Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Come Along Now [Abalia, Hono] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Come Along Now [Abalia, Hono] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Come Along Now [Abalia, Hono] - Page 2 Empty Re: Come Along Now [Abalia, Hono]

Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:25 pm
Come Along Now [Abalia, Hono] - Page 2 0eZYmeH

ABALIA KYORAKU-HAYDEN

"Ah, you need not apologize. I hardly mind confidence in one's own desire to be of assistance, hm? There are far worse things to be confident in, and I very much welcome your best efforts."

It was rare in the extreme that Abalia maintained much of a smile for long, but she could not deny that, in truth, she saw a great deal of herself in his young woman. Perhaps this was something of a vision of what she might have been like in another life- ah, but what would considerations such as that be good for? Best not to hold anyone to such a standard, whether herself or Hono. She would much rather see this girl reach her own goals than become some replica of herself.

"If you wish to improve your swordplay, I would highly recommend visiting the Captain of the 7th Division. She is something of an expert in the field, and I would be quite willing to offer a formal recommendation as Captain Commander."

The idea of such an earnest, personable loyalty to the 1st Division was something Abalia appreciated more than she would quite be willing to put into words. It was far more valuable than the typical loyalty built on pride in the Gotei, or even belief in tradition. The simple relationship between a leader and their subordinate, if genuine and personable rather than cold and distant, whas all that Abalia felt would ever be necessary to ensure good and proper leadership. This was, in her view, the future of the Gotei United.

"I greatly appreciate your fervor, Hono. Rest assured, you will always be at the forefront of my mind when I require trustworthy Shinigami."

Setting both teacups aside, Abalia offered one last small smile to the girl across the desk.

"Is there anything else I might do for you? If not, I will begin drafting a recommendation to Captain Kagayaku immediately. I would not wish an eager member of my division to go without training they are willing to undertake, after all."

END POST | JUSTICE NEVER SLEEPS
Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Come Along Now [Abalia, Hono] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Come Along Now [Abalia, Hono] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Come Along Now [Abalia, Hono] - Page 2 Empty Re: Come Along Now [Abalia, Hono]

Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:26 pm

Come Along Now [Abalia, Hono] - Page 2 18peDx2

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 287

Hono lightly nodded at her Captain, it was good to know her confidence was welcomed. It caused her to turn a soft shade of pink. Hono was just being herself, she didn't like being all proper, she didn't kiss up to higher-ups, treating everyone the same regardless of their rank. Admittedly it had gotten her into trouble in the academy before.

The girl was surprised to hear that her commander would recommend her. "Shit really?" Hono would ask raising while an eyebrow. After just a moment of silence, her straight face would shift into a smile. "Well fuck, I appreciate it" She fist pump a bit, it was easy to tell she was eager to learn. "Maybe I'll learn more about my Zanpakutō!" She would laugh playfully, glancing down to look at the purple hilted blade on her hip.

Hono had a lot of respect for Abalia, she seemed like a captain who didn't abuse her power, nor did she seem to act like she was better due to her position. Both of these traits were good, Hono can't stand people like that. The newbie was just eager to get some real experience, the stronger she got the sooner she could make her family proud.

"Glad you like me, I'll work my ass off, as long as it's not something dumb like cleaning..." She rolled her eyes with a chuckle,.

Hono would stand up as the teacups were taken. "Uhhh... I think I'm good, but if you ever wanna talk just gimmie a shout, thanks for the letter again..." She thought about what to say, "It's nice to have someone I can trust as well you know." Hono folded her arms and gave Abalia one final smile.

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum