Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Hayuko
Hayuko
Bearer Of Hell

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fang Xiu [4-5/Hazard Rank: D] Left_bar_bleue15/100Fang Xiu [4-5/Hazard Rank: D] Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Tiers:

Fang Xiu [4-5/Hazard Rank: D] Empty Fang Xiu [4-5/Hazard Rank: D]

Mon May 11, 2020 8:56 am

THE TAI CHI HUMAN TEMPLATE

Tai Chi Human Profile
中空アーチャー

I. Basic Information

» Name: Fang Xiu
» Age: 21
» Gender: Male

» Affiliation/Rank: Unaffiliated

» Physical Appearance Description: Fang is tall for an Asian man, measuring at about six foot one. He has black hair with light brown eyes. His skin is pale white and does not look like a typical Asian man.

» Physical Appearance Image:

Fang Xiu [4-5/Hazard Rank: D] FBZjCynb

I. Personality Traits

» Personality:

Obsessive Fixation: Fang has an extreme tendency to overly fixate on one ideal or item that is generally driven towards cultivation. Whatever the object of his fixation becomes, he will fervently pursue whatever item or ideal that is without respite. This can cause him to ignore other things that are going around him, but vastly increases his focus on whatever he is fixated on.

Aloof: His personality is a bit of a juxtaposition, outside of whatever thing he is focused on; he does not care much about what is going on around him. Generally he doesn’t take interest in mundane things and can easily ignore other people or things that are going on.

Tooth for a tooth: Fang holds to his own commandment. Those that give should be given, those that take must be taken from. Whenever he accepts kindness from another he will make sure to pay back the favor when he gets the chance. However the opposite is true, when someone has taken something from him, he will make sure to get his vengeance on whoever the person was.

I. Character History

» History Fang was a very ordinary child that grew up in a very stable household. His parents were Chinese. however, his parents had migrated to Japan and he was born Japanese. Growing up there was nothing out of the ordinary with fang. Held an ordinary job that paid sufficiently, before recently winning a lottery that gave him enough money to live on his own without real struggle. He continued to live his life normally, however.

His parents showed him how to gather energy in his dan-tian as they were cultivators, although they were not particularly strong; so he already knew about cultivation. Fang is not related to any organization, as his parents tried to shelter him away from the supernatural world.

His parents had passed away at the beginning of world war 4 just a year ago, getting caught up in one of the large scale battles. Due to this he had began to immerse himself on the idea on improving himself and his strength, and he held little to no faith that something similar could affect him in this supernatural world. This led to fervent amounts of training as he began to push everything regarding his daily life away, and began to unhealthily fixate on the path to being a martial artist.

At the beginning of his training, he felt connected with the spear that was left behind in his family’s home. His father had claimed that it was passed down from generation to generation of the family. Fang did not know of any other familiar members but decided to make this spear his own. Due to this he became affiliated with the meaning behind the spear and lance; and decided this would be the path further his strength.

I. Equipment

» Equipment:

Silverlight(Spear): A spear that shines with an arresting silver light, it is a long light weight spear which length matches Fang’s height which he prefers. It’s a strong and durable spear despite being so lightweight as it is a family heirloom crafted with special alloys to maintain it’s durability. It has no special effects other than being a spear that can withstand superhuman strength of the wielder.

I. Natural Abilities & Skills

» Skills:

Affixation: An innate talent and a borderline personality disorder to unnaturally focus on whatever the center of his affixiation is. It allows him to learn or improve on whatever the center of his affixiation is much quicker than the ordinary person.

Way of the Spear: The spear is a diverse weapon that allows one to engage in close to medium range combat, and potentially long range combat given enough resource. Fang has disciplined himself to be very crisp in terms of using the spear itself. Particullary in its core skills with the ability to cut, thrust and strike; the core principle behind the spear. He is also well versed in the ability to throw a spear, allowing him to throw them with pin point accuracy given his strength.

I. Other Supernatural Abilities

» Powers:

Cultivation Technique: Fang uses the common cultivation technique for tai chi humans which passed down to him by his parents. Dantian Cultivation. The basis of Tai Chi is the energy gathered within Dantian, the energy centre of the body. Cultivation begins with drawing Jing [raw energy] into the Dantian and compressing it, slowly processing it into a refined form, Qi [refined energy]. The drawing in of Jing is similar to the manipulation of Reiki, which is why the user needs to be skilled in the use of his Reiki before he can manage to reach beyond the foundation of Tai Chi Fist. Jing is created in the Kidneys, and can be drawn from with there Wudan-an-han's second Kata, the Exhale. Once within the Dantian, the process is either by Stoic Meditation, Martial Meditation, or a combination of the two.

I. Skill Sheet

General Skills
  • Durability: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Trained/Beginner/Untrained
  • General Speed: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Strength: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Weapon Skill: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

Tai Chi Human Sheet
  • Comprehension: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Physique: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Talent: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Support Skill: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

Will Skills
  • Willpower/Determination: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Mental Deduction: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Focus: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

END OF THE TAI CHI HUMAN APPLICATION

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fang Xiu [4-5/Hazard Rank: D] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Fang Xiu [4-5/Hazard Rank: D] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Fang Xiu [4-5/Hazard Rank: D] Empty Re: Fang Xiu [4-5/Hazard Rank: D]

Mon May 11, 2020 6:55 pm
Application Checklist
  • Name [X]
  • Appropriate Age [X]
  • Gender [X]
  • Appearance Present [X]
  • Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [-]
  • Appearance is Not Claimed [X]
  • 10 sentences for personality [X]
  • History is of appropriate length [X]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [X]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [X]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [X]
  • Skills are not filled in[X]
  • RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [X]
  • RP Sample is 10 sentences [X]

Will Skills
  • Willpower/Determination: Beginner
  • Mental Deduction: Adept
  • Focus: Adept

Hazard Rankings
  • Power: Rank D
  • Influence: Rank E
  • Resources: Rank E

Comments/Notes: This is a pretty standard app to me. So I have no issues with giving him a 4-5 tier. I say that because it seems like a basic and simple concept that shouldn't be too hard to execute or produce. As far as his will goes? I gave him that because he seems to have an obsessive trait that allows him to focus and otherwise have good knowledge of subjects when he puts his mind to something. So, as that grows, I'd assume that could give him an edge. Though, I didn't see anything that really indicated a lot of willpower, so it can be something that grows ICly.

Tier: 4-5
Hazard Rating: Rank D

Fang Xiu [4-5/Hazard Rank: D] WVMWLOu
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fang Xiu [4-5/Hazard Rank: D] Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Fang Xiu [4-5/Hazard Rank: D] Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Fang Xiu [4-5/Hazard Rank: D] Empty Re: Fang Xiu [4-5/Hazard Rank: D]

Mon Mar 08, 2021 1:51 pm
[mod]Archived.[/mod]

Fang Xiu [4-5/Hazard Rank: D] 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum