Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
This Kitty is Mine; There Are Not Many Like It, But This One is Mine [Private/Ania, Chifuyu] Left_bar_bleue74095/100000This Kitty is Mine; There Are Not Many Like It, But This One is Mine [Private/Ania, Chifuyu] Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

This Kitty is Mine; There Are Not Many Like It, But This One is Mine [Private/Ania, Chifuyu] Empty This Kitty is Mine; There Are Not Many Like It, But This One is Mine [Private/Ania, Chifuyu]

Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:47 am
AYLA MAO
WORLDWIDE WAYFARER
Where she came from, it was kind of wild for a whole forest to be inside a city. Back on the Islands, the trees were specifically kept out of the towns, otherwise they weren't really towns, yeah? The city people closer to the mainland were some interesting folks, with interesting ideas.

Why have a place where you'd hafta camp in, inside the city? Either way, at the least Ania managed to scrounge up to get some tools together for a campsite. It was much cheaper than staying at one of the hotels anyways. They had all kinds of weird machines and people going around, and she felt like if she stayed inside the city proper she was always being watched. Karakura, man. Couldn't wait to get out of here, with all their wierdos.

The only reason Ania could stand it was the steadfast rock she relied on, digging into their bowl just as Ania was digging into her onigiri. It was a traditional meal here, and to be honest the food here at least wasn't bad. Not as hearty as the grub back home, and everything was always packaged and separated--which was such a waste--but the tastes were good and eating was simple.

This was her dinner for the night, also bought from the stores somewhere around here. The campfire was all her, though. Across her journey, Lawrence made quite the collection of stuff that turned out useful. If he wasn't just a big little kitty, Ania would've thought he collected some of these things on purpose, rather than dumb feline luck that his interests were useful.

S_E CUSTOM TEMPLATE

This Kitty is Mine; There Are Not Many Like It, But This One is Mine [Private/Ania, Chifuyu] 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
This Kitty is Mine; There Are Not Many Like It, But This One is Mine [Private/Ania, Chifuyu] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999This Kitty is Mine; There Are Not Many Like It, But This One is Mine [Private/Ania, Chifuyu] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

This Kitty is Mine; There Are Not Many Like It, But This One is Mine [Private/Ania, Chifuyu] Empty Re: This Kitty is Mine; There Are Not Many Like It, But This One is Mine [Private/Ania, Chifuyu]

Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:00 am
This Kitty is Mine; There Are Not Many Like It, But This One is Mine [Private/Ania, Chifuyu] Template-header

CHIFUYU YUUDESHI

She sighed, there was benefits to this area of the city. It was less monitored but only in pockets. It was pockets like those that Chifuyu liked to either create for a couple of brief hours or that existed naturally. Spots like those are places where she could give Aria a bit of freedom, this seemed to be the best way to do it. Only allowing her personality to manipulate a select amount of her crystal constitution.

So a little Aria was running around that looked roughly in her young teens and ran around the forest while Chifuyu tried to follow around. She had no powers of her own by using the mass she was currently allowed and couldn't harm anyone.

"Mum! There's someone over there and they have a big cat, let's go say hi!"

Aria was already off. Dashing into the grove with the tiger while Chifuyu bit her lip. Who was even out here at this hour?

"Hi Miss. I'm Aria, Aria Carter or Aria Yuudeshi. I haven't decided yet, what's your name and let's be friends. Also why are you out here by yourself? Well, I guess you're not out here by yourself, you've got this really cool um, tiger I think. What's a tiger doing here? I didn't know tigers were native around these parts- Aria!!"

The princess of Mars had not stopped after opening her mouth, trying to get as much out of Ania as she could before her mother caught up with her and that she did when the angry tone followed and the tall shape of Chifuyu materialised from a clump of crystals.

"What have I told you about running off? Hmm, and who might you be? What are you doing out here?"

Aria was meekly at the Yuudeshi's side, standing in her shadow while keeping an eye on the two. Chifuyu didn't seem mad, if only because the girl that Aria was interacting with seemed to be the same age. The question was redundant, she was camping. It just seemed strange for a tiger and a girl to be camping out here all by themselves though.

END POST | DIAMOND'S BEST FRIEND

This Kitty is Mine; There Are Not Many Like It, But This One is Mine [Private/Ania, Chifuyu] Gamma_Signature
This Kitty is Mine; There Are Not Many Like It, But This One is Mine [Private/Ania, Chifuyu] CHARACTER_LISTThis Kitty is Mine; There Are Not Many Like It, But This One is Mine [Private/Ania, Chifuyu] GRAPHICS_THREADThis Kitty is Mine; There Are Not Many Like It, But This One is Mine [Private/Ania, Chifuyu] TIMELINE_THREAD
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
This Kitty is Mine; There Are Not Many Like It, But This One is Mine [Private/Ania, Chifuyu] Left_bar_bleue74095/100000This Kitty is Mine; There Are Not Many Like It, But This One is Mine [Private/Ania, Chifuyu] Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

This Kitty is Mine; There Are Not Many Like It, But This One is Mine [Private/Ania, Chifuyu] Empty Re: This Kitty is Mine; There Are Not Many Like It, But This One is Mine [Private/Ania, Chifuyu]

Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:21 am
AYLA MAO
WORLDWIDE WAYFARER

Who de fuck? What a strange girl. She looked around her own age, and a real perky one at that. She came up into Ania's space, and that was a violation of the Ania Conventions. It was only permissible for Ania to invade other's.

Ania visibly recoiled from how strong this Aria girl was approaching her, who further solidified Ania's opinion that the city folk were weirdos. They sure did talk fast, too. She turned to Hobbs to, but he wasn't really perturbed by the newcomer. He just kept eating his chow. If the intuitive genius Hobbs wasn't alarmed, things were probably fine. Besides, as it turned out Aria's interests were more on the fluff than Ania herself.

She was about to explain that Tigers aren't native to these parts, at least as far as she's seen--and Ania was stellar with animals--but the would-be explanation didn't come through, with another person coming outta the literal woodworks. Or, er no, the literal crystalworks?

Ania looked blankly at the crystal lady, somewhat stupefied. It showed on her face, too. The questions brought her out of it. She stood up straight and abruptly, and it shocked Hobbs enough for him to do a slight jump himself and knock over his food bowl. A low grumble escaped his snout, and he angrily started moving the food back into the bowl with his paws, rather human-like. He had half a mind to start roughing Ania up, but he didn't want the smoke. Believe it or not, between the large cat and the small human, the latter was more ferocious when things came down to it.

"Stop. Ya dun trespassed sacred lands, missus. Ya gotta pay reparations, now; ya now needa tell me how'd ya do dat whole rock ting, or my partner'll get mean and nasty."

Like, he'd spit on you or something. Or sneeze in your face. It was one of Hobbs' many spectacular talents: sneezing on demand.

S_E CUSTOM TEMPLATE

This Kitty is Mine; There Are Not Many Like It, But This One is Mine [Private/Ania, Chifuyu] 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
This Kitty is Mine; There Are Not Many Like It, But This One is Mine [Private/Ania, Chifuyu] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999This Kitty is Mine; There Are Not Many Like It, But This One is Mine [Private/Ania, Chifuyu] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:35 am
This Kitty is Mine; There Are Not Many Like It, But This One is Mine [Private/Ania, Chifuyu] Template-header

CHIFUYU YUUDESHI

Chifuyu looked at the scene, how old was this girl? She seemed strange as the immediate thought. Was she ophaned or abandoned? Maybe, though Chifuyu was not the type to take in orphans or abandoned children. This was no exception, the kid seemed to do fine for herself and her tiger. Before Aria could go back to her girly chit-chat at the new friend she had made, Chifuyu took the talking stick from her and dominated the conversation at least she meant to before Aria once more showed Chifuyu who did the talking around here.

"Sacred lands!? No way, these lands are Mum's. Did you know she's the daughter of Shadin Yuudeshi? That's soooo cool isn't it umm, you still haven't told me your name, anyway.. Umm. Yeah! She owns this place and Mum's just made out of this super cool crystal. She's really special like that."

It was gracious how much Chifuyu let Aria expose of those details that she would never willingly give out by merit of childish innocence. After she was done and before she could continue Chifuyu made sure to glare her into silence. Not impressed for a multitude of reasons.

"Sorry. You know Dad wouldn't get mad though.."

Mum was always the one that disciplined her and told her off, why couldn't she be fun and awesome like Dad. It wasn't fair.

"Anyway, as Aria has informed you. You will never attain the type of power I possess, nor do you have any power over these lands. Now, explain yourself."

Aria seemed exhilarted next to Chifuyu, surely her first friend would finally name herself and give her all those juicy details she desired.

This Kitty is Mine; There Are Not Many Like It, But This One is Mine [Private/Ania, Chifuyu] Gamma_Signature
This Kitty is Mine; There Are Not Many Like It, But This One is Mine [Private/Ania, Chifuyu] CHARACTER_LISTThis Kitty is Mine; There Are Not Many Like It, But This One is Mine [Private/Ania, Chifuyu] GRAPHICS_THREADThis Kitty is Mine; There Are Not Many Like It, But This One is Mine [Private/Ania, Chifuyu] TIMELINE_THREAD
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:57 am
AYLA MAO
WORLDWIDE WAYFARER

Dabin Stupideshi, who the hell is even that? Were they the mayor or something? Either way, this kid was exactly that--just a kid.

"Mumeshi, Kardeshi, dey do not own dis lands. De nehm's Ayla Mao. My family has lived here for generations; dis land belongs to de Urt, and I am de guardian of dis lands, passed down to me frem me mader and her mader before her."

Ania stood tall, proud, and assertive of her position. This could be one of those opportunities, er, golden mongoose embryo, as they called it. Worse come to worse she gets shoo'd away and she packs up and sets up camp a hundred metres or so from here. No way they'd check back again.

As much as this was an outright lie, the lady's stubborness only made Ania more steadfast. What kind of audacity did this person have to just say she was lying? Yes, she was, but they didn't know that. So rude. You are de ones trespassin'.

"Akchally, missus, I tink YOU should be de ones explainin' yaselves. What are you tuu doin' 'ere. I answered yer first question, you answer mine. Wan fer wan."

S_E CUSTOM TEMPLATE

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:13 am

CHIFUYU YUUDESHI

"Listen. I don't know what's your circumstances Ayla, I will put it down to being a bit on the naive side and young."

She said, her little gemstone squeezing her in excitement. Ayla! The name of her first friend, she'd never forget the name Ayla Mao after this night!

"Now, what brings you out here looking like you don't want to be found?"

Aria didn't like her new friend was being interrogated but she knew if she got anymore out of hand then Mum was going to take back the body that she was being allowed to use right now. Aria's body might as well have been comparable to a spare organ than being truly her's. That body of her's was not getting anywhere close to Earth for the moment.

"Do the water trick, Mum. I can do it if you want, do you think Ayla would think my powers are really cool. Hey Ayla. What can you do? Does your friend do really cool things? Show me, show me! Pleaaaaase?"

"Aria, it's rude to ask someone to show you private things like that. The same way you shouldn't be trying to show off to people. Remember what I told you about keeping things to yourself. I said you can come and explore the park some nights, there was nothing about meeting people in our deal."

She gave her mother a scowl before hugging around her front to try and cuddle up and get comfy as a means to earn back some good faith, it did work and bothered her that Aria did in fact have such power over her that she could merit forgiveness for acting up with displays of affection.

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 06, 2021 12:22 am
AYLA MAO
WORLDWIDE WAYFARER

She resented that. Naive and young? The second one, couldn't really argue that. Naive, though? Man, how many times did she hear something like that? Why's everyone going around assuming she's naive; was it something she did that made them think that way? Fucking adults, man.

She choked down the anger for the time being. It's childish to start making a whole thing about it, and Ania was the opposite of childish. She left the islands and fended for herself for how long, now? Try to find a child that could do it like her, without any powers and everything.

"Ahm not out here hidin' from anyting. Like I sed, ahm here to defend dis lands."

It would also be cowardly to back down with how deep she already was, and Ania was the opposite of cowardly. Double down was her middle name.

Her eyes came alight in excitement at the mention of a "water trick". And then, hesitation. Water tricks sounded cool; the last time she saw one, it saved her life, more or less. At the same time, the last time she saw a water trick, it was done by a wicked witch who pretended to put a curse on her, and then lectured her about abusing power. Tch. The audacity.

Oh well. Ania wasn't a coward.

"Yes, yes, I tink de water trick will be fine reparations. Please, do show me."

Ania gestured to the girl to continue on with it and give her the full show--but not before dashing behind Lawrence's big body. Not as a shield because she was scared or anything; just a precautionary tactic. Ania may not be a coward, and she sure as hell wasn't an idiot either. You can't trust these witches out here in the streets.

S_E CUSTOM TEMPLATE

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:52 am

CHIFUYU YUUDESHI

Chifuyu sighed, growing tired of this child's attitude. She had already judged that Ania seemed to be pretty harmless and that was good enough for her. Maybe she should let the child resume her play pretend. It wasn't like Ania would make much waves talking about it. The Yuudeshi turned on her heel, earning a pout from Aria at what it implied.

"Hey Mum! Wait, I don't want to leave yet. Let's stay longer."

Chifuyu shook her head, she wasn't going to let her daughter parade herself about to a total stranger, an uncooperative one at that. At the same time, she imagined that Ania might be the type that would not respond well to the attention being taken away off her. It was like a child showing off and now suddenly being denied that ability to show off.

"We can explore another area of the park. I'm sure there will be other kids."

Aria knew that was a total unlikelyhood. Chifuyu knew there wasn't going to be other kids around, at the same time she couldn't really resist her mother's demands and so she pouted and turned around with an unhappy sigh. This was the worst.

"Have a nice night Ayla. I'll see you later. Okay? Mum gets really grumpy sometimes when she thinks people waste her time."

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 06, 2021 3:57 am
AYLA MAO
WORLDWIDE WAYFARER

What? Hey, what the hell? You can't promise a girl that you're gonna show her something nice and then dip. That's rude! Ania stepped jumped over Lawrence's body and walked after them to speak nothing but justice.

"Wait wait wait wait wait, hey hey hey! Aria! What about de water trick! You haff to show me de trick, or at least tell me how to do it myself, please!"

She meant to say it proudly, but her words started to sound a bit more desperate and her tone trailed off towards the end. Ania reached for Aria's wrist, meaning to grab on and pull her back in her pleading.

"Ey! Missus, Ah'll let ye dotter pet Hobbs even, if ye like!"

S_E CUSTOM TEMPLATE

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:11 am

CHIFUYU YUUDESHI

Did she just try? Uh oh. Aria dodged the girl's attempt to grab her, darting to her mother's side defensively while Chifuyu glared at Ania for trying to touch her child. The plan did work and it shattered her childish antics but she didn't expect anything quite so desperate. It took a long and drawn out moment before she addressed Ania again. The last thing she wanted was for Valentine to feel compelled to show up, it would be awful to stress him out like that.

Aria looked at Chifuyu pleadingly, not to get really angry at her new friend that she had made. With a sigh she pulled out the water bottle at her side and gave it to Aria to work her magic in which she was more than happy to do.

"What can I tell her? I won't tell her anything from home. Promise. Oh. I know. I'll show her the trip from the rest of the park."

The princess of Mars took a sip before handing it over to Ania to take a sip out of. The thought was really simple, giving Ania the rundown of their walk thus far. All from little Aria's persective. The trees, the path and even coming upon the duo who were having a little camp out.

"What do you think Ayla? Really cool, huh? Sorry I can't teach you. It's my super secret power. Just don't tell anyone that I have it okay?"

This was so exciting. She got to share stuff with her new friend. Best. Night. EVER!

"Now, why are you so interested in the trick?"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum