Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Milky Aura Cypher Left_bar_bleue16000/1Milky Aura Cypher Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Milky Aura Cypher Empty Milky Aura Cypher

Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:31 pm
Milky Aura Cypher DSGDYIg

INFORMATION DOSSIER

Basic Information

○ Name: Milky Aura Cypher
○ Alias': The Grand Dragon
○ Age: ???
○ Gender: ???
○ Race: Arrancar
○ Negative Aspect: Perfection

○ Affiliation:
Espada Numero Uno, punk.

○ Alignment: Nobody but himself.
○ Marital Status: Every woman is his.
○ Nationality: The dusty sands of Hueco Mundo.
○ Sexual Orientation: What does he look like, a faggot?

○ Height: Tall enough.
○ Weight: Heavy enough.
○ Hair Colour: You got eyes?
○ Eye Colour: Guess not. Heh.

Milky Aura Cypher VWQ8LNi

Psychological Analysis
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Espada, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Soul Society, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in Resureccion and I'm the top Cero user in the entire Hueco Mundo armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another soul for consumption. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this desert, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Dangai? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of hollows across the realms and your spiritual signature is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, plus. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your soul. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Espada and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the Earth, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

From the instant he was born, he was the most perfect being to ever walk to sands of Hueco Mundo. Don't even bother trying to argue it with him. It's not worth your time. The details? Maybe if you can ever become a worthwhile opponent for him, you'll get the details.

POWERS AND ABILITIES

Godlike Power: Unlike any other being there ever was, Milky's body and spiritual energy react directly to the opponent he's currently facing. That is to say, no matter how strong his opponent, he is superior in all possible categories.

ZANPAKUTO

Zanpakuto Name: Dios Mio

Zanpakuto Appearance: It's a bigass sword.

Zanpakuto Power: It does nothing, because he's too powerful to need something stupid like a zanpakuto.

RESURECCION

Resureccion Name: Dragón

Resureccion Appearance:

Milky Aura Cypher Ul5b0Ex

Resureccion Power: He's already better than you in every way. But in resureccion, that's doubled. Pretty impressive, huh?

Segunda Etapa

Segunda Etapa Name: Dragón II

Segunda Etapa Appearance:

Milky Aura Cypher O6tFtvP

Segunda Etapa Power: You thought double was impressive? That's nothing to a true alpha male like this. Try ten times increase. That's what a real release looks like.

SKILL SHEETS AND INFORMATION

You gonna try and confine a man like this to just a normal skill sheet? He's above something so weak.

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Milky Aura Cypher Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Milky Aura Cypher Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Milky Aura Cypher Empty Re: Milky Aura Cypher

Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:56 pm
[mod] what hogwash is this? Denied. [/mod]

Milky Aura Cypher LzZCuy7
Milky Aura Cypher BtXe12b
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum