Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fields Of Desire  [Veralia/Stella] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Fields Of Desire  [Veralia/Stella] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Fields Of Desire  [Veralia/Stella] - Page 3 Empty Re: Fields Of Desire [Veralia/Stella]

Fri Apr 05, 2024 2:33 pm
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

Previous thread:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t24824-envy-s-dawn-veralia-stella

ENVY'S EMBER

Enter Veralia's Post

Veralia chuckled as Stella seemed like a frightened rabbit bolting from place to place. Walking over to the tree to grab her dagger, Veralia pursued Stella; taking in the forest and enjoying herself. To her? The breeze felt wonderful and she was getting some exercise to boot. Gotta keep her figure somehow, eh?

By the time she reached Stella's location, her body would remain quiet as she used her pesquisa to scan the area and get a feel for where the vibrations of Stella's energy might be. And given the woman failed to mask her energy, it wasn't too hard for Veralia to discern her location.

"Do you even know how to mask your energy? Gotta do that if you are gonna hide."

Her tone was teasing, yet carried an undercurrent of genuine advice, highlighting a crucial aspect of stealth that Stella seemed to overlook. With another twirl of her dagger, she threw it in a random direction of where Stella might be and pondered if she could even do that.

"Or do you need me to teach you that, hm?"

As she mused aloud, her question hung in the air as both a challenge and an offer of guidance.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Fields Of Desire  [Veralia/Stella] - Page 3 WVMWLOu
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fields Of Desire  [Veralia/Stella] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Fields Of Desire  [Veralia/Stella] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fields Of Desire  [Veralia/Stella] - Page 3 Empty Re: Fields Of Desire [Veralia/Stella]

Fri Apr 05, 2024 9:35 pm
Stella would sigh as the knife would strike near her again. Obviously becoming frustrated and tired with the development of not being able to hide. She would look at the smaller woman as she would speak out to her.

"I'm just kinda bad at it. Was one of the things other than Gebet that I was never fully able to understand."

Stella would speak as she would wipe the sweat from her brow. She also never really had to practice it because the hollows that would attack her village were not all that strong.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fields Of Desire  [Veralia/Stella] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Fields Of Desire  [Veralia/Stella] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Sat Apr 06, 2024 2:17 pm

Previous thread:

ENVY'S EMBER

Enter Veralia's Post

Veralia walked over to Stella and could tell the woman was exhausted from being pushed so hard. So, she gave her a tap on the back and offer some words of encouragement.

"Don't beat yourself up. That's why it's training: to toughen you up and kick your ass into high gear."

Seeing that there was a large rock nearby, now would probably be the time for a breather as she sat down on it and looked at Stella; mulling over how to teach her how to mask her power. After a few moments of silence, it started to come to her and she smiled.

"ou know, there might be a simpler way for you to blend in here. Try weaving the natural reishi around us into your spiritual pressure. It's like using the forest as a cloak."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fields Of Desire  [Veralia/Stella] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Fields Of Desire  [Veralia/Stella] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Apr 07, 2024 7:00 am
Stella would smile gently at the arancar as they took the break. Enjoying the feeling of the woods as she breathed in the clean air. It really was nice to be away from the city wasn't it? A part of her missed her village back home, bur where they are now felt very nostalgic to her anyway. As she would listen to the arancar she would nod. She wanted to take as much knowledge away from as many people as she could.

"L...like this?"

After a couple minutes of quiet contemplation of the explanation provided to her she would make her attempt. Drawing upon the reishi from around her and trying to set it over her own like a blanket it. It wasn't perfect, and it was probably shoddy work at best but she did manage to do it. For someone like Veralia her presence would likely still be clear just a little more foggy.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 07, 2024 6:14 pm

Previous thread:

ENVY'S EMBER

Enter Veralia's Post

Noticing Stella taking in the nature around them, Veralia took a moment herself to bask in the glow of the human world. Hueco Mundo was a dump in her opinion, so to see, feel, and smell the colors that this world has to offer brought the woman a sense of ease as she stretched her arms and toes out.

"Damn, this is beautiful."

Muttering to herself, Veralia's aura reflected a sense of calm before her gaze turned back to Stella as she tried to muster up the ability to conceal her presence. Yeah, it wasn't perfect, but she was getting the general idea of it. Thankfully, the breather they both took gave her a further idea to try and help Stella focus on this masking ability.

"Alright, you're getting the hang of it. Try focusing on your breathing, like belly breathing."

As Veralia patted her own gut, she started to provide some instruction. She breathed in deeply through her nose, letting her diaphragm expand fully, then exhaled slowly through her mouth. This methodical breathing helped her center herself, visibly dimming her energy signature.

"Inhale through your nose, fill those lungs up, and then let it out nice and slow. Just relax everything. That should do the trick"

After stretching and a groan from rubbing her neck, Veralia shared a bit of her insight, a hint of vulnerability in her voice.

"How do you think I keep my sin in check as an Arrancar? It wants to rear its ugly head out, but if I allowed it in every situation, I'd be dead by now."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 09, 2024 2:29 am
"You have control of it? If I recall correctly in our night together you referred to my chest as "udders" Is that having control of your envy?"

She would joke as she would do what Veralia instructed. She would inhale deeply as she could feel pain in her ribs from all the exercise, but she would ignore it. As she would exhale she would feel relief as a smile came out onto her face as she looked at the arancar.

"Wow, that felt better than I thought it would. Thanks alot Ver."

Back to the Nickname as she would use this time to stretch her lower back a little bit. She would reach a few times touching her toes as she would push herself from the ground and attempt to hug the arancar.

"Ver, I really do appreciate all you've done for me so far."
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 09, 2024 1:56 pm

Previous thread:

ENVY'S EMBER

Enter Veralia's Post

"They still are udders, but I guess you aren't wrong."

Veralia's right eyebrow arched, reflecting a look of mild annoyance and amusement. The irritation stemming from the comparison was fleeting, overshadowed by her ability to find humor in the situation, leading to a returning smirk.

"Glad you're getting better, but keep at it. Remember, breathe, relax, and get that cloak going."

Watching the other woman diligently follow through with her stretches, Veralia couldn't help but nod in approval. Eventually, as Stella made her way over to where the smaller arrancar was, Veralia saw no reason to deny her hug and gave one back in return.

"Oh, I can tell. It has not been bad hanging around you either."

Responding with a gentle chuckle, her right hand patting the woman's back in a comforting manner.

"But what about me has made you feel that way?"

Her question was genuine, seeking to understand the impact of her presence and actions on their burgeoning relationship.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 10, 2024 3:26 am
"Truthfully, the teasing always keeps me on my toes. It also helps me with not constantly getting embarrassed if someone mentions my physical appearance."

She'd smile gnelty as the hug made her feel a bit warm. The firey arancar allowing the hug to happen made her feel good as she would continue to speak.

"You're willing to show me around places i haven't been, giving me tips despite the difference in our..... histories. You've also helped me quite alot with my confidence as a fighter. The Stella from a few months ago was a very different person all together."

She would keep the hug going for a few more moments as she would continue on. She didn't really understand fully why, but she would also add on.

"You're also the first person who really treated me like a woman. Back in the village I was like the younger sister or geand child or cousin whatever you want to say."
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 12, 2024 8:13 pm

Previous thread:

ENVY'S EMBER

Enter Veralia's Post

A look of intrigue washed over the face of Veralia as she listened to Stella express her feelings. There is such a constant noise of envy in the woman's head that it's hard to wrap her mind around the perception of relationships tethered to herself that isn't out of a need of power or lust; as sin is something more straight-forward to comprehend than the earnest feelings she spoke of.

Closing her eyes gave Veralia time to process this...uncomfortable feeling. Rubbing the other woman's back further, she hadn't realized how her actions came off. To be alone for so long and fend for oneself reflects a state of comfort in being alone, so Veralia's eyes opened and her gaze lingered on Stella for a moment while before she spoke.

"Any more mush like that and you'll give me diabetes with all that sweetness."

The comment was playful, a light chiding that masked her struggle to navigate these softer emotions. Still, she didn't want Stella gone or else she'd dispose of the woman herself. So, Veralia pushed through the static and held her cheek gingerly.

"I've never babied you. Being coddled and treated like an infant can be insufferable like the people from that village seem to think you are."

Pulling her hand back, she reclined against her rock, her eyes lingering on Stella a moment longer in silent reflection before she spoke once again in a softer voice.

"I don't know what it is, but something's pushing me to help you. Maybe I get a kick out of having someone rely on me, or perhaps I'm trying to pass on what I never got myself. But I gotta say, I don’t mind having you around and actually, I’ve come to enjoy it."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 12, 2024 9:12 pm
Stella would have a small blush tinge her cheeks, but it wasn't the normal one out of embarrassment. This one seemed to be a little more sweet as she would lean into the arancars touch as she would speak out about it.

"I don't think the village saw me as an infant but I think I was very much the little sister for most of the younger people."

As she would let out a content sigh as she would look up to the clouds then back into the red eyes as a grin would appear on her face as she listened to Veralia talk.

"Well, Im gonna continue to need you as long as your envy needs. Or atleast until you get tired of me or wanna move on."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum