Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Private Demonic Tutoring (PRIVATE: Arianda, Vegas) Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Private Demonic Tutoring (PRIVATE: Arianda, Vegas) Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Private Demonic Tutoring (PRIVATE: Arianda, Vegas) Empty Private Demonic Tutoring (PRIVATE: Arianda, Vegas)

Sun 26 Jan 2020, 8:04 pm

Song: Funkyard - By: Arrowhead & Zentra - Word Count: N/A

Life normally works in quite mysterious ways; even for those who believe that life is not quite so mysterious. Indeed, for Ari, she had not been expecting to be contacted by Ulv for the sake of teaching a young girl in Vastime about demonic heritage. Maybe it was because of the teacher job she would eventually fill; whenever Colin finished that school of his. Regardless, she had taught a few about demonic powers, and mostly just others in combat. She was uncertain if she was a great teacher, but hopefully she could get the concepts across without too much issue. All she knew about this girl she was to teach was her name, Vegas, but she chooses to go by Alex; and that she was young. Aside from that, Arianda was clueless about anything else aside from a basic description of her appearance.

After gathering what the demon needed, whether she needed to stay nearby to resume her teaching or not, Arianda set out for Africa. Of course, given the technology that prevents people from spontaneously appearing in Vastime, Ari decided to simply open a portal as close as she could, while on land, and proceeding to jump, run, and generally make her way to Vastime without breaking much of a sweat.

After some likely time consuming travel, and passing through any security to enter the city, Arianda finally arrived in Vastime; with hopefully some time to spare to find Alex. After a good chunk of searching, even going past the local schools rather quickly to check for her; eventually, Arianda arrived at a local park. Soon, the demon finally spotted her soon-to-be student, Alex; just the person she was supposed to be teaching demonic heritage and the likes to. Hopefully.

A few moments of walking, and crossing the park to Alex, she eventually stopped in front of the young girl. To Ari, she looked sixteen years old, quite cute; but something about her did not fit with her age. She was not sure what it was, but Arianda ignored that odd feeling and stuck to what she was here to do.

"Hello Alex, right~? I'm Arianda Vael. I'm here to teach you about demonic heritage~ I hope me coming here isn't too surprising..."

Arianda gave Alex a warm smile, one that showed more compassion than anything else. Frankly, this little girl had no idea that Ari was... Ari. That was the only way to describe it. Regardless, Ari was on the job. She had no intention to do anything to a child; aside from teach her as much as she could. After all, if the girl in front of her was younger than she appeared, this could get quite complex and difficult.

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Private Demonic Tutoring (PRIVATE: Arianda, Vegas) Left_bar_bleue16000/1Private Demonic Tutoring (PRIVATE: Arianda, Vegas) Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Private Demonic Tutoring (PRIVATE: Arianda, Vegas) Empty Re: Private Demonic Tutoring (PRIVATE: Arianda, Vegas)

Mon 27 Jan 2020, 1:10 am

Private Demonic Tutoring (PRIVATE: Arianda, Vegas) PG2guMf

Alex

Well, school had gone pretty well today. Alex still had her backpack on, but she'd decided to stop by the park before she went home to say hi to all her fish friends. She'd started naming them, since there were a few with marks on their head that she could recognize. There was Amy, Melanie, Soiree, and Will, plus a couple other ones. She glanced over at the lady who approached her, and while she'd heard from grandma that another teacher was coming, her eyes narrowed just out of suspicion from the last one.

"You're not gonna ask me to come some weird mysterious place without telling me where it is and tell me to leave my pendant behind, are you?"

The fact that there was zero context as to what that even really meant was completely lost on Alex. That was what had happened last time, and so naturally, she was just making sure it wasn't what was happening this time, either.

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Private Demonic Tutoring (PRIVATE: Arianda, Vegas) Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Private Demonic Tutoring (PRIVATE: Arianda, Vegas) Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Private Demonic Tutoring (PRIVATE: Arianda, Vegas) Empty Re: Private Demonic Tutoring (PRIVATE: Arianda, Vegas)

Mon 27 Jan 2020, 5:08 pm

Song: Funkyard - By: Arrowhead & Zentra - Word Count: N/A

Well that was not the response Ari had expected. She had asked if she was going to be taken to some mysterious place and to leave her pendant behind. Honestly, Arianda was speechless for a few moments before words finally found her. Such a reply was definitely unexpected and something to throw Ari off completely. The demon shook her head as words failed her for a moment more before her voice finally returned to some frame of normalcy.

"N-No? Why would I do that? I'm just here to teach you, not to take you to some weird place and to ask you to remove your pendant... I really hope that doesn't mean that has happened before..."

Arianda blinked a few more times before finally regaining her composure and smiling at the young girl; deciding she should be a bit more careful about certain things. Like asking her to remove the pendant or taking her to weird places. Both of which she intended to not do. No, Arianda actually had a good idea where would be a good place to teach her. Why, Alex's home of course; as long as she would be able to teach her there effectively. Sure, Ari's own home was nice, but Alex's home was much closer; and likely far more comfortable than a stranger's house.

"No. Definitely no weird places. I was thinking more your home maybe? Or at least somewhere you would be comfortable and we have enough space."

Arianda was very confused why Alex had to make certain something weird may be happening. However, she had nothing to worry about. There would hopefully be nothing weird happening as long as Arianda could help it. After all, she was Arianda Vael, weird was hard to avoid; but possible if she tried. Besides, she was here to teach, not to be weird; definitely.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum