Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more!

+54
Gamma
Henrex
Gamedragon
JWC
Zaz
Nix Shraik
Moka
Nix
Circa Monstrua
Shirou Mamoru
Mujin
Kosovo Misogi
Carter
Nitrogen
CPKallday
Sage
Horus Sariel
Tsumi Buredo
Dexterity
Sinpoder
Cookies
Kanda
Snopy
Asᴛʀᴀɴᴀᴜᴛᴀ
Mithos
Kakeru
Shizuo
Kade
~Amaya~
ReddTseuken
Kenshin
Soniko
JJ
||Tsukuyomi||
Ninian
Zero
Tsubine
Genpaku
Chao
Gin
Toxic
M A G I
::-[Kazuki Hikamori]-::
Dr.Hiro
Hayuko
Blade
Taichou
.:.☯AgentBlackBerry♣.:.™
Teitoku
Majestic Moose
Ræn
Dai
Pockeh
THEFROST
58 posters
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! Empty Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more!

Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:49 am
Yen Stuff

As the title suggest, for now on you will be able to buy special things for your account or site with the right amount of yen. Look below as to what you can buy

Custom Rank: For 500,000 yen you will be able to give yourself a custom rank instead of "Starter Member", "Seasoned Member", "Experianced Member" and etc. Please let the rank be within reason and we will do that for you within 24 hours. If you have a small image you'd like to add, we can add that in it as well.

Custom Group: For 45,000,000 you can make your own custom group on the bottom of the site.

Site Announcement: For 1,000,000 yen, you can have a scrolling announcement put up on the site for everyone to read!

Xat Annoucement: For 200,000 Yen, I can put an annoucement on the xat for one day for everyone to see on the chat (If someone already bought it, you have to wait until that day is over before yours is put up. This can also be replaced if something urgent comes up on the site)

Sidebar Announcement: For 10-20 million Yen I can put an announcement on "Site Actives" sidebar for one month. Just state the thread you want to be an announcement and the title you want for the announcement.

Sticky: For 300,000 yen, I can sticky a thread for you for the course of 3 weeks.

Announcement: For 500,000 yen I can make your thread an announcement on whichever board it was created for one month.

Global Announcement: For 9,000,000 Yen I can give you a Global Announcement for one month.

Graphic Work: If you have 50,000,000 Yen I myself will do a graphic request for you as I have made this entire site's layout by myself. Just leave me a PM when you fill out the template.

Here is the template to claim said items.

• Name: (Name of the item you want)
  • Price: (How much does it cost)
  • Extra: (Anything else that was required from the item such as a link, picture or description)

Code:
[LIST][*][b]Name:[/b] (Name of the item you want)
[*][b]Price:[/b] (How much does it cost)
[*][[b]Extra:[/b] (Anything else that was required from the item such as a link, picture or description)[/list]

Last edited by [THEFROST] on Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:17 am; edited 4 times in total

Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! WVMWLOu
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! Empty Re: Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more!

Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:30 pm
  • Name: Custom Rank
  • Price: 500,000
  • [Extra: Resident Nutcase

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! Left_bar_bleue10/100Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! Empty Re: Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more!

Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:01 pm

• Name: Custom Rank
  • Price: 500 k
  • Extra: Number One Wolf
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:54 pm
Both approved and the Yen will be subtracted from your accounts shortly.

Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! WVMWLOu
Ræn
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! Left_bar_bleue0/0Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:16 am
  • Name: Xat announsement
  • Price: 250 000
  • [Extra: Type the following: Ræn will not return until March 29, is currently on Writing Break.

Smiley face

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! Left_bar_bleue0/0Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun May 08, 2011 1:59 am
  • Name: Custom title
  • Price: 500, 000
  • [Extra: Yacht Masta

Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! Ap8OoJO

Ræn
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 29, 2011 2:40 pm
FOR TAICHOU
  • Name: Custom Title
  • Price: 500000
  • [Extra: Raunchy Spearmint

FOR ME
  • [Extra: Pimp Cloak (As well as an image of a solar eclipse)

Smiley face
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 29, 2011 3:49 pm
Both approved. I'll work on the ranks slowly and transferring the yen.

Master of Hakado
Master of Hakado

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:26 pm

• Extra:Master of Hakado Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! 314please :3

Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! Moz-screenshot-26Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! 27626-boneschainsdantedevil_may_crygunmonochromeshort_hairtattoovirus-ac74_artist

"Zen Muso at your service."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum