Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
All Washed Up [Adam/Celeste]  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999All Washed Up [Adam/Celeste]  - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

All Washed Up [Adam/Celeste]  - Page 4 Empty Re: All Washed Up [Adam/Celeste]

Mon May 11, 2020 2:41 pm

All Washed Up [Adam/Celeste]  - Page 4 6EdIfMt

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

Date: April 10th, 2420

Ah~ That direct nature is why he took a liking to her. The Iramasha was rather honest about what she wanted and it made the male crack a gleeful smile. Things were about to get a lot more toasty between the two of them and he couldn't wait to have a taste of that forbidden fruit. So, as he let that question hang for a few seconds, that crimson stare of his fixed itself back on Celeste as there was only one thing to do from here on out:

"Ok, ok. Let's fuck, geez."

There was a hard laugh heard from the male as usual the roles were reversed. The female was the one with all the flowery talk, and the male was the more direct one. So, there was a weird sense of pleasure in this exchange as he shifted his eyes to the bedroom. Deciding to take more charge, Adam grabbed Celeste like one of those dismal princesses from the movies, wriggled his nose and started marching forth to their night of lust and bonding.

"Try to romance a 'gal n' she shoots it down. You are a funny one, but that's why I've taken a liking to you. Scrappy as hell and I'm gonna show you one hell of a time."

With a wink of his eye, Adam used his Chi to break open the door, descend into the darkness and let his instincts take the reigns from there~

Things were about to get toasty...

[I'm gonna conclude the thread here and start it up in another thread since I want to keep this thread on a clean note]

All Washed Up [Adam/Celeste]  - Page 4 WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum