] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Ono Kine Boy [Murasaki/Alastor] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Ono Kine Boy [Murasaki/Alastor] - Page 4 Empty Re: Ono Kine Boy [Murasaki/Alastor]

Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:35 am

THE BLADE MAIDEN

KAGAYAKU NO MURASAKI

"Ha! I told you the wind made it harder!"

Giggling at his miss, Murasaki rather gladly wrapped herself around his arm now, her mood very much a good one now that things had gotten more...personal, ya know? She, this time, simply looked down at him (though not in any condescending way, she was just a tall girl) with a gentle smile, definitely tugging him nowhere.

"Tell ya what, I don't know this place too well either, so how about you lead the way this time? I don't wanna just pull you around with me, that's rude."

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ono Kine Boy [Murasaki/Alastor] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Ono Kine Boy [Murasaki/Alastor] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Ono Kine Boy [Murasaki/Alastor] - Page 4 Empty Re: Ono Kine Boy [Murasaki/Alastor]

Sat Feb 01, 2020 5:54 am
Ono Kine Boy [Murasaki/Alastor] - Page 4 Banner-480

Alastor | SEVENTH DIVISION MEMBER

"Yeah yeah. The wind is pretty hard to deal with, pretty dumb. If I had wind powers it'd be pretty easy you know?"

Contrary to the PH spirit Alastor only had one instead of nine powersets and so he was out of luck or was he when the absolute babe wrapped herself around his arm and made him get a bit red.

"Well I, don't really have anywhere to go. It's pretty hard to navigate a place I've never been before but uh... how 'bout this way?"

So in an unspecified direction they went.

END POST | LET IT BURN

Ono Kine Boy [Murasaki/Alastor] - Page 4 Gamma_Signature
Ono Kine Boy [Murasaki/Alastor] - Page 4 CHARACTER_LISTOno Kine Boy [Murasaki/Alastor] - Page 4 GRAPHICS_THREADOno Kine Boy [Murasaki/Alastor] - Page 4 TIMELINE_THREAD
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ono Kine Boy [Murasaki/Alastor] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Ono Kine Boy [Murasaki/Alastor] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Feb 01, 2020 5:54 am

"Yeah yeah. The wind is pretty hard to deal with, pretty dumb. If I had wind powers it'd be pretty easy you know?"

Contrary to the PH spirit Alastor only had one instead of nine powersets and so he was out of luck or was he when the absolute babe wrapped herself around his arm and made him get a bit red.

"Well I, don't really have anywhere to go. It's pretty hard to navigate a place I've never been before but uh... how 'bout this way?"

So in an unspecified direction they went.

END POST | LET IT BURN

Ono Kine Boy [Murasaki/Alastor] - Page 4 CHARACTER_LISTOno Kine Boy [Murasaki/Alastor] - Page 4 GRAPHICS_THREADOno Kine Boy [Murasaki/Alastor] - Page 4 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ono Kine Boy [Murasaki/Alastor] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Ono Kine Boy [Murasaki/Alastor] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:18 pm

THE BLADE MAIDEN

KAGAYAKU NO MURASAKI

And off they went indeed! Luckily, Murasaki at least knew the place well enough to offer Alastor suggestions if he ever needed them, but by and large she really did just let him lead the way. It was honestly nice, to just go with the flow again, see how things went. It reminded her a lot of simpler times, and these days, those memories were pretty comforting. She did, of course, make a suggestion for dinner, a neat little spot higher up away from the beach, with a view of the sea and very good food! It was a nice meal, and after it was all said and done, the sun nearly about to set on the horizon, Murasaki seemed just the faintest bit on edge.

"Hm... Hey, Alastor. Ya like looking at the stars?"

Murasaki still had a few things in mind that she wanted to show him, but it only occurred to her now that the sun was setting that they didn't exactly have unlimited time in a day. She'd have to make a decision here, and his answer would pretty much set in stone where she took him last.

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:03 am

Yep. He was navigating it like a pro, he was a natural. A natural at getting his captain's aid mind you as he took her help where necessary to get around and sightsee. She seemed to like that and it was pretty alright he thought, it was nice to see her happy like this after months of depression.

"Yeah. They're pretty nice to look at."

He followed her figure up until he met her eyes and stayed focused on them while leaning back a little too casually one might think or maybe that was just a good thing coming out of this.

END POST | LET IT BURN

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:26 pm

THE BLADE MAIDEN

KAGAYAKU NO MURASAKI

As Alastor's eyes met hers, Murasaki could feel her cheeks turn just a touch darker, her heartbeat picking up a bit as her girlish grin seemed to become more of a genuine, earnest smile. Sure, this whole date had been nice, she'd loved every second of it. But something about that...she didn't know quite how to put it. That made her feel really good about everything.

"Alrighty. Then I got somethin' just for you. But keep this one a secret, yeah? I bet not everyone knows about this."

Opening up a senkaimon, Murasaki led Alastor right on through, and on the other side...well, it was very different from where they had been. No longer were they near the shore, but now atop the island's greatest mountain, the peak of Mauna Kea. A few rusted old buildings dotted the area, what looked like observatories that had not been touched in decades, if not longer than that. The whole of the island could be seen below, but that was hardly why Murasaki had brought Alastor here. The spot she'd brought them to was nice and clear, and so she simply sat on the ground and looked up at the sky. Every star could be seen, not a light around to ruin the view.

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:21 pm

A secret place huh? Alastor had to wonder just what that meant as they entered the senkaimon. He hadn't been lead estray yet so why would she now and what she showed did not disappoint when he looked up. It was pretty, pretty? No. Cool. That's right, cool is what it was.

Silently he sat down next to her and laid down to see easier. Yep. This was perfectly fine right here.

END POST | LET IT BURN

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum