Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fields Of Desire  [Veralia/Stella] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Fields Of Desire  [Veralia/Stella] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Fields Of Desire  [Veralia/Stella] - Page 4 Empty Re: Fields Of Desire [Veralia/Stella]

Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:35 pm
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

Previous thread:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t24824-envy-s-dawn-veralia-stella

ENVY'S EMBER

Enter Veralia's Post

"Oh, grinning and cackling are we? Seems you are back to health already."

There was a smug expression on Veralia's face once she noticed that Stella was coming out of her exhaustive state. As she rubbed her chin, she kept quiet and thought of where to take the next segment of their training. While the warm breeze blew past them, she took a moment to enjoy the serenity before making up her mind.

"“Let’s see you try to conceal your energy again, and then we can move on to whatever you feel like tackling next. Sound like a deal, eh?

Her tone was casual yet encouraging, signaling her readiness to continue the training but also willing to adapt to Stella’s pace and interests.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Fields Of Desire  [Veralia/Stella] - Page 4 WVMWLOu
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fields Of Desire  [Veralia/Stella] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Fields Of Desire  [Veralia/Stella] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fields Of Desire  [Veralia/Stella] - Page 4 Empty Re: Fields Of Desire [Veralia/Stella]

Sun Apr 14, 2024 5:16 pm
"I wouldn't call it cackling, but I suppose it's something like that."

She would keep the sweet smile she had as she would look at the arancar before giving her a small kiss on the cheek. Being a little more cheeky with the girl before she would steigen off, and this time using the reishi around her to act as a camouflage. She wanted to actually impress Veralia now as it seemed to come natural to her to be able to manipulate the reishi around her.

Sitting as quiet as she could as well so that it isn't something else that gives away her position. She was sure if Veralia actually tried she could probably find her with no issue at all.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fields Of Desire  [Veralia/Stella] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Fields Of Desire  [Veralia/Stella] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:07 am

Previous thread:

ENVY'S EMBER

Enter Veralia's Post

Being drowned in sin makes one more bold. Well, that's the lingering thought Veralia had after that kiss on the cheek Stella gave. She wouldn't have thought the Stella she initially met would dare to do such a thing. So, as her gaze turned to the distance the Quincy turned, Veralia shelved her hands in her pocket and chuckled. This woman would turn into a troublemaker soon enough.

As time passed, she tapped her right index finger on the forest floor and used her Pesquisa to scan the area. Sensing that her energy was harder to detect, Veralia nodded her head with a sense of pleasure as she was pleased to see that Stella was picking up on things.

"Good. That's the way. You'll want to conserve your energy and focus for just escaping or hiding when doing that. So try moving around, then hit me with a sneak attack."

Veralia then called out into the space around them, challenging Stella to take action. A small smirk played on her lips as she conjured a gust of emerald energy, stirring the leaves and dirt around them playfully.

"Or I can just make you come to me. Your choice."

Her tone teasing but firm, setting the stage for Stella to either advance or retreat in their training exercise. This approach not only tested Stella's newly honed skills but also her decision-making in the heat of the moment.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fields Of Desire  [Veralia/Stella] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Fields Of Desire  [Veralia/Stella] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:53 am
Stella would tskena deep breath as she would steigen from her position. She would go right behind the arancar, but she would swing as shw would steigen once more away. Then coming back in for a swing as she was trying to throw the woman off.

She figured if they're doing training then why wouldn't she try to do something else. She would come back in with the axe swing down at the shorter woman's blade. She didn't want to take a swing at hee shoulder or anything again.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:19 pm

Previous thread:

ENVY'S EMBER

Enter Veralia's Post

Although Veralia anticipated an ambush, she was pleased with how fast Stella responded and witnessed gradual growth in her tactics and movements. While engaged in close-quarter combat, Veralia hardened her skin in order to deflect the axe away from her; letting out a small grunt before jumping backward by a few feet and smirking at The Quincy.

"Do you feel you are getting the hang of it? That was pretty good."

As she licked her lips, excitement coursed through her—not just from the fight itself but from witnessing Stella’s progress. She reminded herself, however, that the purpose of their encounter was training, not personal gratification, keeping her focus on teaching rather than indulging in the battle.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:33 am
Stella would blush slightly as Veralia would look at her and live her lips. She'd avert her gaze to the ground as she would hesr the question as she would nod gently. The woman looked embarrassed, but she was much quicker to pulling the trigger on decisions in fights now. She'd think about it for a moment though as she would add on.

"I think that I'm alot quicker to make decisions now, but I think that I'm still behind on things like output in my attacks. So, is there any recommendations that you can give for me to increase that?"

The previous blush had faded as it seemed like she was genuinely trying to ger some feedback for herself.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:48 pm

Previous thread:

ENVY'S EMBER

Enter Veralia's Post

Veralia nodded and grinned, as strength was something more straight-forward that she understood. With all the years she spent honing her raw offensive might was something she was eager to teach.

"So you wanna shift from worrying about speed to actually packing a punch with your attacks, huh? I can do that."

Walking over to Stella, she would inspect her right thigh for a moment before gently slapping it; testing to see how strained she was from al the intensive training they've already done. She had no clue what her stamina or condition was, after all.

"Want to go another round or need to crash for the afternoon? We can camp out here and start fresh if you're beat. Up to you."

Veralia felt giving Stella the autonomy to decide how to move things forward based on her physical assessment was the right call. If nothing else, this approach showed Veralia's consideration for Stella's well-being alongside her training progress.

"Training's all about pushing your limits, but you gotta know when to rest and let those muscles rebuild stronger. Only you know your limit, so tell me before I accidentally work you to death."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:58 pm
Stella would blush slightly at the contact as she would watch the arancar. A smile would come up on her face at the concern as she would take a seat down on the ground. She'd look up at the arancar as she would breath heavily.

"I'm going to take a break. I don't want to overdo it like I did last time. However, can I ask ya to just hang out here with me for a few minutes? I'm sure you're busy, but I wanna just hangout for a little bit."

Stella would ask as she would pull out her water taking a drink. She needed something to cool down her slightly overheating body. She could feel the exhausting rolling in.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Yesterday at 11:15 am

Previous thread:

ENVY'S EMBER

Enter Veralia's Post

Figuring she needed a breather to catch, Veralia obliged Stella and decided to take a break. As her gaze turned to a rock nearby, she sat down and looked at Stella; moving her right hand to rest under her cheek as she chuckled.

"Well, what was it you wanted to talk about? You have my attention."

Veralia's tone was anything but annoyed. Her words flowed with a hint of intrigue as her right eyebrow arched itself upward; curious to hear what she had to say, if anything.

"And how is your body feeling anyway? You aren't gonna kill over or anything?"

While her words held a half-joking infliction to them, there were hints of genuine concern underlying her words. When the adrenaline is kicking, it's easy to push ahead and ignore the bodies needs. So, she rubbed her chin and continued.

"Worse come to worse, I might see if my energy can jump start you if you are starting to feel like shit."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Today at 8:20 pm
"I'm fine, but I just wanna get to know you more. Could you tell me your story? I assume you've been alive alot longer than I have right?"

As Stella would would start to calm down. Her energy returning, but her body was extremely sore from the exertion that she had truly been putting her all into. She wasn't one to take it easy during training so Veralia could probably notice she was very tired.

"If you don't mind sharing with me of course."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum