Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I'll miss you. [Sol/Vegas] Left_bar_bleue174500/99999I'll miss you. [Sol/Vegas] Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

I'll miss you. [Sol/Vegas] Empty I'll miss you. [Sol/Vegas]

Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:56 am

Solhammond Palliser | THE MOON CUTTER

'Hey can you meet me at the river?'

The text was short enough but it got across the message, he wanted to meet with her. Let her know he'd be gone for awhile, it felt wrong to just leave his friend hanging. So he'd be waiting at the river edge, sitting down staring into the river. It was getting pretty late, so that hazy almost reddish color of the horizon was seen. It looked pretty, he liked it.

When he heard the movement, he'd stand up quickly to look at her. His eyes where a little puffy and red still. But he smiled, and it was real.

"Hey."

END POST | THE DEAD

I'll miss you. [Sol/Vegas] JfH75kA
I'll miss you. [Sol/Vegas] H8Tyk70
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I'll miss you. [Sol/Vegas] Left_bar_bleue16000/1I'll miss you. [Sol/Vegas] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

I'll miss you. [Sol/Vegas] Empty Re: I'll miss you. [Sol/Vegas]

Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:00 am
I'll miss you. [Sol/Vegas] 2d19lip

ALEX

"Soooooul!"

With a big smile on her face, Alex made her way right to the very same spot that she'd first met her friend. She didn't get to see him too much lately, so it was nice to meet up like this. Plus he never texted her first! That was exciting. But as she arrived, she could tell he'd been crying. But he was also smiling? Hm...

"Everything okay..? Do you need another hug?"

Without waiting for a response from him, she held her arms out wide, as if expecting him to embrace her. Whether or not he actually did didn't really matter much. She just wanted to make the gesture clear.

END POST | I BELIEVE IN YOU

MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I'll miss you. [Sol/Vegas] Left_bar_bleue174500/99999I'll miss you. [Sol/Vegas] Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:22 am

Man she was so adorable. Like in this almost pure way, which caused him to smile wiping his eye. "I don't need it, but I want it." The man would extend his arms outwards to give her a big hug, just like she gave him. Shaking a bit before pulling away.

"I'm doin' better. I just had to tell you something; I'm uh.. leaving Vastime for a long time." He'd sniffle a bit, already feeling bad. He didn't want to say goodbye to her. He wanted to text her more, and he didn't know if he could. "I don't know if I'll be able to text there. Or even send letters. But I'll try."

END POST | THE DEAD

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I'll miss you. [Sol/Vegas] Left_bar_bleue16000/1I'll miss you. [Sol/Vegas] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:22 pm

ALEX

Alex quite naturally returned the hug warmly, and only as he removed himself from it did her smile drop. Not all the way, but...a good bit.

"You're leaving..? Oh, well... Okay. Um... Well I wanted to take you to the zoo some time, there's lots of cute animals there and I think you'd really like 'em. And there's a store with really good cakes. And- and..."

Sniffling a little bit herself, Alex wiped her eyes with her sleeve as she began to cry. She wasn't the sort to hide her feelings, not by a long shot, and while she was hardly a sobbing mess or anything, it was quite apparent how much this saddened her.

"I'll text every day! Even if you can't text back, that way you'll be able to catch up! If you can send letters, you should write to me too, so I can write back. You have my address, it's at the house, so..."

The girl once more wrapped her arms around Solhammond. She wasn't asking him to stay, really. She just didn't want to see him go.

"Promise you'll come back, okay?"

MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:18 pm

Sol immediately felt a pit in his stomach as she began to talk, feeling an immense guilt at leaving her like this. As she began to sniffle and tear up, his heart seemed to clench around it's self threatening to burst from the sheer weight of the moment. He'd bring his arms around her tightly, giving her one of the tightest hugs he'd ever given someone. He wanted her to know, to really feel it. Ya' know?

"Hey- hey- we can still do all those things when I get back. Or you can take pictures and send them to me.." The man would begin allowing his hand to pat her back, not wanting to leave- but he knew he had to. But what was a few more moments?

"I'll try to respond everyday, I promise. And hey; of course I promise to come back. I can't just leave my best friend behind, right?" His last best friend didn't turn out well. But this felt different, more visceral. As she sniffled into him he just wanted to let her know it'd be alright. He'd pull back a bit, lifting a hand to her cheek his thumb running over it to wipe a tear away. He gave her a smile, through his own red eyes.

"Everyday, ok?"

END POST | THE DEAD

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:24 pm

ALEX

Alex hugged back just as tightly, or at least, relative to the unremarkable strength of a literal child. She didn't mind crying, so she didn't hide it. She just minded being sad.

"I'll... I'll go and send lots of pictures. That way you can see if it looks like fun, or if it's not fun then I can tell you."

Sniffling once more as Sol wiped her tears away, Alex tried her best to put on a brave face. She really didn't want him to go.

"As long as you try, that's what matters. I'll be waiting for when you get back, okay? So...so stay safe. And, um... Good luck, with your trip. I know you can do it."

She didn't know what he was doing, but that didn't matter. Alex still believed in her best friend with all her heart.

MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:36 pm

"You do good in your studies, now!" The man was adding on things just to pad the moment out a bit longer, but he knew he'd need to go. So with some reluctance he'd pull away again. His hand closing into tight fights for a moment, before relaxing giving her a big smile. The biggest he had ever given her, even through red eyes. He was going to be alright, and so was she. It would be alright.

"I'll see you later, Alex." He didn't say goodbye, that felt too final. Like he might not come back, and no he was coming back. So he said see her later, and the next time she saw Solhammond Palliser; he'd be alright. More than alright. He'd begin to go once she said her last goodbye, truthfully, expecting a text the moment he got out of eye shot.

END POST | THE DEAD

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:29 am

ALEX

"I will! I'll study hard so I can tell you all kinds of cool stuff when you get back!"

Alex held onto him as long as she could, and as he walked away, she raised her hand high to wave goodbye. She didn't stop any time soon, either. In fact, she didn't stop until she couldn't see him anymore, and when that time came, she pulled out her phone immediately and began sending him a text. It took a while, given her poor literacy, but nevertheless it was sent:

"Good luck! Be safe! You can do it!"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum