Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Absentee
Absentee
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Pesky hollow [Law/Ulv] Left_bar_bleue101000/99999999Pesky hollow [Law/Ulv] Empty_bar_bleue  (101000/99999999)
Tiers:

Pesky hollow [Law/Ulv] Empty Pesky hollow [Law/Ulv]

Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:14 pm

Pesky hollow [Law/Ulv] QbsRLQj

Law

Artist: YYH OST - Song: Kurama's theme - Word Count: N/A

It had been quite some time since Law had been to Minatumi Harbor. In fact, it had been quite some time since he'd been anywhere, really. For the past several months he'd been fairly secluded, spending most of his waking hours in deep contemplation. There were many things he'd had to consider, mainly new ways in which he could use the power he already possessed, more interesting things he could do with his sword, and how to best control his inner hollow.

At first he'd felt relatively confident in hours ability to accomplish the goals he'd set before himself, but after running into more than a few roadblocks, he'd decided that he might as well use every resource available to him. In fact, he'd come to that conclusion just this morning, and after only a short bit of travel he found himself walking through streets that were familiar. Ulv wasn't exactly the best teacher, and she had more than her fair share of... well if he were to put it nicely, "personality quarks", but she wasn't terrible either. Truth be told, he imagined there were things to be gained learning from Ulv that he wouldn't get anywhere else.

Law took a bit of time to look around the city, which had changed dramatically since the last time he'd visited. If he wasn't sure it were the same place he might not have believed it. When he'd come before it had been a harbor town, barely a town at all, actually, and now it was a full fledged industrialized city. He would have been surprised, but remembering Ulv's drive to accomplish what was set before her, he felt that this wasn't too far from what was to be expected.

After walking around for a bit and checking out the new additions to the city, Law quickly became bored. He wasn't exactly the site seeing type. He asked around, and within a few minutes he had the information he was looking for. Fortunately he'd already been traveling in the direction of Ulv's new abode, and with little delay he found himself standing outside of her door. He knocked a few times, and hoped that she wasn't out on one of her crazy adventures, else this would turn out to be a trip well wasted.

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Pesky hollow [Law/Ulv] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Pesky hollow [Law/Ulv] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Pesky hollow [Law/Ulv] Empty Re: Pesky hollow [Law/Ulv]

Fri May 01, 2020 7:08 am

ULV AUBER| WHITE MASK BUDDHA

Ulv was in, using her Shikai for industrial purposes. She remembered when Mirja used the light beam in some...information gathering purpose. Beowulf felt dirty being used like that, but now, it was much better. He was helping others cut large quantities of metal in a quick time without needing heavy machinery to do so. It delighted them both.

Eventually, she finished up a daily quota and caught a shower. Once that was done, she opened the door and gave Law a broad smile. Yes, she had pretty much timed it so he'd get an eyeful of her unclothed form. She was a very proud creature these days, after all.
"Hey Law~ Been a while, huh?"

The most obvious change from Ulv's appearance - aside from the nakediness - was her eyes. Glowing gold with black sclera was not very normal, as colours went. But definitely something he would recognise. It was how Vizards eyes turned when they donned their masks, though Ulv had no mask on. Plus, those eyes seemed to penetrate into him, into his world, and cast her eyes across the whole depth and width of it. No doubt aggravating the hollow as she brought the glory of a Queen to the world.

"Wanna come in?"

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

Absentee
Absentee
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Pesky hollow [Law/Ulv] Left_bar_bleue101000/99999999Pesky hollow [Law/Ulv] Empty_bar_bleue  (101000/99999999)
Tiers:

Fri May 01, 2020 3:09 pm

Law

Law raised an eyebrow as Ulv answered the door in the nude. That was something he certainly hadn't been expecting. Still, nothing surprised him anymore when it came to Ulv. A quick glance proved that she was no less muscular than he remembered, and while she certainly had a nice body, she wasn't exactly his type. With that being the case, he simply responded as he would in any other scenario.

"Yo."

The next thing he noticed was that her eyes seemed different from the last time they'd met, and while he himself felt no discomfort from this fact, he could sense the unease that it caused for the hollow that resided inside of him. A strange phenomenon, to be sure, but still within the realm of expectation. Ulv was, after all, quite the expert when it came to inner hollow. Obviously, that was the reason he'd come to visit in the first place.

"I wouldn't be here if I didn't."

He spoke nonchalantly, and used few words. This wasn't something he did to be rude, he just happened to have a lot on his mind lately. He didn't wait for the response and simply walked through the door. As he did so, he began to speak.

"This hollow is beginning to annoy me. I've come because I imagine you can be of some assistance. I have no desire to coexist with this... thing I intend to subjugate it fully. Would you be so kind as to lend a hand?"

Having said his peace Law found him self a seat, and made himself comfortable. For a brief moment he contemplated what his next course of action would be if she were to decline, but in the end he decided he'd cross that bridge if he came to it.

He could still clearly feel the unease of the hollow contained within himself. Let it squirm.

Coding in Template By:
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Pesky hollow [Law/Ulv] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Pesky hollow [Law/Ulv] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Fri May 01, 2020 3:20 pm

"Anyone else might get a hearty lecture from the way they talk about their Hollow" Ulv commented, pulling a towel over shoulders. Which then, in a few seconds grew and twisted, crawling across her body to make a casual but elegant dress. Then she filled the kettle up with some water, boiled it with a flash of power, and poured some tea, heading back to hand Law one while she had the other. "But you are well within your rights. Somewhere in the region of shit creak, and you've lost the last of your paddles to boot"

She'd take a sip of her tea and then grin.
"Mmm, sealed hollows are radically different to grown hollows. While ones like Hvit are born hostile, they are well capable of growing into close allies. Sealed hollows, on the other hand, are not capable of such growth. Retaining their biology, they are just beasts that starve eternal, needing your soul thrice as much as that of a grown hollow. Their hatred never abates, never leaves. Coexisting is impossible with them. And subjugating...well, that's a risky move.

People like Hayden and Colin, while they aren't exactly friends with their roommates, have deals. They have understandings, that will never be reached with yours. A misstep with the subjugation of that creature and you'll lose your body forever. That's the issue with trying to force them under heel. You risk a Takeover of such proportions that you can't recover from it like we can.

I'm not telling you all this just to scare you. I'm just making sure that you know the road you are taking, trying to grab the bull by the horns. You can always elect to just shoot it and be done with the whole thing"

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

Absentee
Absentee
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 01, 2020 4:33 pm

Law

Law accepted the tea, listening thoughtfully as Ulv spoke. What she said made sense, and was something he'd already assumed to be the case, but he hadn't recieved confirmation until just now. That was fine though. He wasn't concerned in the slightest. He took another sip, and thought that the tea was rather bland when compared to the last cup, prepared for him by another woman. Perhaps that had little to do with the tea.

"I'm not concerned with such trivialities. This hollow will find that I'm more than a match for it. As for killing it, that simply won't do. It was brash enough to weasel its way into my soul, and for that it will pay dearly. I'll not be made a fool of, its power will be mine."

Although what Law said was true, that wasn't the only reason he refused to simply rid himself of the hollow. For one, he couldn't deny that it made him stronger, but that reason was least of all. More than anything it had offended him greatly, and he was determined to see it suffer.

"With that being said, my mind is made up. Just tell me what I need to know."

Although the decision may have seemed rash to Ulv, it was actually something that he had considered quite thoroughly, and he was completely confident that he should be able to succeed. In fact, he imagined he could have even accomplished it himself, but that would just be wasting resources.

"You'll fail."

"I won't"

After this small interaction with the hollow residing inside of him, a determined look crept upon Law's face.

"I'm ready whenever you are. "

Coding in Template By:
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 01, 2020 4:52 pm

"I'll make sure your grave is pretty then" Ulv commented, her golden eyes staring at him for a few moments to let the words grow thick in the air.

"Do not underestimate this, Law. Do not make the mistake of believing you have won before the fight begins. It is what fells the greatest warriors. What you are about to embark on is the most dangerous thing you have ever done in your life. And quite possibly the most dangerous thing you ever will embark on in your life. If only with me, you don't need the macho manly bravado. I will support and care for you regardless of how you feel about it. Fight against the thought of defeat, but accept it's presence. Ignoring the truck barrelling down the road at you has only one ending, and it is a poor one"

Ulv's warm, gentle voice, and the subtle but ever-present reiatsu around him, like a warm hearth...she really did care for this whole situation.
"But aside from that, there is no lesson to teach you. No mantra or maguffin root that will give you victory. You just need to go into your Inner World and fight your Hollow, beat him into the ground. And then tomorrow you need to do the same, and the day after that. Every day, you show him you are in command, every time, every mentality, every situation. Exert mastery and dominance over it and keep grinding it into the dirt until there is barely anything left of a Hollow to resist against you. And then you have won.

The trouble with this is that life is rarely so polite as to let you simply do such a thing unmolested. Once you begin this process, you need to remain in control at all times. It will come for you at your worst ones. When you sleep, when you shit, when you are in a fight. Take one blow the wrong way, one strike that sets your head spinning, and it will pounce upon you, wrestling for control. And unlike a normal vizard, that control is not something you'll regain if you lose it. You must win a hundred times. it must win once"

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

Absentee
Absentee
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 04, 2020 7:30 pm

Law

Law considered what Ulv said carefully. It wasn't that he didn't take seriously enough the situation that he was getting himself into. Quite the opposite, in fact. He knew exactly how dangerous this could be, but danger had never stopped him in the past. Generally it had the opposite effect, but that was beside the point.

"I understand my enemy well. How he attempts to manipulate me, and what he intends to accomplish. Just because I am sure of my own ability does not mean that I neglect to take into consideration his. I am not jumping foolhardily into something which I know not of, although I do appreciate your concern. Oh, and I'm quite sure I'll come across imminently more danger in the future. After all, I have much to do."

With that being said Law gazed upon the hollow within. It sat in wait, motionless. He could sense an acute readiness from the thing. He wondered if it was preparing itself. Either way, the beginning of the end was today. He grew tired of waiting.

"He will try to catch me when I am unprepared, but such a time will never come. I am always just as ready as he is. Nothing outsmarts me. If you would be so kind as to look over my body while I begin I would appreciate it. I believe he will put up quite a fight, especially the first time, so I'm not sure just how long it will take. Well, I could estimate, but it would depends on variables not yet set in stone."

Once more Law gazed upon his inner world. An ever shifting realm of greys, whites, and blacks. Pathways leading nowhere, stairs that brought you to the same level. A bleak place, to be sure. He could see the hollow resting on a stair. It seemed poised for battle. With little more thought, he shifted himself fully into that mindscape which he called home, and an eventful homecoming it was sure to be.

Coding in Template By:
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 05, 2020 8:12 am

Hvit And Ulv | UNION OF THE WOLF

"Of course I am concerned. I don't want to have to put down a Hollow in your general shape. It's already happened twice. Was a close friend to the first, not quite to the second but Calypso was" Ulv commented, before standing up and nodding to Law. He was going to start the fight again, which caused a massive flush of hollow reiatsu to run through the body, uncontrolled by the host or hollow. Such a thing condensed the mask across the whole face in time, and wasn't good.

"I will be here when you need me. And try not to break it too much" Ulv commented, taking the cup back to the sink and then shutting the windows. The Hollow could try break through them, but reinforced with Ulv's reiatsu as they were, he'd have to put in quite a kick to do so. Once he was truly inside, Ulv released her Noble White Fangs. Not claiming the title of Vizard Queen lightly, Ulv had made unique mask forms that were condensed power, radiating force and regal might as the lupine mask formed onto her face, and the thigh high boots crawled up her legs. Her eyes now emitted true light, shining with the reiryoku that was now released.

"Now, little Hollow. You going to play nice?"

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

Absentee
Absentee
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 08, 2020 9:26 pm

Law

Law had expected an immediate assault as he entered his inner world, but to his surprise the hollow seemed to be biding time. It crouched, its body contorting in the strange way it always had, just enough to make abundantly clear that its anatomy was in no way human in nature. He studied it for several moments before he began to take a few steps toward it.

The hollow began to smile, a disgusting, disturbing sight that would have sent shivers through the spine of any normal man. Law looked on with interest, making note of every move the hollow made. He studied it carefully, attempting to predict its movements ahead of time. Suddenly, it began to speak.

"You've finally come. How exciting."

Law looked on, contempt filling his eyes. He hadn't forgotten where this hollow came from. The vizard who had killed his original family is the one who had infected him originally. Although it had taken over a hundred and fifty years for any sign of this hollow to turn up, Law was still able to trace its origin back to that fateful event. Furthermore, it had attempted to injure Murasaki utilizing his own body, another unforgivable affront. Even with this being the case, he did not let anger cloud his judgement. He was determined to do what he must, but he did not underestimate his opponent. Quite the contrary, he gave it rather more respect than it deserved. The time for waiting, however, was at an end.

With a quick Shunpo, Law moved towards the hollow, drawing his zanpakuto as he did so. It reacted rationally, adopting a defensive stance, and extending its claws, apparently to be used as its weapon. Law assessed the threat, but found no reason not to continue his attack. A moment later he uttered the word that would lead to his total domination over the area they fought in.

"Room"

Instantly he could feel the difference. It had been quite some time since Law had used his zanpakuto is this way. Over the past few months he had been working on something... different. Something he doubted even his hollow would have knowledge of. How he had accomplished that, well it was due to the intervention if a certain artifact. He wouldnt be using that at the moment though. For now he would simply fight as he always had, although he did feel a bit more powerful than he remembered.

Law brought his zanpakuto down in a slash that would have easily torn a normal human apart, but the hollow had little problem stopping it with his claws. The next moment however, the blade began to sink into the claws, which moments ago had seemed hard as rock. Law smirked, and exerted his strength to slice through the claws cleanly. Although his blade hadn't seemed to change, he had used his ability to manipulate all which resided within his room to sharpen his blade. It was now as sharp as any blade could possibly be, with a final width of one atom.

The hollow broke contact, seemingly shocked by what had happened, but in the end it made little difference. The claws began to grow back over the course of a few seconds, and the hollow was once more filled with confidence. It stood up, now it's full height, and towering over Law. The next moment it disappeared, moving faster than he had expected, and the only thing that saved him from a claw through the back was intuition. Law sidestepped quickly, spinning and bringing his zanpakuto up for a rising slash at the same time. This time he was quick enough to connect with the hollows midsection, and left a nasty gash. At the same time, he felt a stabbing pain throughout his arm, and noticed that one of the hollows claws had pierced his bicep, and torn clean through to the other side. With a burst of strength and speed he removed the arm from its owner with his zanpakuto, causing the hollow to howl in pain, then with no further ado tore the claw from his wound. A spurt of blood left his arm, but the bleeding quickly stopped, as Law took care of it with his own ability, relying upon the room.

"If I want you to learn it seems I'll have to go all out. Fine, I'll show you something even you don't know of yet."

Law held his zanpakuto in front of his body, and uttered a singular word.

"Bankai"

Coding in Template By:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum