Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Come Along Now [Abalia, Hono] Left_bar_bleue16000/1Come Along Now [Abalia, Hono] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Come Along Now [Abalia, Hono] Empty Come Along Now [Abalia, Hono]

Sat May 09, 2020 12:05 pm
Come Along Now [Abalia, Hono] 0eZYmeH

ABALIA KYORAKU-HAYDEN

Given the constant changes taking place in the Soul Society lately, Abalia rarely had much time for any more casual sort of work. She was, however, still the captain of a division, not simply the Gotei as a whole, and as such she had division members with whom it would be best to get acquainted. She knew their names and their faces, of course, but typically only from their files. It would always do far better to understand them as people.

There were a few she knew at least well enough for now that she could holdoff on any sort of meetings, but one name caught her eye. She was fairly certain she had seen it before, and the face was quite definitely familiar, but it felt as though she knew next to nothing about miss Hono Kaen. Well, best to rectify that now then, hm?

Sending off a quick letter inviting the girl to the office of the Captain Commander, Abalia stood and went to make a pot of tea for the meeting, though as she did so she found herself correcting for a weight which was no longer there. Ah, that would take some getting used to, wouldn't it...

END POST | JUSTICE NEVER SLEEPS

Waffles
Waffles
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Come Along Now [Abalia, Hono] Left_bar_bleue0/0Come Along Now [Abalia, Hono] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Come Along Now [Abalia, Hono] Empty Re: Come Along Now [Abalia, Hono]

Mon May 11, 2020 11:19 pm

Come Along Now [Abalia, Hono] 18peDx2

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 260

Hono, being the relatively new member of the Soul Society was still adjusting, she barely knew anyone, it was kinda off-putting, being in a completely new place. Hono stood ideally in her room, even wearing the official uniform felt odd. It would definitely take some getting used to. She sat at a small desk, writing some back home to her foster parents back in Rukongai. She missed them, but it was kinda nice to be independent for once. Soon dropping the pen once the letter was finished, folding it and slipping it into the small desk for later.

As she finished up, she heard a slight knocking sound. Standing for her desk, she'd walk to the door, peeking her head out. No one. Glancing down she spotted Abalia's letter. Swiping it up, she would quickly read the page. She was being summoned by her commanding officer? Was she in trouble...? She did have a record of mouthing off, she was nervous, already talking to by her commanding officer.

She stood up, placing the letter down on her desk, grabbing her Zanpakutō resting against the wall. Gripping onto the purple hilt, attaching it to her hip. Next, she would head for Abalia's office, she couldn't leave her waiting, however, she needed to try her best to be as respectful as she could. Her blunt and crude way of speaking could differently sway opinions. As she walked past a few other high ranking offices she eventually made it to Abalia's knocking as she entered.

"Yeah? You called for me?" She would ask.

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Come Along Now [Abalia, Hono] Left_bar_bleue16000/1Come Along Now [Abalia, Hono] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Mon May 11, 2020 11:35 pm

ABALIA KYORAKU-HAYDEN

Admittedly, Abalia was perhaps the faintest bit surprised at the demeanor shown by her division member when she entered. Not necessarily because she demanded perfect propriety, far from it in fact. Rather, it was simply not what she had anticipated given the girl's appearance. Well, no matter. The Captain Commander had dealt with more than her share of more callous individuals, and she found overwhelmingly that there was little harm in allowing them to speak freely. She was not one to enforce elegance of speech.

"I did, yes. I would have very much liked to formally welcome you to Realm Enforcement sooner, but recent developments both on Earth and in the Soul Society have left me rather busy. Would you care for tea?"

Naturally, she made no mention of her very recent motherhood, for as far as Abalia was concerned, even such a momentous personal occasion was wholly inconsequential in a situation such as this. She loved her daughter very dearly, but to use her as an excuse for being remiss in her duties as a Captain was entirely outside what she would consider acceptable. Pouring herself a cup of tea, and one for Hono if she wished, Abalia offered the smallest of possible smiles before continuing on.

"I simply wished to learn a touch more about you. I find that one cannot lead well without knowing those you lead, and I would not wish to assign you duties which do not fit your skillset and temperament. I have read your file, but I would very much like to ask as to your personal reasons for having joined the Gotei, as well as Realm Enforcement in particular."

Waffles
Waffles
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Come Along Now [Abalia, Hono] Left_bar_bleue0/0Come Along Now [Abalia, Hono] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue May 12, 2020 11:06 am

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 315

Hono stood in the doorway, looking at her captain. Listening to the reason she was summoned by her captain. A simple conversation? Was this kind of thing normal? She wasn't quite sure what to expect her Captain to be like, but now was the time to find out. Soon stepping into her office completely. Looking around, before looking at her Captain.

"Oh, of course. Thanks. I've only been here for a bit, but I'll make myself useful. Sure tea sounds nice right about now"

Hono watched as she poured her a cup of tea, stepping forward, Hono gently grabbed the cup in front of her. Hono nodded her head and smiled back, before sipping the tea. It was hot, definitely fresh. She glanced up after finishing her initial sip.

"Damn, that's pretty good! You make that yourself?" Her crude language being in full effect, she didn't mean any harm by it, it just wasn't in her nature to talk all proper around authority, not that she didn't respect them, she just never really did it growing up or in the academy.

"Oh, yeah of course," she thought for just a few moments on just what to say. "Well, my real parents were apart of the Gotei, fifth division I believe," she said. "But Hollows got em," she said that in a calm tone, not seeming to really care. "I grew up in the tenth district, my foster dad was a kendo instructor in his past life, so he helped me out with my sword skills. As for joining the Gotei, I always thought you guys were super cool growing up." She gave a soft playful chuckle. "I've always wanted to help those in need, my way of speaking might not show that, but I wanna keep the realm at peace." She would finish explaining, taking one last sip of her tea, setting the empty cup back down.

Coding in Template By:

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 13, 2020 3:57 pm

ABALIA KYORAKU-HAYDEN

Given her first friend, it was certainly nothing too terribly offputting for Abalia to hear the girl speak so plainly. Most may have been bothered by it, or at the very least wished for a bit more propriety in a situation such as this, but Abalia was not someone who was especially considered with things such as that. She was a consequentialist through and through, and so long as the girl did good work, she could certainly speak in whichever way suited her best.

"I did, yes, both in the steeping and in the cultivation of the tea leaves themselves. But, we are not here to speak of my own personal life."

Abalia listened to the girl's story, and allowed herself a faint smile at the idea of thinking the Gotei were "super cool." Well, she supposed her own motivations had not been so terribly different, if a bit less lighthearted in their wording. But it was the last sentence that spoke to her more decidedly, and she nodded in faint approval, just as much to herself as to Hono.

"That is a respectable reason to join the Gotei. I think there are many who join for an idea of glory, or to whet their bloodlust. Some simply to go to Earth and travel it freely on duty. Personally, I believe there is a great respect to be shown to those who wish to keep their own realm at peace. It demonstrates a certain level of responsibility."

Waffles
Waffles
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 14, 2020 10:28 am

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 206

Hono nodded lightly, looking at the empty teacup right in front of her. Hono wasn't exactly sure how to brew tea, this would be the perfect opportunity to start a conversation. Abalia didn't seem to want to talk about her personal life. Hono was enjoying herself, she did want some more tea. Tapping her empty glass lightly she would soon speak up.

"That's impressive, maybe you could teach me how to make tea sometime~" she playfully chuckled, "Oh, right sorry!" she briefly nodded, "Can I get another cup of tea?" She would glance up from the cup, making eye contact with her Captian.

"Really? Gotei really let people like that in? It seems risky letting in people who only wanna kill." She would sigh, it didn't make a whole lot of sense, shaking her head, she would correct herself. "But who cares what I think, I'm just some underling" She would once again giggle trying to change the mood.

Hearing that Abalia respected her reason for joining caused her cheeks to turn a shade of pink, "Well, Thanks" She would speak quickly, "If you ever need anything done, gimmie a shout, I'll work my ass off to get it done!" The Shinigami would say enthusiastically.

Coding in Template By:

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 15, 2020 11:19 pm

ABALIA KYORAKU-HAYDEN

"Would you be interested in such lessons? If I am able to find it in my schedule, I would certainly be willing to teach you. Truth be told, I have been considering reinstating the Shinigami Women's Association recently, and I imagine that may be an interesting topic of conversation. I will be sure to send you an invitation if I do so."

Abalia took a moment think about Hono's response, though shook her head faintly at her addendum about being just some underling. While it was certainly true that she was a recent recruit, and a general member, very much the same was true of Abalia herself when her career had started. It took only an action or two of note to begin a career in earnest. Pouring Hono another cup of tea, she then continued to speak.

"Yes, the Gotei of the past did indeed allow such members into its ranks. Perhaps as a measure of keeping an eye on them, but I personally do not much care for that sort of approach."

Taking a moment to set her own teacup aside, the Captain Commander offered Hono a very small smile, a gesture quite rarely offered.

"I quite admire your outlook, and I will very certainly keep you in mind if ever I have assignments which require particular operators. With that said, please do not feel the need to disparage yourself as merely an underling, hm? What I value the most is earnest effort and a drive to see the Soul Society protected. If you have ideas or suggestions you believe would be for the best, then I will take them fully into consideration."

Waffles
Waffles
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 18, 2020 1:19 am

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 244

Hono tapped her chin, learning to make tea could certainly be nice, it would give her something nice to do to pass some time. She soon shrugged before nodding. "eh, why the hell not" she chuckled. "Oh? Women's Association what was that? Why'd it shut down?" she would ask, before joking with her captain. "Hell, if you sent me an invite there is no way I could decline." Hono would smile at her, before leaning back into her chair, folding her arms as she watched Abalia.

As she spoke about the past of the Gotei, shaking her head, she would slightly lean forward, grabbing her teacup and sipping it. "It's fucking stupid..." she said bluntly, "All it takes for one of those people to step into power and well... chaos would ensue" She would sigh once again, shaking her head once again. "Glad we don't let them in anymore..." Hono once again was very vocal with her opinions.

She enjoyed her tea, listening as she was complimented, her cheeks turned a bit red, a rare sigh but none the less she accepted the compliment, "Thanks for that, I like to voice my opinion obviously, so you'll probably hear a lot of what I have to say-" She lightly chuckled rubbing her neck, placing her cup back onto Albalia's desk, "But yeah, I'll do pretty much anything you need from me" She would crack a tiny smile, before taking another quick sip of the tea.

Coding in Template By:

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 24, 2020 1:20 am

ABALIA KYORAKU-HAYDEN

"I am unsure as to the exact reasons that it was retired, though if I had to make an educated assumption, it would likely be due to the general lessening of resources at the Gotei's disposal in recent memory. Given it is not strictly necessary for the organization's continued functionality, I can understand why my predecessors may have let it be removed. But, those times are rather thankfully behind us, and the Gotei is currently doing quite well. I will be sure that you are the first to hear when the paperwork goes through, hm?"

Steepling her fingers gracefully as she listened to the young woman speak, Abalia noted that this was an outlook she rarely heard from the younger recruits within the Gotei. She quite appreciated hearing this, and suspected that, if Hono was any indication, the future of the Gotei still yet had quite a bit of promise, even after she inevitably stepped down from her position.

"Yes, I do agree that the balance of power being in the hands of those who are quick to violence has been one of the greatest failings of the Gotei for many decades now. Centuries, even. There are still those who join as a manner of testing their strength, but they are inevitably relegated to combative positions. Ones in which their...shall we say temperament is suitably put to a productive use."

Another small smile, and Abalia finished the last of her tea before replying to the girl's last point. She rather liked that one.

"I admire both your openness and your willingness to work. A combination of such traits, particularly for reasons beside simple striving to gain accolade and prestige, is rare. While the First Division does a great deal of its operation within the Soul Society, I will be sure to inform the other Captains that you are willing to assist them at any time they require additional hands. The Earth Affiliation Division is often a bit shorthanded, so do not be surprised if you hear from them from time to time. It will give you an opportunity to gain experience outside merely the Soul Society."

Waffles
Waffles
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 28, 2020 1:14 am

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 233

"Right! I like your enthusiasm, you better not leave me out! If you need any help with bringing it back!" She would say confidently, though she was likely overestimating herself. Hono decided to bring it up. "Sorry if I'm over-hyping myself- I just wanna make myself valuable to the Gotei!" Hono really wanted to make her parents proud of her, she loved them, and she knew they loved her. It wasn't the grandest goal, but it meant a lot towards the Shinigami.

"Right, I'm glad you can see it as a problem" She went on towards there other conversation about the checks and balances in the Gotei. "I wanna get stronger, but not for blood lust or anything, my dad was a kendo instructor in his past life, so he taught me and some other people in the tenth district, so I kinda wanna improve my skills!"

Hono also finished her tea. Sitting the cup onto Abalia's desk.

Hono softly smiled back while chuckling. "So I'm guessing I made a good first impression? I'll work my ass off for the other Captains! But don't get used to pawning me off~" She joked, "I'm still apart of the first division, so you take priority over thoseo other Captains This conversation would likely give Abalia a good view of her character. She was very direct and a bit crude, but really was a nice person, she was loyal and dedicated to her work.

Coding in Template By:

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum