Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Sun Sets on Greatness - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999The Sun Sets on Greatness - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

The Sun Sets on Greatness - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sun Sets on Greatness

Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:49 am
The Sun Sets on Greatness - Page 2 Banner-Yorucat

Yoruichi | The Flash Goddess

Yoruichi gave him a curt nod. As a cat would do in this situation of course.

"Mhm. Of course a young man did want to be more than friends if I recall correctly."

It was a small joke, a nostalgic one but her tone seemed more like she was stating a fact than actually having a good laugh about it. One thing she did though was give them a small smile when she did a little leap to land gracefully on Rio's lap and sit down.

"You don't mind do you Rio?"

Assuming yes, because it would be very rude to ask her to sit on the floor when she had given her spot to her niece's boy toy---Yoruichi looked at Chidori, just to check and make sure that she was holding up alright. She did get the burden privilege of being the next clan head which having known from experience, it was not the most enjoyable of positions to have.

"Where have you been anyway Hakuyou? I have not seen you in quite sometime, I had begun to think you'd have died out in the middle of nowhere."

END | Who needs tachyons to go fast?

The Sun Sets on Greatness - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
The Sun Sets on Greatness - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTThe Sun Sets on Greatness - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADThe Sun Sets on Greatness - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Sun Sets on Greatness - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1The Sun Sets on Greatness - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Mon Feb 03, 2020 2:12 pm
The Sun Sets on Greatness - Page 2 Nc2Xsd0

LADY KYORAKU

The Captain Commander of the Gotei did not, typically, take personal days. She simply did her work on a schedule, and she did not break that schedule outside the most extreme of emergencies. Today, however, she had delegated responsibility to her Vice Captain, and to her bureaucrats. This was something she would be a fool to not attend.

As she stepped into the courtyard, she could feel the somber atmosphere even in the immediacy. Abalia approached the casket of the departed Shihoin patriarch, and gave a deep bow of unquestionable respect as she did so.

"Your wisdom will not be forgotten, Lord Shihoin. It will be carried into the future as long as I am able."

Quietly standing, Abalia collected her thoughts for a moment or two. Words she had read within the Kyoraku estate many a time echoed through her thoughts. Perhaps it was best to express them, even if he could not hear.

"Even the blossoming flowers will eventually scatter.
Who in our world is unchanging?
The deep mountains of karma, we cross them today,
And we shall not have superficial dreams, nor be deluded."

Looking at the casket once more, Abalia turned and took her place within the crowd of mourners. Surely, there were others who deserved their time with his memory far more than she.

END POST | A COMFORTING LAST WORD

The Sun Sets on Greatness - Page 2 LJoL0Sa

KOKORO

What was she supposed to say?

What was she supposed to do?

She didn't know. All she could do was sit in her seat and cry.

END POST | PLEASE COME BACK

The Sun Sets on Greatness - Page 2 0FEKl5l

ERCHANHARDT

The Duke knew that this was not his place to mourn. It was not a funeral which he himself had any right to attend. But he had come to support Yugiri, to offer her whatever was needed in this time of unfathomable grief. It had been centuries since his father passed, but he still remembered the day as clearly as ever. He did not wish that pain upon her, and so he quietly mulled over what he might say to her. He was not the best at crafting helpful words, least of all at times like these.

"...'Taken simply as a force of nature, the vital force remains entirely undisturbed by the change of forms and states, which the bond of cause and effect introduces and carries off again, and which alone are subject to the process of coming into being and passing away, as it lies before us in experience. Thus so far the imperishable nature of our true being can be proved with certainty.'"

There were many things he might have said, many thoughts on death which he knew well from the lessons he imparted upon her daily. But he knew to say something so direct would not help her at the moment. To simply remind her of the permanence of the soul, of the eternal presence that this passed man would retain in her, not only through his soul but through his memory and the experiences she had shared with him, was preferable.

END POST | A FEW DIE TOO EARLY
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Sun Sets on Greatness - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999The Sun Sets on Greatness - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:40 pm
The Sun Sets on Greatness - Page 2 Yugiri-header-template3

Yugiri

Abalia was here. She stayed fixated on the woman that actually drew dread out of her. It seemed strange seeing her again that reminded Yugiri that not so long ago she had tried to be everything that Abalia was. If Yugiri's attitude was a facade and this woman was that, wasn't she the most lonely person here even if she was surrounded by people in her life?

Yugiri was stirred from her thoughts by the giant next to her. She had glanced at Rio and smiled occasionally when their eyes met. Her heartrate accelerated when she saw Kokoro, their inevitable meeting here at some point.

"Thank you, Erchanhardt. Do you think he thought ill of me when he died?"

She kind of knew the answer already, but it helped to hear it from another. That eternal moment crystalised in death was what persisted beyond everything. She was so focused she didn't even realise it was the first time she hadn't messed up his name with her accent.

END POST | FLASH BLOSSOM WITHER

The Sun Sets on Greatness - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTThe Sun Sets on Greatness - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADThe Sun Sets on Greatness - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Slayer
Slayer
Thicc Boi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Sun Sets on Greatness - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7900/999999The Sun Sets on Greatness - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7900/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:21 pm
For those that would look at Chidori, they would notice that she currently had a 1000 yard stare, looking only in the direction of her father's casket. It was still sinking in that this was happening, and the only thing that brought her back from her mind was her aunt leaping onto her sister's. For a moment, because she wasn't paying attention, she assumed it was just a random cat that waltzed in but she quickly realized it was her aunt after it began speaking. She then decided to look around to see who has joined. A couple of faces were recognizable, those people being: Shishiyuki Koizumi, Byakuya Kuchicki, Yoko and Kumanai Tsunayashiro, and Abalia Kyoraku. There were also a lot of other noble family members there, but those were the most notable and significant of the bunch. There was also Kokoro and Yahiko, some of her relatives. Kokoro was in tears, which was expected, and Yahiko was brooding or sulking, which was expected. While scanning over the crowd, she noticed her former cousin had attended as well, but was standing in the back of the crowd like some stranger. That wasn't going to happen, not on her watch. Chidori glared at Yugiri while signalling for a servant to come over and relay a message to Yugiri. The servant then approached her and spoke.

"Mistress Chidori asked me to tell you this: She is happy that you are here, but say that you must either go up to the coffin, pay your respects, and sit in your designated seat next to her or you must leave. She wonders if you can swallowed your pride for a few hours and respect his memory. She used much harsher language, I must add." There was a bow from the servant before they rushed off to tend to other matters. Now with that out of the way, Chidori returned back to talking with her family.

The first thing was Hakuyou. "Oh Rio, this must be the man you were telling me about then. Hi, I'm Chidori, Rio's older sister." A friendly had was extended out to him. This behavior was a bit peculiar of her, as she would normally be crying along with her sisters if she was the same person that she was a few months ago. A lot has changed, and she's learned to take a couple of hits physically, mentally, and emotionally. "Thanks for taking interest in my baby sister when no other man would. She's not that bad of a girl when you get to know her." After he would accept her handshake, she would then move to grab her aunt and pick her up to her face. "And hello to you too Auntie. Long time no see, I guess your family doesn't even get a letter I assume?" There was a playful grin to accompany her words. "I'm glad you're here."

She placed her aunt back in her sisters lap and shot up. The service was supposed to start soon, but she'd give it a few more moments for people to show up. In the meantime, she walked up to the casket and placed her hand on it, speaking under her breath. "Goodbye Papa. I-I love you. This isn't fair."

The Sun Sets on Greatness - Page 2 Sumera-character-list
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:52 pm

Yugiri

She kept her hands hidden in her attire. It was an old habit when a servant came along and she looked a little confused from the message relayed, a little confused and possibility irritated actually slipped into her expression in a disapproving pout. There was a few reasons, for one it would be rude for her to assume that she was welcome to sit there when she was banished and secondly she had every intention of paying her respects.

Rushing it when she was trying to figure out what to say would be disrespectful to him that she would put so little thought into her words and then insult her by implying it was arrogance.

If it wasn't for the fact that Yugiri's thoughtfulness for others had actually improved somewhat being immersed in normal people she might've not given leeway in her mind for the fact she was probably very vulnerable. So with a sigh and looking up to do her most pleasant smile she could manage.

"I'm afraid I'll have to see you later my friend. I am wanted elsewhere."

She said it right once, she wasn't going to tempt fate a second in messing up his name now and she left to go by the casket and it made her feel warm saying that word.

"You were the parents I never had, you taught me and gave me everything and I threw it back in your face while I was blinded by my arrogance and selfishness. I understand why you banished me Papa. I understand why you sent me away, I can't become better here and you understood that. You really were the wisest person in my life and I'm grateful that even when I let you down you still were looking out for me."

Her eyes were watery when she left. Yugiri wanted to say it better, maybe think about her words before she said them but it was the best she could do with her cousin's choice. She was the head now after all and when it was finished she left to sit down next to Chidori. Her eyes were closed to contain her tears that aspired to escape, it also helped her deal with the stress of being surrounded by family again but she'd be strong like Rio said. The pain was only temporary.

The Sun Sets on Greatness - Page 2 Banner-Yorucat

Yoruichi | The Flash Goddess

"Hmmm?"

She gave a sound of surprise when the cat was lifted up to Chidori's face, a disapproving stare in her gaze after her niece pulled her right up to her face and she squirmed while trying to get out of it.

"Well, I'm a busy woman nowadays. Teaching and all. It's also hard to compose a letter with my paws or mouth you know? I suppose I could dictate to Sui-Feng but that would be quite lazy of me don't you think?"

Once she was put back on a semi-stable platform being Rio's thighs she sat down and looked at all the other family members around her. They seemed to be holding up terribly, she mused to herself that all these kids seemed to take after her in some way.

"You really had a lot of work cut out for you, didn't you Yushiro."

END | Who needs tachyons to go fast?

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Sun Sets on Greatness - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1The Sun Sets on Greatness - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:40 pm
The Sun Sets on Greatness - Page 2 0FEKl5l

ERCHANHARDT

Well, it did not surprise Erchanhardt one bit that Yugiri would be called away by her family. He did admittedly quite wish that he could have stayed at her side, but he was confident that she would be well. After all, she was far from a child. Before she departed, however, he offered her the briefest of replies, knowing fully she would not need it to begin with.

"He loved you, Yugiri."

Nothing more or less would be the truth, and as she departed, he simply stayed in his place. He was a stranger here, and a towering one at that, but he still had no reason to engage with any others. All the Duke wished was to support his friend, and pay his respect to a man who had raised the woman.

END POST | A FEW DIE TOO EARLY

The Sun Sets on Greatness - Page 2 LJoL0Sa

KOKORO

Still crying. A lot, too, so it was a good thing she hadn't even bothered with any makeup. But now Yugiri was sitting next to her, and she really just didn't even know what to do about that one now. Great, just great, everything was just-

"H-hey..."

Why'd she even talk? What'd she even need to talk for? She just needed to let it out, she just wanted- damn it, she just wanted to feel better. She couldn't help it, she didn't even care whatever stupid problems were going on with her right now, Kokoro just felt upset, and she was going to hug her cousin no matter what.

"...I'm glad you came."

END POST | PLEASE COME BACK
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:55 pm

Yugiri

It was this moment huh. She remembered her cousin's words. It didn't matter what she had done, Kokoro didn't care about those things and even if she did then Yugiri should just wear that and accept it. Biting her lip she embraced her relative quickly, leaning over and pulling Kokoro in a tight hug while her throat went tight.

She couldn't speak, ask for forgiveness or even say a simple sorry. Kokoro didn't need to hug her cousin because Yugiri had already acted for her.

"It's okay.. Kokocchi."

She had to think, remember what Kokoro would sometimes call herself and use it. It would be wrong for her not to accept the things that she disapproved of back then, right now she wanted acceptance; needed it and most importantly she deserved it.

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Sun Sets on Greatness - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000The Sun Sets on Greatness - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:26 pm

Kuchiki Keiko

Many eyes were drawn to the entrance at the signal of rolling wheels entering the room. It wasn't out of superb interest for the girl in any sense of reverence or importance. It was more the fact that Keiko was a touchy subject in relation to the Shihouin. Most of the eyes drawn to her were those of nobility. They all knew for certain her story with the Shihouin; the abandoned daughter of the main house, the only granddaughter to the late Yushiro, who was recently crippled by the hands of a Shihouin. It was a gossip that flooded the whole of the noble circle for a time, and this was the first public appearance she made. It was the first time many people saw the actual damage of that event, so some gasped--whether in pity or surprise--at her state. It was far better than how she was fresh afterwards, but the wheelchair and bandages over her eyes were surely eye-catching.

Just as noticeable was the girl's way of carrying herself. She had her back straight, no headband on her head that she usually had, and a black kimono. She seemed gallant as she was being pushed to the casket.

The girl felt the stares, even if she couldn't see them, and the silence felt eerie. She didn't know who was here, but logic gave her a few good guesses. Either way, she kept her head up and faced forward, even considering the person pushing her. Normally, it was Yamamoto or a servant of the Kuchiki attending to her. The person that arrived today with Keiko was instead Yushiro's daughter, Kintori. This fact was another reason to the drawing of their eyes.

When Keiko arrived to the casket, her chair stopped. It gave Kintori some time to be with her sisters who were at the front as well, to talk to them about the matter. Keiko on the other hand was still composed and well-postured, but silent for a moment. She took some time to have the matter sit in her head, before she brought her hand up to touch the casket, as if to connect herself with the fallen.

"Thank you... Thank you for being the first person to say I was wanted. I..."

The girl paused for a moment to clear her throat. For her next words, her voice started off wavy, but in the middle of doing so, it was steeled and staunch.

"I will never get to know you past that first meeting, but... But I will forever cherish that short time. I will miss you, and I will lament every day the fact that I couldn't get to talk to you anymore than this. But, I will also hold my head high. This hill will be the hardest I've ever climbed, but I seek solace in the family I can reunite with because of you, and we can walk over it together."

Keiko clenched her fist once more and waited for Kintori to have her time with her sisters. While the girl shed no tears here, Kintori would know that it wasn't the case mere moments ago. Before entering, Keiko was bawling tears incessantly. So much in fact, that the keen eyes amongst the people here would see the small hill of wet bandages under the seat of the wheelchair, and the protrusion of the bandages on her face, as her eyes were puffed and swollen.

END POST

The Sun Sets on Greatness - Page 2 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Slayer
Slayer
Thicc Boi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Sun Sets on Greatness - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7900/999999The Sun Sets on Greatness - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7900/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:21 am
Chidori nodded to Yugiri as she returned to the seats, but was a bit confused when someone in a wheelchair was rolled in by her half-sister. Knowing of the incident, the girl must be Keiko. Papa didn't talk much about her but she was in the letter that most people received. There was a lot in that letter, something crucial, but she didn't want to say it out loud because it was hers to tell. Yugiri would find out whenever she read it. Before Yugiri sat down, Chidori would try to give her a half-hug, wrapping one arm around her as she moved towards the podium next to the portrait of her father. She would whisper to her very quickly: "Thanks for being here, it's good to see you. I hope you'll be here for the ceremony, would mean a lot to me if you did, but I understand if you don't want to." With that same arm she would pull in Yugiri's head to her shoulder and give her a quick peck on the side of the face.

Now, at the podium, Chidori was ready to get the service started.

"Excuse me!" Shockingly, Chidori was loud and demanding. She's been practicing. "The service is starting. I would like to ask you all to please be seated so we can get this going." There was shuffling and whispering as people began to take their seats. Normally there would be someone else who would be doing the majority of the service with speakers sprinkled throughout, but since this was a noble funeral held on the noble's land it was going to be lead by the noble. In this case, Chidori.

"I would like to thank you all for coming here today, to not mourn over a death but to celebrate the life of Yushiro Shihoin, but as he was known to those close to him, Papa. Just looking over the crowd, I can tell that he has had touched many people's lives in one way or another. You all don't know how much it means to me, my sisters, and my cousins that you are here today."

"Papa was a kind man, he was a loving man, he was a patient man. He lived his life not for himself, but for others, and after a long battle with cancer, he decided to die on his own terms, feeling as if he has had a full life. In his dying moments, he had opted to write a letter instead of last words. For those who it concerned, they received their letters. Except for you..." She looked at Yoruichi. "You'll get yours too, just see me later."

"I'm sure a lot of us have fond memories of Papa, and so to start us off I'm going to tell mine." It should be noted that Chidori wasn't reading from anything. Everything she was saying was from the heart and off the top of her head, just how she liked it. If she had to rehearse something, she was most definitely going to fuck up somehow.

"My father and I were close. Being his oldest child, and a girl, he always tried to protect me from everything. Me, being the kid I was, I would always try to run right into danger." She chuckled a bit. "And even when I did eventually get hurt, Papa was always there to help me back up. There was never a scolding, there was never a beating, but there was always a lecture, always a lesson. He had an annoying trait of going on wise rants whenever he was able to because he found a lesson in everything, and everyone can learn something. To him, there was nobody that knew everything so he would tell them something when he got the chance."

"Papa's love was something that everyone was given, even if it was undeserved. He very rarely gets angry, but even behind his anger there's a reason. As some of you knew him, there were burn marks and scars all over his body. As a kid, I had a poor control over my reiatsu and would sometimes explode. It was terrifying. Some nights I would wake up in a black inferno." She felt herself starting to tear up, this time it was inevitable. "D-during those moments, he would bare the flames and walk right through them and hug me. H-he would tell me: 'Don't worry Hina, I'm here. I'm here. The fire won't hurt you, I'm here.' And me, being the dumb kid I was, I thanked him and found solace in his arms. Little did I know how much pain he was in, how much he had to suppress his screams and anguish in hopes to make me feel better. There was never a sacrifice too bold or too crazy for him. He would have given his life up for his family, and I would have done the same." She took a moment to wipe the tears flowing down her face. There was a moment of silence as she tried to compose herself and continue with the service, but every time she was almost ready she would break down again. A picture of him flashed in her mind and it broke her down all over again. After a few minutes of this, she just decided to speak through the tears.

"T-t-this was a song he and my mother would sing to me and my sister when we were young. It was the song they got married to, their song they would share together, and a song that they would pass on to us." She signaled a band of servants off to the back of the area, all of them conducting the said song. Chidori would rush back to her seat to try and get out of the limelight, actually wailing now as her tough exterior was forcibly removed from her due to circumstances outside of her control. This wasn't fair. Life was unfair. And she had to deal with the cruelness of reality.

The Sun Sets on Greatness - Page 2 Sumera-character-list
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Sun Sets on Greatness - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Sun Sets on Greatness - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:47 am
The Sun Sets on Greatness - Page 2 Banner-Rio2

Rio Shihoin | Defender of the Family

Whereas before the courtyard seemed as if it was filled with only family members and a few friends of the family, now it was becoming more and more crowded by the hour. Rio hardly paid any attention to it as she focused her attention squarely on Hakuyou and Yoruichi. For a moment, things were awkward. Rio stared at Hakuyou as he explained himself. His explaining their past didn't bother her but Yoruichi didn't make anything easier with her teasing. If this were any other situation, Rio would've easily been somewhat jealous at the thought of Hakuyou having a crush on another woman - her aunt of all people!

"Ahem... I suppose I had forgotten since I was distracted... with our meal." A valid excuse, certainly.

She knew it was a passing fancy from the old days but still... there was a funeral to worry about and she wished to respect her Papa's memory in every way she could. Rio smiled and gave Yoruichi an accepting nod. She was totally fine with Yoruichi jumping on her lap. It was her auntie, after all. Her attention had finally returned to the funeral as she turned to see Chidori gazing in Yugiri's direction.

She had wanted to voice something but Chidori - in her typical, fiery fashion - strong-armed their cousin into coming over by sending a servant to relay a message. Rio pouted and wished to pull on her ear, to tell her to let the girl take her time during such an event but did it matter? She'd apologize to Yugiri after this. Chidori really was an insufferable woman at times. Her heart beamed with happiness as she watched Yugiri approach Papa's casket. She knew it likely took all the woman could not to break down right then and there, but just as Rio had always told her - "be strong and courageous like I know you can be" And she did just that. When she came back over to sit down by Chidori, Rio gave Yugiri a warm hug.

"I'm proud of you, Yugiri-Chan."

Speaking of her sister, Chidori wasted no time in introducing herself to Hakuyou. Even during a funeral, she couldn't miss the opportunity to kick her sister in the shin with little puns and remarks. Rio breathed deeply. Good thoughts. Good Thoughts. She loved Chidori. It was always in good fun. Soon, she'd have to give a speech for her father. She could not blame her for making these humorous quips or acting like how she always did. It was a brace for the tears that would come.

It weighed hard on her and Rio to finally see their father pass. She also held Yoruichi like she was some type of house pet before sitting her back down. Ah, even in a funeral, her sister was good for a laugh even amid the tears.

Chidori went to the podium and asked for everyone's undivided attention. It was just like Chidori to be loud and demanding but Rio smiled, placing her hands on top of Yoruichi's fur. She didn't want to cry. But, when Chidori began to speak of the memories of when they were young and how selfless Papa was... she felt nothing but happiness and respect for her older sister.

She had always wanted her to acknowledge everything Papa had done for her and now, it seemed as if she was doing just that. If that wasn't enough to make the tears come out, then Chidori breaking down certainly did. Heartfelt tears came from her sister's eyes as she began to finish the speech and the servants came to play the ever-familiar tune they grew up with as children.

Stand By Me

It was symbolic. Not just for the man Yushiro was or how he loved his wife, but how much he loved Rio and Chidori, how he always wanted them to stick together in the brightest of days and the darkest. She would respect his wish. She would protect Chidori and this family until her last breath.

As Chidori hurried back over to sit in her seat, Rio broke down into tears and held her close.

"You did great, Chidori. I... I'm proud of you, alright?" She turned to Kokoro and Yugiri and smiled. "And I'm proud of you, too. It'll be fine. We'll be alright. Let us honor his memory and put our differences aside. He'd want that more than anything in the world..."

END POST | Unfaltering Shielder

Last edited by Iori[Chronos] on Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum