Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ohhhhhhhh~? You Again? [Mana/Mat] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Ohhhhhhhh~? You Again? [Mana/Mat] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Ohhhhhhhh~? You Again? [Mana/Mat] Empty Ohhhhhhhh~? You Again? [Mana/Mat]

Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:21 pm
[PLAY THE POSTING MUSIC]

Ohhhhhhhh~? You Again? [Mana/Mat] 6EdIfMt

Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

Mmmmmmm~ The sand and dirt is where she grew, so why not find comfort in it? The Queen of all the demon world was just laying ever so content in the crimson sands of the Vicara Nation's outlands. It brought her back to such a familiar scene as she recalled her early years roaming this world, trying to make a name for herself and recall the recollections of her prior lives as the Danava of Chaos and Discord. She couldn't help but giggle like a giddy school girl as she was all alone in this mist of emptiness.

"Ah~ It all returns to nothing, doesn't it?"

There was a maddened laugh had by the woman as a hellish whip of wind blew such chaotic sands throughout the lands until it was nothing but a reddened haze of particles. Of course, Ol' Mana wasn't having this, so her own chaotic energies screeched into the heavens until she burned through the blinding sights until nothing but an oceanic blue sky and a shimmering white sun bore down on the blood lands beneath it.

"I'm not displeased with the results, however. It's been one hell of a ride and I regret absolutely nothing."

As her hand moves to block the light of the sun from her hands, Mana clenched into a fist as she grinned ever so delightfully at her own prowess.

"Wouldn't you agree, Mat....?"

With her gem green eyes looking upwards, she could most certainly sense a familiar presence in the midst of chaos and serenity.

"I've become quite the demon since we last met, huh?"

Ohhhhhhhh~? You Again? [Mana/Mat] WVMWLOu
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ohhhhhhhh~? You Again? [Mana/Mat] Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Ohhhhhhhh~? You Again? [Mana/Mat] Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Ohhhhhhhh~? You Again? [Mana/Mat] Empty Re: Ohhhhhhhh~? You Again? [Mana/Mat]

Tue Feb 09, 2021 1:02 pm
Ohhhhhhhh~? You Again? [Mana/Mat] Rsz_220210203_160708

The Devil You Know

How it must feel to be young, and free, within the realms of Demon World.

As The Demon Patriarch walked bare foot through the reddened sands, bearing his signature white and purple toga. A simple design of clothing which at the same time spoke of immense grace. For as he walked it seemed that the sands it's self parted for his feet, that the air listened to his breathing, and the sun cast his shadow upon the world. He had come here with a purpose, to perhaps check on a demon of note. As he felt the whirlwind of demonic magic, in a slow manner he'd raise his hand upwards. Speaking but a soft incantation upon the world; as his own energy seemed to raise from the depths of his being to influence the world around him.

"Nisi tactu ne mei."
As the chaotic and wild energy which was the proclaimed Demon Queen sought to enforce her will upon the sands, not a single grain of such would touch his pristine skin. As he walked through the rapidly destructing sand, he'd find himself arriving next to her to take a deep breath as if basking in the flow of magic in the area. His muscled chest expanding upwards, as blackened and crimson eyes closed. Standing next to the Demoness as she spoke, he took but a moment to feel the revelry in the air, before opening his eyes with a pleased sigh.

"You've grown into everything I could have expected, truly, a wonderful sight to behold." The being spoke fondly, as a pleased hum escaped his lips. His genteel voice far different than her own ascent, if one had to placed it, they would only note it felt old. As his head turned to now look upon her, he'd tilt his head at her. Mat was a demon whom very presence seemed to be intoxicating, as it pressuring the very world around them to cave to his desires. Not by magic, but sheer presence of being. Among their kind it was rare to find a Danava ancient as he, even more rarer for them to have never reincarnated.

"Have you been well, have you sustained yourself? Is your purpose still fresh, dear?" He'd inquire, as his head turned outwards to the world around them. The demonic plane of Vicara held a special place within the blackness which was his heart. If he could feel any true emotion, any true affection, it was for the placed which housed many of his kin. Which allowed them the indulgences needed to sustain themselves, and eventually, die.

END POST | The Patriarch

Ohhhhhhhh~? You Again? [Mana/Mat] JfH75kA
Ohhhhhhhh~? You Again? [Mana/Mat] H8Tyk70
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ohhhhhhhh~? You Again? [Mana/Mat] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Ohhhhhhhh~? You Again? [Mana/Mat] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:45 pm
[PLAY THE POSTING MUSIC]

Ohhhhhhhh~? You Again? [Mana/Mat] 6EdIfMt

Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

The lush gem eyes of The Demon Queen locked sight with Mat's blackened gaze when the male demon entered into her field of leisure. Glistening from the memories of Eris's lifetimes, The Demoness let out a chuckle at the fellow Danava being the same as ever with his grandiose mannerisms and appearance. It was hilarious in the sense that they both loved grand displays of character from her point of view.

So, on that note, the woman promptly stood herself up as she felt his thickening presence lingering in the air. It was something that was noted that her own cravings to giggle was apparent, but at this point, she didn't care and could keep her nature in check for the time being as she truly was here to bask in the wonder of it all.

"Of course. When a spirit such as myself is created in this universe, it is hard to destroy unless you eradicate existence itself."

There was a jovial laugh which exited out of the mouth of The Asthavon as she was quite pleased with herself for lasting this long. Throughout the destruction, pain, conquering, rise and fall; life was nothing but a rollercoaster of roaring highs and troubling lows. Yet, in spite of where she has been until this point, there was nothing in her heart that she would change as it all altered the world and made her the demoness she was today.

"Have I sustained myself? Oh no, I've more than did that, dear. I've thrived in this life and attained ludicrous highs only the gods themselves could indulge in."

Now stepping over to the male, she'd press on her tippy-toes and give the male a gentle flick of the nose.

"As for my purpose? I brought about a radical change in this existence as a creature of chaos and madness, and I feel I've more than achieved that and will continue to do until the game of life deems my player no longer needed and deactivates me with death."

With a playful giggle from the woman, such a morbid concept was glossed over as even before all this began, the game of life and death was already decided long ago in the woman's heart. There was nothing left but to keep moving forward, not look back, live with these choices, and relish in the glory until the bitter end.

"And how about yourself? Have you not had more fills of this universe, hmmmm? I'm sure Eris would be curious to hear about your recent insights of this generation."

Ohhhhhhhh~? You Again? [Mana/Mat] WVMWLOu
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ohhhhhhhh~? You Again? [Mana/Mat] Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Ohhhhhhhh~? You Again? [Mana/Mat] Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:06 pm
Ohhhhhhhh~? You Again? [Mana/Mat] Rsz_220210203_160708

The Devil You Know

The man listened intently to her story as she spoke, his head tilted upwards to the chaotic sky above head. There was always so much within the head of the Demon, so much that he could never place it into words. It was the nature of a being such as him to plan, and plot, and indulge himself in the joys of the world. But only when those joys presented him with a challenge worthy of a being such as he. Being an first incarnation, and having to sustain himself came in a bit off a different line.

As he heard her speak of the heights she obtained he allowed a smile to be casted upon his lips, genuine in nature for the demonic Patriach. He rarely had to hide his true feelings of the genuineness which was his life. His domain of the world relied upon the many events which transpired over the countless years he had walked existence. So to see Mana in her youth rise so high, it both surprised him and saddened him. For such a demonic soul, in all their glory, was fast approaching their fate.

"It is truly, something of amazement." He'd remark still gazing upon the sky, the maelstrom of this world sustaining him. As within his heart he felt something in that cold bottomless pit which was his heart. The smile turned to a frown. "Yet, I find myself saddened." His voice took on a somber tone, like a man whom had witnessed a tragedy many times. Like a policeman walking once more onto a crime scene, upon a horrible accident which despite knowing what awaited him still harmed him.

"Have I ever spoken to you, dear, the fate which awaits our kind?" He'd ask softly, turning to face her. As much as he wished to treat her like the child he had once known, to allow her the ignorance of her demonic youth, he knew that such times where fast leaving. Even as she asked about his own entanglements, a soft smile came upon his lips.

"You know, dear, that I am a demon whom lurks. Whoms actions and plans may not see fruition for one second, or one thousand years. But I fear, I must place all my plans upon hold." He'd sigh, closing his eyes shaking his head. "I had wished to remain but a background figure, but it is perhaps time, I take a more proactive role. Something which our progenitor has lacked in." It was clear he spoke of one figure, Deveta. In all his years, it was a well known fact that Mat was not particularly keen on their 'father'.

"But, I believe it is time, I impart upon your some wisdom. Should you wish to hear it, o' queen of demons." The last part was spoken with a coy smile, one which only beings as old as he could muster without seeming as being smug.

END POST | The Patriarch

Ohhhhhhhh~? You Again? [Mana/Mat] JfH75kA
Ohhhhhhhh~? You Again? [Mana/Mat] H8Tyk70
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum