Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Slayer
Slayer
Thicc Boi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Nestkeeping Left_bar_bleue7900/999999Nestkeeping Empty_bar_bleue  (7900/999999)
Tiers:

Nestkeeping Empty Nestkeeping

Sat May 02, 2020 9:35 am
OOC: This thread is most likely going to contain letters between the two characters, so it's format may be odd. Also, it's in SS because I didn't know where else to put it.

Dear Solhammond Palliser,

Hey, it’s been a while huh? I’m not really a letter kind of girl but since you’ve gone off the grid and didn’t leave me an address, I’m giving this to your mother. Hopefully she’ll get it to you at some point, we got a lot to talk about. Well, I guess I’m doing the talking, you’re doing the reading.

First off, I want to apologize for blowing up at you the day we broke up. While I want to blame hormones for that, in truth I was being selfish. Over the past couple of months I’ve taken the time to do some self-reflecting and did some talking with the person that knows me best, and she pointed out how selfish and self-centered I’ve been over the years. I’m trying to become a better person now, albeit I’m slowly making progress. Dying is definitely a traumatic experience and I wasn’t thinking about how you were feeling, and for that I’m sorry.

However, there’s a lot to fill you in on since December. This first section is going to be the stuff pertaining to the babies and the next part will just be stuff about my life assuming it interests you at all. Also yeah, you read right, babies. Over the last few months I was confused as to why my stomach was much larger and why I was way more miserable than I expected, turns out we’re having twins! Recently, I went in for my sonogram and found out their genders as well. One boy and one girl. Not going to lie, more than I signed up for, but I’m excited! I hope you are as well, wherever you are.

My family’s doctor has been incredibly helpful during this whole process. He said that I’m expected to give birth around early September so make sure your calendar is clear! We also have to talk names, so please write back with any suggestions. At the moment I was thinking Nozomi for the girl and Yushiro for the boy, but those can always change. We have time.

So, now onto my personal life. As you may or may not have heard, my father has finally passed away. The doctor says he died peacefully in his sleep from major organ failure, specifically his lungs, liver, and heart. He was really fond of you by the way, despite first impressions being… less than stellar. Being princess and his declared heir, I was slated to take his spot as the leader of the family. It’s a weird feeling, replacing my father. He’s the only person I’ve known to be in that spot, so it kind of feels like I’m taking what was his.

The ceremony was recently and it went well, for the most part. My sister, the one you didn’t meet, is “dating” some guy she meant recently. He’s a noble like us, but his family is a bit infamous. I’m happy for her but I also don’t want to see her hurt by this guy, so I’m at a bit of a crossroad. My other sister, the one you saw, ended up critically injuring a member of another family during a spar. We’re actually related to this person by blood, she’s technically my niece, so this was an eventful and dangerous situation for everyone. Luckily, Papa was able to fix it before his passing. My cousin, Yugiri, the tall brooding one, was exiled. Papa did this after she fucked up somehow, I don’t know the specifics but apparently it was pretty bad. She’s not allowed back until I feel like she has changed as a person, so that’s a lot of pressure falling on me. I believe she can change, but it’s going to take some time. Kokoro, another one of my cousins, the one with the large breasts, has been scaring me. She’s becoming more and more distant from the family and I worry she’s going to end up like her mother except much worse. I honestly think she’s considering leaving the family entirely and it scares me.If that’s what she desires then so be it, but I don’t think she’s thought it through. Kokoro has always been an emotional person, but I feel she’s going to regret this decision if she goes through with it.

Anyways, I hope you’re doing well. Please write me back, I miss you. While I don’t expect us to get back together, it would best for the kids if we’re at least friendly.

Sincerely,
Chidori Shihoin

Nestkeeping Sumera-character-list
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum