Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
This Kitty is Mine; There Are Not Many Like It, But This One is Mine [Private/Ania, Chifuyu] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000This Kitty is Mine; There Are Not Many Like It, But This One is Mine [Private/Ania, Chifuyu] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

This Kitty is Mine; There Are Not Many Like It, But This One is Mine [Private/Ania, Chifuyu] - Page 2 Empty Re: This Kitty is Mine; There Are Not Many Like It, But This One is Mine [Private/Ania, Chifuyu]

Sat Mar 06, 2021 9:16 am
AYLA MAO
WORLDWIDE WAYFARER

When Aria dodged and fled, and it felt like she got some dirty looks, Ania felt at a loss. What'd she do? Reading people was never in her field of expertise. Why couldn't they be more like animals? Ania had no problems getting an idea of what they were thinking. The vibe felt prickly. She'd been in plenty of in situations before where she was told she did something wrong, but could never understand why or how. Usually when she got picked on or beat up by the bullies. This sort of atmosphere had her looking confused, and frankly a little fearful. Ania took a step back herself and rescinded, not really saying anything--just waiting for a response to respond to.

Cautiously, she received the water. Her perspective changed, and to be quite frank Ania was frightened. She never did drugs before, but she had hallucinated from dehydration whilst out in the ocean. It wasn't pleasant; in made her feel anxious, she felt dizzy afterwards, and a feeling of disorientation lingered behind.

In fact, as soon as she came back to herself, Ania ran to the side and dropped down, regurgitating all the food she just ate by the campfire. Lawrence got up and walked over to her, leaning back on his hind legs to sit up vertically. He put his paw on her back and held her hair back with the other arm.

When the missus asked her why she wanted to see the trick, Ania took it as condescension. She finds a girl, she gets told about a cool water trick, it fucks her up, and this lady basically tells her, "you get what you fuckin deserve"? The fuck?

She wanted to lash out, but the nausea took precedent. It took her a moment to regain herself, but she hadn't the energy to really vent out this betrayal. A wave of exhaustion washed over her for it.

"Ye know... I tot de water trick was... well, someting else... Maybe I could learn someting from it, get a power from it or... I donno..."

She would've had more to say, probably with some aggression, but the circumstances weren't for it.

S_E CUSTOM TEMPLATE

This Kitty is Mine; There Are Not Many Like It, But This One is Mine [Private/Ania, Chifuyu] - Page 2 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
This Kitty is Mine; There Are Not Many Like It, But This One is Mine [Private/Ania, Chifuyu] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999This Kitty is Mine; There Are Not Many Like It, But This One is Mine [Private/Ania, Chifuyu] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

This Kitty is Mine; There Are Not Many Like It, But This One is Mine [Private/Ania, Chifuyu] - Page 2 Empty Re: This Kitty is Mine; There Are Not Many Like It, But This One is Mine [Private/Ania, Chifuyu]

Sun Mar 07, 2021 3:13 am
This Kitty is Mine; There Are Not Many Like It, But This One is Mine [Private/Ania, Chifuyu] - Page 2 Template-header

CHIFUYU YUUDESHI

Ania's reasoning seemed strange. Why did she inquire about the power behind it? What a weird thing for a child like her to focus on, though thinking about it. Ania had shown no aptitude for power thus far. Chifuyu couldn't even sense that much spiritual energy radiating off her. It made more sense now.

"Ah, you don't have any powers of your own? That's why you're interested in the trick, and asking for power. Someone your age shouldn't be so concerned over hunting for power."

Aria seemed a little intrigued by the phenomena of Ania's desperation.

"Is that true? Do you want to steal my power? Well you can't. It's mine and only I can do it. Why do you want power Ayla? Is it to protect people like Mum wanted when she was younger?"

The interrogation began. Old cop, young cop.

END POST | DIAMOND'S BEST FRIEND

This Kitty is Mine; There Are Not Many Like It, But This One is Mine [Private/Ania, Chifuyu] - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
This Kitty is Mine; There Are Not Many Like It, But This One is Mine [Private/Ania, Chifuyu] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTThis Kitty is Mine; There Are Not Many Like It, But This One is Mine [Private/Ania, Chifuyu] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADThis Kitty is Mine; There Are Not Many Like It, But This One is Mine [Private/Ania, Chifuyu] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
This Kitty is Mine; There Are Not Many Like It, But This One is Mine [Private/Ania, Chifuyu] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000This Kitty is Mine; There Are Not Many Like It, But This One is Mine [Private/Ania, Chifuyu] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Sun Mar 07, 2021 3:26 am
AYLA MAO
WORLDWIDE WAYFARER

There it was again. Someone her age shouldn't be looking for power.

"What do you know, huh..."

She said it with a low voice, probably loud enough to hear still. She felt a bit more receptive to Aria, though. She seemed genuinely interested in the reasons. It wasn't often Ania had someone willing to actually listen to her. They always acted like they were listening, but they were only hearing her, and there was a difference.

At first, Ania thought Aria's inquiry was a bit off-putting, but two sides to a coin and all that, huh?

"Hahh.... Eh... If ahm protecting anybodi, it'd be myself. Nobodi gonna protect me, maybe Hobbs but das it."

And to beat people up.

"What else is dere to use power for?"

S_E CUSTOM TEMPLATE

This Kitty is Mine; There Are Not Many Like It, But This One is Mine [Private/Ania, Chifuyu] - Page 2 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
This Kitty is Mine; There Are Not Many Like It, But This One is Mine [Private/Ania, Chifuyu] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999This Kitty is Mine; There Are Not Many Like It, But This One is Mine [Private/Ania, Chifuyu] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Mar 18, 2021 7:05 pm
This Kitty is Mine; There Are Not Many Like It, But This One is Mine [Private/Ania, Chifuyu] - Page 2 Template-header

CHIFUYU YUUDESHI

What did she know? Chifuyu put it down to simple naivety that she forgave the child questioning her of all people about power; who's life was turned upside down by pursuit of power, born to one of the world's most powerful figures.

"What! Don't you have any family? Why do you need to be strong to protect yourself?"

Chifuyu grimaced a little behind her. The idea of this for Aria's mostly martian upbringing probably didn't make it easy to understand. She was part of a collective hivemind, a harsh environment that required everyone to support each other and never knew of the idea of abandonment, neglect or even family members just passing away.

It was a distressing which made Chifuyu quick to crouch down and gently hug her to reassure her it was fine while looking at Ania thoughtfully, she was contemplating a response.

"It's okay, Aria. I'll explain later, alright? Now Ayla, power is a responsibility. A great one at that."

She let Aria go when she had settled but Chifuyu could tell it still troubled her. The Yuudeshi wondered if she thought animals and humans were different fundamentally, two different things and that humans were more like martians. The sentients that she knew.

"It's about knowing when to use it and when not to use it."

This Kitty is Mine; There Are Not Many Like It, But This One is Mine [Private/Ania, Chifuyu] - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
This Kitty is Mine; There Are Not Many Like It, But This One is Mine [Private/Ania, Chifuyu] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTThis Kitty is Mine; There Are Not Many Like It, But This One is Mine [Private/Ania, Chifuyu] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADThis Kitty is Mine; There Are Not Many Like It, But This One is Mine [Private/Ania, Chifuyu] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Mar 21, 2021 11:26 am
AYLA MAO
WORLDWIDE WAYFARER
Ania wanted to spit at the question of having any family, but she was worried there'd still be small spots of stomach acid still in her mouth, and she wasn't fond of the taste. She did get up, though, and slowly at that, into a sitting upright position and her legs spread out into a 'V'.

"As far as ahm concerned, Hobbs is my only family."

Her time alone with Lawrence only deepened this feeling. Maybe a year ago, when she freshly left the coasts of the Solomon Islands, her lingering cravings for affection and dependence on the adults in her life might've had her answer differently. This far in, though, that craving for attention was mostly replaced with distrust and distaste for adults, and probably to just other people in general. Micaiah wasn't even part of the picture here; she disliked her sister before even leaving the islands, and with time for these thoughts to fester in her with nobody to confide in but Lawrence, that dislike evolved into a hatred.

The mention of power being a responsibility really lit her up. Good lord, the amount of times she heard that was incalculable. The best part was, pretty much everyone who told her that seemed pretty damn irresponsible with their power! What cruel reality is this? If there was a god, she'd pull them down to eye level and curse them out. Tsk. The audacity of these folk. She recalled telling one of those people that just an ounce of power would've meant she could've had a family. That's all she needed. Not a lot, just a little.

"Ye know how meny people wit power tell me 'dat, den don' at all demonstrate responsibility wit dere power? De last time somebodi told me 'dat, dey cursed me! De damn witch put a hex on me, and because she was de mayor of de city, there ain't nobodi for me ta complain to! Matter of fact, why do ye feel de need to tell me 'dat, huh? Do ya just assume I'm goin' ta not use power responsibly? Is it cause ahm young? I paid attention in history class, you know. Ninedy-nine percent of de woes in de world are caused by irresponsible adults wit power. What, do ya tink Aria here is gonna use her power irresponsibly too? Huh?"

She barely took a breath through that whole spiel, and by the end her whole face was red, her body rising and deflating as she huffed, and her eyes turning red pink and watery with anger.

"Wen I get power, and I will get power, ain't nobody gonna know how to use it better den me. 'Cause I know what it's like to not have it."

S_E CUSTOM TEMPLATE

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:10 am

CHIFUYU YUUDESHI

Chifuyu gave the spunky child a thoughtful look. What a shallow idea of power she had, she put it down to naiviety on the kid's part despite her willingness to reject that idea. Either way, she had seen Aria now and Chifuyu wanted to be safer than sorry when it came to the lost child. After she had spoken, the white-haired woman gave a sigh and resumed.

"Yes. I do think you'll abuse it, the same way that others do and I think not having power will not mean anything. Even if it's not intentional, you'll end up abusing it with some cheap desire like that."

The mother finished her words while returning to dote on Aria who eagerly ate up all the attention that she could get from Chifuyu, she was a busy woman and didn't give her as much attention as she was previously accustomed to.

"Regardless, power isn't all there is to life. I only wanted power when I was younger for the greater good, that was my purpose. I didn't really understand it or care where it came from, you'll find that will make it feel empty. Holding the power to do something in the palm of your hand is undeserved if you don't know why you have it. Aria might abuse her power, I don't think she will though. I have faith that she'll be responsible."

Aria was responsible, despite the way she appeared reckless. Aria hadn't shown or revealed anything serious to Ania.

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:38 am
AYLA MAO
WORLDWIDE WAYFARER
"I dunno who de hell you tink you are, callin' my desire 'cheap', or tinking I'll abuse it. Why do you tink you have any reason ta make eny judgements, huh? Ye don' know anyting about me or my desires. I tink makin' sweepin' judgement about me is an irresponsible ting to do. If I was like you, I'd tink you were irresponsible for tinking yer experience wit power had anyting to do wit me. Saying not having power won't mean anyting is just stupid, someting only someone wit de privilege of havin' power would say, so I don' know where ye get off sayin dese tings when you don' have any understanding of what it's like, clearly."

Fuming was putting it lightly; it's like this lady knew all the wrong things to say. To the point that Ania just outright wanted to walk away from here, despite having so much more she wanted to say. But that wouldn't do. She got here first. Even set up camp and everything. This lady should be the one to go; not Aria, though--she could stay. But how to make that happen? The lady didn't seem like the type of person to just go away if Ania said "shoo!". She could maybe get Lawrence to scare her off, but it's not like he had an ounce of genuine feral courage to him. At most, it was a scare tactic that couldn't be backed up. Maybe if she just started ignoring the lady, that'd be enough.

With some of the nausea clearing up, Ania stood up and drudged back to her camp. She turned her back to Chifuyu, not pouting--because that would be childish--but clearly dismissing the woman's presence. She reached into one of her bags and pulled out some more food, this one a bit moldy as it was a long-time emergency reserve. The food from earlier was all the fresh stuff they had, and she wasn't going to let Lawrence eat half a portion.

Of course, she didn't forget about Aria. Ania turned just her head around to look at the girl.

"'Ey Aria, are you hungry?"

S_E CUSTOM TEMPLATE

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum