Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Blind to Reason (Elyss/Hannah) Left_bar_bleue0/0Blind to Reason (Elyss/Hannah) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Blind to Reason (Elyss/Hannah) Empty Blind to Reason (Elyss/Hannah)

Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:33 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

With a sigh, Elyss solemnly walked down the bustling sidewalks of Karakura. She’s a bit lost. Well, a bit is an understatement. Elyss has no clue where she is right now, and she doesn’t particularly care about figuring out her location or destination. What has the modernly dressed redhead in such a sour mood? There are plenty of causes if she were honest with herself, but at this particular moment, Hannah has her mind boggled. No, it wasn’t like there was a conversation had or anything. It’s the thought of having said conversation that bothers Elyss.

Her mood began, not when she had stepped off the train, but after she had arrived at the prison that she knew Hannah was last locked up in. A quick conversation with the guards at the front let her know that Hannah’s charges had been dropped in exchange for joining the Lux Orior: an organization that Elyss knew little about. After that, there was a hefty talk about her business with Hannah and about the last time the redhead had visited the city. Elyss didn’t care much for reliving her random runin with Shadin. However, the warning given to her has her wondering just how much she’s improved since then. She’d said very little, and she couldn’t help but wonder what Hannah would think of her if the blonde learned of the other’s recent troubles.

After a moment of walking about, Elyss had decided to stop at an outdoor cafe. She’s not particularly hungry, but a sit down with a drink and snack sounded nice to help her calm her nerves. She’s been given a direction to go, but Elyss had paid little attention to her footsteps. For now, she’ll just rest and think on if she actually wanted to meet the blind Shinigami. It’d be so much easier to just take her pack and leave to someplace else on this god forsaken planet.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Blind to Reason (Elyss/Hannah) Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Blind to Reason (Elyss/Hannah) Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Blind to Reason (Elyss/Hannah) Empty Re: Blind to Reason (Elyss/Hannah)

Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:53 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Blind to Reason (Elyss/Hannah) 6EdIfMt

From somewhere in the city, a blossoming wave of power passed over Elyss as she sat at the cafe. And a few seconds later, a woman would arrive. The very woman who Elyss was looking for. Though she seemed to retain the exact same delicate grace that she had in the prison, she was dressed better than before. A boon gained from having a proper job these days and not stuck in a prison wearing the uniform she was given.

"Miss Kishimoto. How delightful to see you again. Have you come to ask about your troubled soul, or is this matters more of the flesh?" she asked, taking a seat and sitting down. It seemed that even blind, she had different ways to see in the world, and her near-mastery of Kido helped immensely in the world of spiritual sight.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Blind to Reason (Elyss/Hannah) Left_bar_bleue0/0Blind to Reason (Elyss/Hannah) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:28 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Elyss had just ordered a cup of tea for herself with a slice of cheesecake when Hannah had spontaneously emerged from, seemingly, thin air. The redhead was, of course, caught off guard by the sudden intrusion of her space which caused her to jump in her seat some, but Elyss was never one for over exaggeration. That is, until she could no longer control her emotions or whatever facet of herself.

After the initial shock, Elyss is quick to simply accept that Hannah exists next to her now. Either the men she had spoken to had sent word that Elyss is seeking Hannah or the blonde simply knew already from when Elyss had first stepped into the city. It seems that Hannah had a grasp on Elyss’ mental concerns anyhow, but that’s not hard for a person to pick up on based on simple facial signs and such. Elyss has been struggling to hide her thoughts lately.

“Hi, Hannah.”

Elyss moved her eyes away wondering if this would be easier than most of her other talks. At least, this time, the other person couldn’t read her face so easily. Though answering the question on why she is in the city proved a little complexing. In truth, Elyss doesn’t really know. She just came because she knew Hannah and wanted to talk. Whether it became a topic on her mental state and soul or about physical whatever is still to be seen. Of course, Elyss didn’t think Hannah meant anything with the flesh topic because there’s no way it could have been meant in an Ulv fashion, right?

“I just came… for I don’t know what really…”

エンドポスト~

CPK

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Blind to Reason (Elyss/Hannah) Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Blind to Reason (Elyss/Hannah) Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:53 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"Delightful"

Hannah's tone was gentle and like a noblewoman, which made it hard to actually pick up on the the sarcasm that filled her tone. Ordering herself a cup of tea, she would place her hands on the table, lacing the fingers and giving Elyss' general direction a focused stare. Though, all her looks were stares so maybe it wasn't a stare after all and she was just looking at them.

"Well, if you don't know why, I can't help you. Knowing you are in disconnect with your Zanpaktou doesn't help me do anything about it. I need to know why, and if you want to do anything about it"

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 21, 2020 12:34 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Sarcasm. As if anyone would think Elyss’ bare answer and reasoning was anything but dumb. Still, maybe Hannah did mean that genuinely. Sadly, Elyss’ mind has become rather cynical. Or has it always been that way? The redhead doesn’t want to delve into such thoughts and simply sighs her frustrations out in one breath.

“Who cares about my Zanpakuto? Things will be easier without the constant temptation in my head. There’s not much that needs to be said. I am simply searching to find out who I am is all.”

The way she put it made it sound like such a trivial journey, but anyone who has ever gone on these types of pilgrimages never turns out the same. It’s a special quest for better or worse. It’s obvious Elyss is lost on how to handle any of this on her own. She’s simply hoping she’ll run into any form of an answer one day soon. With Hannah’s purposeless eyes in her direction, Elyss felt nervous, but she also knew that Hannah’s eyes are usually like this anyhow. Still, the gravity of the situation simply made things worse.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:41 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Taking the cup of tea and gently sipping it, she stared at the cup's general direction for a moment before looking up again. There was a lot of general direction and little eye contact with her, like she knew roughly where everything was but not precisely.

"Your Zanpaktou is you. They have no characteristic not reflected in you. What they are, are what you are, and if there is any negative aspects to them, then you need to look to yourself and see what negative aspects you are. If you change yourself, then the perception of your spirit changes. As a Shinigami who has been without her spirit for several years now, you should not neglect them too long. It starts to gnaw at the pit of your stomach like you ate the wrong thing"

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 21, 2020 3:31 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

“I don’t want to hear what’s me and what’s not me. You don’t know everything Hannah. Tenmarin… It’s not just me.”

Her mind moves to Ulv and their situation; the strange union between Mirja’s soul and Elyss’ own. It’s not fair to blame all this on Elyss’ own personality when Mirja’s anger dictates so much within her. Life is simply not fair. Does Hannah know anything of the sort however? Could she sense the conflict in Elyss’ soul? It doesn’t really matter. Elyss had already planned on getting herself together despite the cards dealt to her. It may not be entirely her, but it is what she has to handle. That’s all that matters.

“Have you ever thought of obtaining your Zanpakuto once more, Hannah?”

On the topic of Zanpakuto, despite how twisted Tenmarin is, there is still some form of Elyss’ personality there. Elyss already knows what parts her Zanpakuto reflects back. However, Elyss only knows of her own struggles. The redhead has gained a sudden curiosity on what struggles another may have faced with their own blade. Maybe learning personal experiences from others may help her better plan her, one day, reunion with her inner demon. Her black eyes focus on the empty eyed blonde wondering what is soon to be said as her tea and small cake arrives, too small of a cake if one asks.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:25 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"We often do want to distance us from an overt display of our worse qualities, yes. We like to think that it isn't us, that that could never be us. Tenmarin might be their own person, but that person is made from you, with no fabrication" Hanna replied, gently sipping her own cup. Then an interesting little bit came from Elyss, and Hannah smiled at it.

"Reclaiming my Zanpaktou would require returning to the Soul Society. Or talking to a person influencial enough to get me one. I don't have such a person, and going back there is a poor idea. While facing one's fears is a valiant path, avoiding trauma till you are ready is the intelligence that you temper valor with"

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:20 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

“You’ll never get over trauma unless you actually face it. Have you really grown content with that aching in your stomach?”

Her words sounded a bit confrontational and snappy, but that’s because she didn’t actually like the idea of Hannah feeling the way she does. Wrong doings leading to misinterpretations of a situation; corruption at its finest. The Gotei had let her down before, but now… Would Hannah be able to gain something she had lost? Elyss realizes at that moment that this whole conversation isn’t about Hannah and her issues. Ah, of course. The redhead had started to do that thing again where she pushes her troubles aside to try and be of use to someone else. Elyss didn’t even realize that her hands had clenched into fists and the distraught look on her face. With a deep sigh, she calms herself and moves to partake of her drink.

“It is simply the things I hate glorified by someone else’s issues as well. When you take pride and illogical rage, the creature born from it is sure to be something akin to a monster. All that sword wants is violence, not even the kind that protects. It just wants to conquer and break me, turn me into nothing more but a raging puppet that it directs at a target. Sometimes, I find myself wanting to let Tenmarin do as it pleases. It’s so easy to let go and stop worrying. Maybe I’ve just been stressing too much lately, I don’t really know. That’s why I’m out here looking for something to help me piece together this puzzle that is myself and find a balance that is at least acceptable.”

Elyss sips her drink after talking and looks around at the passing people. Yeah. Relaxation without worrying about anything sounds nice right now. Though, she has no idea where to go for such in this giant city.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:30 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Hannah gave Elyss a deadpan stare as she basically said what Hannah had just said in different words.
"Like I just said. While facing one's fears is a valiant path, avoiding trauma till you are ready is the intelligence that you temper valor with. It is only very recently I managed to part with the all-consuming hatred of the very essence of Shinigami. Going to their home and being surrounded by them might cause a relapse and nobody would appreciate half the Seireitei being blown away by a woman who had a panic attack because she went too soon"

She would take a gentle sip of her tea and then listen to Elyss problems. The Zanpaktou spirit certainly sounded vigorous, but untamed.
"Rage is only illogical when without bridle. And pride, well pride is the same. It sounds like a poor situation to be in, it's true. But this only tells me you got a Zanpaktou too early. I don't know if you were pushed into it or were bouyed by the aformentioned pride, but the Shinigami Academy is designed not only to teach us the arts we need but also to temper emotions. To give outlets and assistance so that when you do connect with your Spirit, they aren't quite so egregious.

Doesn't always work, true, but it helps sand off the edges. However, if I might offer some advice, you can try not seeing them as negative emotions explicitly. Pride, is important. When a man has pride in his work, he is filled with elation to see it succeed, and he is driven to see it succeed again.

Rage is harder to defend, and harder to control. But without that in your heart, you will never rise to defend what you need to defend. You need to see them less as horrible cancers to be avoided, and more like unworked clay awaiting your touch. But also looping to the front of the conversation. While you are somewhat pressed for time now you have awakened and connected with your Zanpaktou spirit, you should still ensure that you are ready for this before you go into it"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum