Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Cleaning the Kitty Cat Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Cleaning the Kitty Cat Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Cleaning the Kitty Cat Empty Cleaning the Kitty Cat

Tue May 12, 2020 8:18 am
Cleaning the Kitty Cat Yugiri-cat-template

Kitty Cat Yugirin

Hmm. This wasn't the fun part of being a cat, no matter how she tried to spin it since she adopted this form more regularly she didn't get with the whole licking yourself clean thing. How did they do it? Was she supposed to just lick her feet and all the gross parts, no way was anyone catching her doing the leg thing.

She refused.

So she looked at the small body of water thoughtfully flicking her tail while wondering if she could just get in as a cat or if she had to swap to make this work easier.

END POST | THE CAT GOES NYA~

Cleaning the Kitty Cat Gamma_Signature
Cleaning the Kitty Cat CHARACTER_LISTCleaning the Kitty Cat GRAPHICS_THREADCleaning the Kitty Cat TIMELINE_THREAD
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Cleaning the Kitty Cat Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Cleaning the Kitty Cat Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Cleaning the Kitty Cat Empty Re: Cleaning the Kitty Cat

Tue May 12, 2020 9:43 am

The North God

If no-one is around, when a tree falls does it make a sound? Who knows. But, when Micaiah is around and a tree falls, she's certain to be audible.

"TIMBEEEEEEERRR."

The top half of a tree barreled down towards Yugiri's position, smacking into the water and splashing it all around. When the sawdust and dirt settled, Micaiah showed herself with a proud expression. Her massive sword rested on her shoulder, some splits of wood sticking to the blade. She hadn't noticed Yugiri settled by the puddle, as she was engrossed in her task of preparing the campsite.

The sun was already setting with the orange sky barely lit, further dimmed when passing through the forest canopy. Micaiah's eyes were quickly adapting to the low levels of visibility, but in the moment the black-coated Yugiri was still a tad difficult to see. Still oblivious to what just happened, Micaiah started speaking to herself aloud.

"I can't start the campfire with this wood though, right? I need to start it with some dry wood--this one's fresh off the block. Maybe I'll just ask someone else to start it."

:copyright: S_E CUSTOM TEMPLATE

Cleaning the Kitty Cat 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Cleaning the Kitty Cat Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Cleaning the Kitty Cat Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Tue May 12, 2020 9:49 am

Kitty Cat Yugirin

So serene and peaceful, maybe she could get behind this. Looking in the puddle she perked her ears up when she heard the felling of a tree, that was awfully close to her wasn't it? Almost right on top of her...

With a sigh she side-stepped it, having the tree splash water all over her when bits of it struck the water and sent some splashes her way.

"Ugh. Do you mind!?"

She made her irritation clear as she tried to paw some of the water off her face to little avail. She wasn't going to clean herself like a cat, she had pride. She wasn't an animal, normally... it wasn't like she was actually a cat. Just a temporary thing.

"I'm all wet now. Be more careful you buffoon."

Cleaning the Kitty Cat CHARACTER_LISTCleaning the Kitty Cat GRAPHICS_THREADCleaning the Kitty Cat TIMELINE_THREAD
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Cleaning the Kitty Cat Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Cleaning the Kitty Cat Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Tue May 12, 2020 10:00 am

The North God

"Hm?"

The sound was a bit drowned out by the thudding of the tree trunk, but the prepubescent boy's voice still came through, bitching as per usual.

Micaiah's eyes were drawn towards the direction of the fallen tree, and her eyes finally acclimated to see the small roden--cat, now damp and practically rolling its eyes.

"Ah, didn't see you there Yugiri, my bad. You okay?"

To be honest, the futile pawing was funny, and if it was another cat, it might've been cute.

"Well, at least you'll get a proper wash. Not to, like, bash you or anything, but it's good timing. We haven't had a chance to clean ourselves up all proper since the Atlantic. And, for us, it's not as bad, but for a cat who's mouth is maaaad dirty and self-grooms, you're probably way worse off than us."

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 12, 2020 10:12 am

Kitty Cat Yugirin

"Grrr. I'm fine. It's not like you'd get rid of me so easily you know."

She shook herself a little to try and shake off some of the water. Irritated by the cold water all over her, she was nice and warm a moment ago.

"...My mouth is clean and I don't clean with it, thank you very much. What kind of animal do you think I am?"

Pouting while she took offence to the comment that was clearly prefixed with 'no offence but', which as we all know invalidates any offence you can take from the comment.

"Well you smell too you know, really bad. It's really gross. No offence though."

Yeah, that told her good didn't it Yugiri?

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 12, 2020 10:25 am

The North God

"What! Get rid of you? I would never. A mascot maintains the party's moral, you know!"

Micaiah walked forward, and in contrast to her biting sarcasm, she still took the courtesy of pushing the trunk out of the way to a distance from the puddle. Mostly to position it better, though; she lifted her sword from her shoulder and began hacking at the wood, chopping it into usable pieces while continuing on with the conversation.

"I think you're a rode--an adorable little kitty, of course. Don't cat's clean themselves with their tongues? Or are you the black sheep amongst felines?"

Meanwhile, Micaiah chuckled to herself in her head at Yugiri's comment. Rather than a barbed tongue, hers was a bit silver, no? Actually, more like... uh... the silver equivalent of pyrite, or something like that. Of course, the girl didn't have it in her to let the cat view it as a victorious retort.

"Actually, I just farted--that's probably what you're smelling."

Totally coincidentally, of course, Micaiah's backside was turned towards Yugiri the whole time.

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 12, 2020 10:33 am

Kitty Cat Yugirin

Her eyes narrowed at Micaiah. It's almost like she didn't believe her.

"If you say so and I'm not a rodent. I was here first you know."

She did give a logical argument though, cats did in fact clean themselves with their tongues.

"Yeah well so what if they do. It's gross and I don't want to. Other cats can do that."

When Micaiah made such a declaration she turned away and looked disgusted, maybe disappointed.

"You're so gross. I've never met a girl so gross as you. Have you no shame?"

Whether or not such events occurred was up in the air, but the fact she declared it still made her nose turn up at the blonde.

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 12, 2020 10:45 am

The North God

"Hey hey hey, I never said you were a rodent. I said you were a 'rode'. It's a species of feral cat known for their small stature and deep black coat indigenous to Demon World. Look it up sometime, tons of interesting things you can learn about foreign cultures--expand your horizons, dear kitty."

It was total bullshit. Not that Yugiri would have any way of knowing anything about the demon world fauna. When she started mentioning how different she was from the other cats, Micaiah had to exert some actual effort into keeping her cool.

"O-oh, yeah. You're a strong, independent, black cat who don't need to follow no trends. You do you, boo-boo."

Micaiah might've spoken sarcastically this whole time, but the one truth she said at face-value was the admission to flatulence. Micaiah had her own personal storage in her gourd, so she frequently maintained hygiene when using the restroom even on the go, but her meat-heavy diet still meant her gas was of the highest order of lethality. So much that, while Yugiri opened her mouth to speak her snark, the taste of their afternoon meal could've reached her tongue.

Meanwhile, the blonde defended herself, still hacking away at the tree trunk.

"Hey, I might only be gross because I'm working here, for the good of the party. I don't know if you'd be able to relate, but it takes sacrifices to be a contributing member of the team. Part of that sacrifice is getting myself a little dirty to get some hard labour done."

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum