Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
yolestick
yolestick
Starter Member

Unogaka Isami (WIP) Empty Unogaka Isami (WIP)

Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:00 pm
Race Spec Here:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t10328-the-official-ph-shinigami-racial-specs

Coding In Template By: [THEFROST]

THE SHINIGAMI TEMPLATE

Enter The Shinigami
非再生可能

I. Basic Information

» Name: Unokaga Isami (Surname - First name)
» Alias: None
» Age: 120 (looks 20)
» Gender: Male

» Association: Gotei 13

» Appearance Written: Isami is a man that stands at a height of 6’0’’ and at a weight of 205lb. He sports an overall athletic-looking build, with his eyes constantly looking around the place. He tends to stand straight most of the time as a habbit, with his hands either in his pockets or fidgeting around with a long bang of hair that comes to the front of his head.

His hair is kept rather short and spiky, with more hair on the top of his head than the sides, while his overall garments leave more to be desired, as he tends to use his very poorly kept standard-issue academy shihakusho with his blank asauchi strapped to his left and really nothing else.

» Appearance Image:
Unogaka Isami (WIP) Maxresdefault

I. Personality

» Personality:

Optimistic: He is the type of person that prefers to see the glass half-full instead of half-empty, as he tries to concentrate on ways to get out of a bad situation instead of thinking ways things can go wrong.

Rational: Facts and statistics, are the things that help him the most in making a decision, as he prefers an objective look at situations instead of letting himself at the mercy of his feelings.

Imaginative: With the knowledge he acquires, he tries to do his best with it, always thinking on the spot of ways to solve his problems, solving things in different ways at different times depending on what is needed for the occasion.

Serious: He is focused on whatever task he is committed to do, and doesn’t tend to play around. His goals are more important than his enjoyment.

Introvert: Although he being an introvert makes it so that generally he would prefer to be alone and withdrawn from social interaction, that doesn’t mean he will not enjoy an afternoon with a good and trusted friend after his duties for the day are finished.

Courageous: He won’t say no to a situation just because it bothers him. If it is necessary, he will go and attack a problem, and if he can’t solve it by himself, he will ask for help, but the problem will be dealt with.

Confident: He knows himself well enough and knows when he can and can’t come out of a situation on the winning side, so that tends to make it so he isn’t concerned much about what happens, as he either can do something and will do so, or he cant and just steps aside.

Naive: He tends to believe “too much” on facts, oftentimes not being able to discern if those facts are actually real, so it can lead him to situations where he thinks he is right, but he was utterly outsmarted by his misinformation.

Caring: As much as he lives by facts and logic and whatnot, he still is a very caring person. He may have few friends, but oh boy are those people “His” friends. He will hear your problems, see what actually happened, and try to help you with it based on what he knows.

Messy: Have you entered someone’s room and asked for something because that room appears as if a natural disaster happened and you can't seem to find anything there…..but he can? He is the owner of said room.

I. History

» History: TBD

I. Equipment

» Equipment:

• A blank asauchi

I. Racial Techniques/Abilities/Skills

» Racial Abilities:

• Extended Life-Spans
  • Enhanced Endurance
  • Konso
  • Purging Sinister Souls
  • Reiryoku And Reiatsu

I. Sealed Powers

» Zanpakutô Name: [What is your Shinigami's Zanpakutô's name?]

» Zanpakutô Spirit Appearance: [What does your characters Zanpukto Spirit look like in their inner world? Please write at least 1 paragraph for this.]

» Inner World: [What is your Zanpukto's inner world like?]

» Zanpakutô Appearance: [What does your Shinigami's Zanpakutô look like? A picture or written bio will do. You can also do both if you wish]

» Sealed Zanpakutô Power: [Over the years, Shinigami have evolved to the point where they now have special powers even when sealed. As such, does your character have special ability or power when not released? Try not to go overboard. If you do not have one, just erase this section]

I. Shikai

» Shikai Release Phrase: [What is your shinigami's release phrase?]

» Shikai Release Action: [Does your Shinigami do any physical action to release their Shikai? Feel free to remove this.]

» Shikai Appearance: [What does your Shinigami look like when released?]

» Shikai Abilities: [What abilities does your Shinigami gain when releasing?]

I. Bankai

» Bankai Release Phrase: [What is your shinigami's release phrase?]

» Bankai Release Action: [Does your Shinigami do any physical action to release their Bankai? Feel free to remove this.]

» Bankai Appearance: [What does your Shinigami look like when released in their bankai?]

» Bankai Abilities: [What abilities does your Shinigami attain in Bankai?]

I. Shikokai

[NOTE: This form is restricted until 0-3, and is not usually granted upon approval. This is ONLY for pureblood Shinigami! Refer to the racial specs for more information]

» Shikokai Release Phrase: [What is your shinigami's release phrase?]

» Shikokai Release Action: [Does your Shinigami do any physical action to release their Shikokai? Feel free to remove this.]

» Shikokai Appearance: [What does your Shinigami look like when released in their Shikokai?]

» Shikokai Abilities: [What abilities does your Shinigami attain in Shikokai?]

I. Skill Sheet

(To Find Out about what these skills are for, please READ THIS THREAD before you try doing anything to it. After you have read it, do not fill your skills out until a staff member has graded your thread. The staff member checking your app will also give you Will Skills in which you can add to your app when approved. Click the spoiler below to see what tier gets what kind of skills.)

Spoiler:

General Skills
  • Durability: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Trained/Beginner/Untrained
  • General Speed: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Strength: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Weapon Skill: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

Shinigami Skills
  • Hoho: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Kidō: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Zanjutsu: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Hakuda: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

Will Skills
  • Willpower/Determination: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Mental Deduction: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Focus: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

I. Role Play Sample

» Roleplay Sample: [Please show us how you role play by either posting a previous post from another site or creating a new one. We do this so we know your RP skill. If you already have an accepted, you need not do another RP sample]

The beginning of a new day was signaled by the rising of the sun, the sounds of people starting to run around to their classrooms, and the overall pleasant day that you could witness if you took a moment to look outside the window. The first rays of the sun began to appear from the horizon creeping in between the curtains of his window giving the room a warm and homely feeling, the little pond outside the window hosting some koi fish calmly swimming around peacefully, the wind blowing on the leaves of the trees that are present in the compound, everything screamed ‘its a good day to be alive'.

That was the moment when Isami decided to wake up, or at least try to, as he slowly fought against his bedsheets so he could break free from their prison.
As he finally managed to win, he took a seat on the edge of his bed, his hair was messy, he had some pretty noticeable dark circles under his eyes and his eyes fought against the unusual amount of gravity that was putting pressure on them.

He yawned intensely "Come on, you can do it....the faster you get out of..." He yawned again, barely containing his sleepiness "....bed and start your day the faster you get out of this situation...ok....1.....2..." He then propelled himself out of bed with a bit of effort, stumbling a bit while trying to regain balance.

After he managed to get himself on his feet, he looked directly at the clock, noticing the hour "...Aw, crap....well at least I still have some time, I can make it to the classroom before Sensei shows up....although probably she will berate me on my appearance......again....." He sighed, as he dashed to find his shihakusho under the massive tower of clothing that sat in a corner of his room, next to the door.

After finding decent enough clothing to use for the day he rapidly put on said clothes, while frantically searching for his asauchi in the piles and piles of different books that were laying around in his room.
After that, he hastily exited his room and started sprinting through the corridors, with people blurring past him as he tries to dodge oncoming traffic.

A frown can be seen on his face, and as he runs he quickly scans his options with his eyes, with time seemingly starting to flow slower to him, he starts thinking "Fuck....I have at best 5 minutes to get to the other side of the compound for my first class and taking the normal route......I won't make it...." He thought while assessing other options "Well, I can technically get on time...it will just mean detention, so less time to read up on those hakuda books I borrowed and practicing kido...meh, I say its worth it" He finally decides, as he takes a fast left and enters an empty classroom.

Without losing momentum, he keeps running, aiming for the window "I hope those kido lessons worked" He thinks while jumping through an open window, with his clothes flapping with the wind and his body bracing for impact "Please work, please work pleaseworkpleasework" He thinks while falling, while forcing reyrioku through his muscles to soften the strain on his body.

He manages to land and roll to soften the impact even more, yet his face is contorted in pain. He grunts and holds tightly to his knee while trying to stand up. "Damm...*grunt* gotta keep moving..." He says to himself, managing to stand up. He begins to sprint but he flinches, so he drops his pace a bit, trying to get as fast as possible to his classroom without causing himself harm.

While sprinting through the academy, he can see he is close to his classroom so he augments his pace, flinching again and with some drops of sweat dripping alongside his face and neck.

Some moments later, as he stops his run just outside the door, he slams open the door. The classroom is filled with students that are now looking solely at him, with the room completely silent. Some students can be heard subtly giggling at the current situation while others are whispering to each other while taking some looks at him.

"What the hell?! Why has the class already started?!" He thinks while looking around the classroom, and that is until he sets his sight upon the clock as it says he is 1 hour late to class. "Fuck...I forgot I had to change the hour on my clock....." He thinks, looking sheepishly at his Sensei, with a hand on the back of his head-scratching it. "U-um...I'm sorry?...." He says straightening his posture while putting on a nervous smile.

“”

END OF THE POST
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Unogaka Isami (WIP) Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Unogaka Isami (WIP) Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Unogaka Isami (WIP) Empty Re: Unogaka Isami (WIP)

Sun Mar 06, 2022 8:41 am
[mod]Left site, Archiving[/mod]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum