Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Say My Name Again Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Say My Name Again Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Say My Name Again Empty Say My Name Again

Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:32 pm
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

Say My Name Again 6EdIfMt

ENTER THE WARHOUND

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

The sunshine of the sun through his window was the first thing which caught his eye, nearly blinding as he turned away. The shifting in the bed alerted him to another presence, before suddenly staring down at a mess of white hair. Suddenly the events of last night flooded his being, reminding him of everything which happened. The moans, the groans, and the tangled limbs. The release of pent up passion.

His eyes shifted to stare down at her, cuddled against his side, as a hand came to stroke a piece of her hair out of her face. She looked to peaceful, beautiful even. He wondered what was to come next, if she could look at him the same. A brief worry flashed over him, before he remembered they where smart enough to preserve her maidenhood. He couldn't help but smile, as his arms held her softly unable to get up least he disturb her.

He was.. content holding her. When she awoke, perhaps he'd move. But the warmth of his bed and her was quite alright for the wolf.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Say My Name Again JfH75kA
Say My Name Again H8Tyk70
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Say My Name Again Left_bar_bleue16000/1Say My Name Again Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Say My Name Again Empty Re: Say My Name Again

Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:47 am

Say My Name Again PNeBY3P

Katya

As her eyes slowly fluttered open, Katya for the briefest moment was surprised as to where she was. Of course, such a thought was quickly overtaken by the sight, feeling, and general warmth of the single arm which held her so...comfortably. It was nice, nice enough that she did not react with nearly as much surprise as she otherwise would have. She certainly turned a rather deep shade of red, compounded upon all the more as she thought about all that had happened the night before, but she looked up into Atlas' eyes with confidence, and a small, almost teasing smile.

"Good morning, my wolf."

Such a simple greeting for the morning, but what more needed to be said? She would not act as some demure girl, pretend that their night of passion had not occurred. Their relationship was forever changed, but she did not mind that in the slightest. She had, in fact, had far too many nights fantasizing about things not unlike what had already occurred. After a short moment, she pulled herself upward, giving him a short, gentle kiss. It was...so nice.

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1

MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Say My Name Again Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Say My Name Again Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:12 am
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE WARHOUND

He caught the soft blush which spread on her features, knowing that such a thing was to be expected. But that was about all he expected as he heard her voice, the look within her eyes which displayed affection. Genuine affection. It was something he had not experienced or felt for quite some time, and he welcomed it in this moment. His lips upon her own felt, nice. It felt, right.

"Good morning, Katya."

He replied in kind afterwards, knowing their relationship was changed forever. Perhaps a natural progression from what it last was. They where not normal people, both leaders in their own right. But in this soft bed, with a beautiful woman within his arms, none of that matter to the Wolf of the Cossacks. He simply settled on enjoying this blissful moment.

"I do not wish to leave here, if only for but a few more moments. But if any longer, I fear a repeat of last night shall happen." He'd reply teasingly, dipping his head down to place a soft kiss on her neck. A round.. he had lost count of them, would be nice truthfully.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Say My Name Again Left_bar_bleue16000/1Say My Name Again Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:51 am

Katya

"Mm... I think that, given the hour...perhaps that would be allowable, without cutting into any schedules..."

Katya, far from being hesitant toward such an intimate gesture, rather unabashedly leaned into Atlas' kiss. She did not mind the idea of further affection from him, in whatever manner he wished to give it. She trusted him, completely and truly, and the manner in which she felt for him... Well, what else might a woman say?

"But, ah...perhaps not so, mm, rough this time... I would not wish to start the day exhausted, hm..?"

She was teasing him, at least in her own little way, but perhaps that alone said much about how their relationship had changed. Katya did not mind that thought, if she was being perfectly honest with herself. In public, they were simply allies, but in this private place, she would unashamedly call Atlas her lover. Even if, for now, she could not give herself completely to him. She knew that he understood, and perhaps that was exactly why she was so very willing to be with him.

Coding in Template By:

MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:14 am
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE WARHOUND

"Ah' I can barely resist myself."

The man would almost purr to her, seemingly happy enough to share in this mutual affection. Pillow talk with a woman he had not ever considered such a notion with, and now he was simply content to have her nude form on his. The weight of him leaning on him was one of the purest feelings in the world, a woman who opened his eyes to the world beyond what he thought.

If he was sworn to her before, then he was her's utterly. In life and death. Even if he would not hold her hand in marriage, even if he was to die before he saw her secured in life- he truly believed his spirit would not leave until she was content. With that on his mind he'd place his lips to her's once more rolling on top of her, his hand coming to stroke her cheek. To pull back briefly, he looked within her eyes.

"We should take today for ourselves. Spent privately. Like we used to. We can come up with something, some negotiation."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:11 am

Katya

"Somehow, I do not find myself so terribly surprised..."

The woman was very willing to lay beneath him, and gazed up at Atlas with such a genuine affection that she likely could not have hidden it even if she wanted to. The trust that Katya placed in him, the earnest, indefinable understanding that she had with him, shared by none other... It made her perfectly willing to take his words to heart.

"I think that would be wonderful, Atlas. But I quite hope that you and I might simply enjoy...each other, with no distraction."

Her smiling gaining just the absolute faintest degree of a sly nature, she wrapped her arms around Atlas' neck, pulling him down once more into another kiss. She would be perfectly happy to spend every moment here with him, in truth. Of course it could not last forever, but for one day? That would not be so bad.

Coding in Template By:
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:10 pm
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER HER WOLF

"Good.."

The man would mutter between them, shifting so that his singular arm was able to stroke her hair backwards. He stared deeply into her warm eyes, displaying his own warmth. Perhaps a warmth she had not seen before, but that not of a wolf or soldier- but a man. One who was taken with her currently, who laid with her in his youth.

"When did you begin to care for me?"

The man asked quietly, perhaps for himself. He knew it was an unfair question and one which might not have an answer. But he wished to hear it, to hear her form into words when she began to desire him. Some part of him always deeply cared for her, hidden behind his self-prescribed destiny. His head tilted down to place a small kiss on her lips, sneaking in those pecks between their words.

He could not resist her.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:56 pm

Katya

The silver-haired maiden thought for a moment or two about the question Atlas had posited to her. When exactly had it been? It had been...ah, over 10 years now. But specifics...

"I could not tell you the moment it began. But in part, that is simply due to how long it has been that I have felt this way. I..."

Blushing to herself faintly, Katya cleared her throat and pressed past her nerves.

"...I have thought of you in this way for many years, Atlas. Perhaps not with such maturity, such emotion, but... Mm, there were far too many nights in which I forced myself not to ask you to my tent. Many more where I desperately hoped you would not notice... Oh, that is a bit embarrassing, isn't it..."

Turning all the more red, she couldn't quite bring herself to finish that particular sentence, and glanced away to avoid having to look right into his eyes. Despite what they had done the night before, she was not the sort of woman who took naturally to this kind of talk.

Coding in Template By:
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:19 am
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER HER WOLF

"No, no of course not. I.. perhaps have had nights like that myself. Had it not been for my wish to protect you so.. fervently I may have acted sooner." The man mused to her softly callous fingers working their way through her hair. He smiled, genuinely. Perhaps a smile he had not known himself capable of. Mix matched eyes gazed upon her with a deep affection, willing to listen to her so long as she wished.

Even if she was not the type of woman to be keen to this type of talk he wished to hear her voice, just to hear her speak to him. Sing to him, speak her dreams unto him. In his past life he perhaps have failed to be the man she thought him, but today he would become the man she saw of him. He'd lean down to lace her neck with kisses, sliding from off of her to hold her onto his side.

"I notice now, and I shall notice forever. I feel as if it has been an eternity since we have spoken so truly. Is there anything you wish to ask me, that you require of me?" He'd speak almost dutifully, assuming that role of her protector she had known him as for years. A single hand rested against her chest, a sly smile coming onto his lips.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:05 am

Katya

Smiling back as she looked into his eyes, Katya couldn't quite help but give him a few little kisses of her own. It had been so long that she had hoped for this, and she allowed her hands to trace over his body with an obvious care and affection.

"I suppose it might be a bit unfair of me to ask, given my own answer. But... Well, I will not ask when you first felt for me. But, Atlas, if you would not mind giving the young girl that I was a bit of catharsis... What did you think, when you looked at me then? What did you see?"

Grinning the faintest touch, Katya leaned against him warmly, perfectly content at the feeling of his hand upon her chest. She nestled into his embrace warmly, all too happy to spend the rest of their day in this very place.

Coding in Template By:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum