Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Gamu Joke, right? Left_bar_bleue999999/999999A Gamu Joke, right? Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

A Gamu Joke, right? Empty A Gamu Joke, right?

Mon Jan 25, 2021 2:30 pm
A Gamu Joke, right? Banner-Gamu2

Gamukira Kurotsuchi

"Why have I not chosen a vice-captain?"

She read aloud to the harbinger of such news. Did the division she ran actually notice it and care that she handled all the affairs? How strange. Very strange.

"Gotcha. Well, if you want a vice-captain I guess I can get one."

The captain said to her subordinate, lighly tapping his malformed head which was the result of some awful experiment more than likely. In this division it was not uncommon to see unsightly looks obtained in the quest for greater knowledge.

"I know just the one."

From the moment he showed up on her radar she became fascinated, he was like the newest thing on the block and one that held a very unique title. All that meant was that she wanted him like the predator she was, maybe not to eat--although if anyone had to eat him, it would have to be her--but to possess like a cat with a mouse.

"Bring me Julian St. Vendemiaire."

He looked at her confused. "Y- you mean the man from the second division?" It almost apalled him that she must be joking, as far as anyone knew he was a nobody. Not even worth a seated position and yet she called him specifically. It must be a Gamu joke her division would probably wonder.

No one would challange it though, bad things happened to those that disagreed with her and couldn't back up their argument or convince her. All she had to do was sit around her office playing with one of the gross looking gummy's on her desk and a pencil. She wouldn't clarify for anyone if the soul that was its foundation was artificial or natural. What people didn't know didn't hurt them.

END POST | Captain Bubblegum.

A Gamu Joke, right? Gamma_Signature
A Gamu Joke, right? CHARACTER_LISTA Gamu Joke, right? GRAPHICS_THREADA Gamu Joke, right? TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Gamu Joke, right? Left_bar_bleue16000/1A Gamu Joke, right? Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

A Gamu Joke, right? Empty Re: A Gamu Joke, right?

Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:02 am
A Gamu Joke, right? LeCMmz3

JULIAN ST. VENDEMIAIRE

Julian, to put things rather plainly, did not especially understand why he was being called to the Third Division. It wasn't what one would call his area of expertise, at least with regard to what the Gotei at large knew about him. That, of course, meant one of two things:

The first was that the Third Division Captain simply had some other motive for seeking him out. This was unlikely, given he was not especially outstanding in any studies related to research. Perhaps she could also be incompetent, but given he had worked under Abalia, he doubted this would be the case. That, of course, led to the second option.

That her interest grew from the information on his previous work. As he entered into her office after a polite knock, Julian gave a cordial bow, likely not as low as most would give, just due to his years of anti-authoritarianism remaining firm in his subconscious.

"You requested my presence, Captain?"

END POST | WHEN TOMORROW COMES

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Gamu Joke, right? Left_bar_bleue999999/999999A Gamu Joke, right? Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:13 am

Gamukira Kurotsuchi

What kind of man was he? A former revolutionary planner, what an interesting resume. Woukd that make him painful to try and control? Had he any sense of obedience? Well, no. If anything though he needed to have trust, right? Abalia's reforms worked in his favour and drew him into the fold. Gamu was content with Abalia's reforms and therefore they should be compatible.

Truth be told though, compatibility didn't matter to Gamu. His very existence was enough to make him work in her book. It was her gluttonous nature not to share, plus she could eat him after he was dead. Leftovers, you know?

"Ahaha. Morning Julian. You're my new vice-captain, since my division seems upset by the lack of secondary leadership they can find more approachable since for some reason I'm not good enough or something. So, how do you feel about this promotion, Mr. Executioner~?"

A Gamu Joke, right? CHARACTER_LISTA Gamu Joke, right? GRAPHICS_THREADA Gamu Joke, right? TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Gamu Joke, right? Left_bar_bleue16000/1A Gamu Joke, right? Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:25 am

JULIAN ST. VENDEMIAIRE

One learned a great deal about survival growing up in the Rukongai. One learned a great deal more about the subtleties of power dynamics when dealing with the Gotei in a subversive manner. Julian was something of an expert in discerning the realities of situations, and as such, it was fairly clear to him what was standing before him.

This was a dangerous creature.

"Vice-Captaincy? Very well. It seems the Captain Commander has already informed you of my secondary role in the Gotei, and presumably, by extension, my prior history. I'm quite honored by the position."

While he would have accepted the offer regardless, he felt as though he didn't actually have much of a choice in the matter. No, "felt" wasn't strong enough. He knew, with absolute certainty, that there had been no alternative for him.

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:32 am

Gamukira Kurotsuchi

As simple as that? Oh, that was excellent. She loved when people were smart enough to do as she wanted, it was so much better than insulting her or resisting her. It ended up the least painful route for all parties so Gamu leaned forward and creeped closer to him until she was very close and intently staring at him.

An uncomfortable leer.

"Here you go."

She started, breaking the silence and handing him the vice-captain badge. It was a simple job. He was very talented and that could be brought up later but for now?

"Excellent. Your job from herein is simple. Bring me and do whatever I say, always have sweets on your person and aside from that. I don't care, do whatever you want but don't bother me. Understand Julian?"

Sounded simple right? An easy vice-captain's wage for one who knew their dynamic. She was the alpha and he was the beta. Everyone else were omegas. Simple pack dynamics. When she finished she reached up and pat him on the head.

"That's all. Now go away."

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:37 am

JULIAN ST. VENDEMIAIRE

"Thank you."

It was fair to say Julian wasn't especially fond of her proximity, but he was rather well-practiced at hiding his own emotional state from others. He felt the inner hollow giggling at his plight from inside, but besides that minor issue, it would have been difficult for anyone to think he was fazed by her gaze.

"Understood, Captain Kurotsuchi. Do you have any particular preferences in sweets, before I depart?"

Truth be told, he doubted that she cared. He had a fleeting suspicion that it couldn't have mattered less to her even if he simply handed her sugar cubes. But it was, if nothing else, quite important in his role as Vice-Captain to make the inquiry.

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:44 am

Gamukira Kurotsuchi

She turned around at his inquiry. Tilting her head thoughtfully. It was bold, but she liked his approach. It was thorough and he was confident as well. That did appeal to her, good values. She took a few steps towards him and grinned up at him.

"It's Gamu. Don't call me Captain Kurotsuchi and the treats, they don't bother me. Whatever you fancy, they all taste the same to me."

The correction didn't hold any malice or threat towards him, only that he had finalised his deal and was her vice-captain. That was simple, now he referred to her personally and she did at him as well. She also found his surname a mouthful and preferred something simpler. Gamukira Kurotsuchi was also a mouthful, Gamu was easier. See how it worked.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum