Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Family Reunion  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Family Reunion  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Family Reunion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Family Reunion

Sat Apr 03, 2021 3:25 pm

HVIT AUBER| THE BEAR QUEEN

What an interesting being. Hvit had no idea how she was doing it, being an inner hollow rather than an inner spirit. And even Beowulf had little imput on the matter. Still, she left, and Alex came to speak up about his disgruntlement for this whole situation and his desire to depart it post-haste.

"Hate us all, hmm? Well, I am glad there is someone who can relate to Ulv, in theory, if not scope and scale. I can see why Ulv wants you to take over the Harbour. You are the perfect combination of neutrality, violence and subtle care for those you call your own. Still, feel free to come round any time. I would enjoy a session or two of dust-grinding. Ulv doesn't get out much these days, most of the time setting affairs for the Harbour in order and trying to find a successor for when she passes. Having her friends around in her final moments would be a nice thing, I am sure" Hvit didn't seem to even acknowledge that Alex was trying to be aggressive with his dust-grinding desires. After all, acknowleding the threat implied it was a threat and not simply mewling.

"And don't worry, Alex. I doubt there is anything you could do to Ulv that would not make you cool with her. You may come and go as you please from this place. And with your relation with Elyss, I assume this open door will stand after she inherits this manor" Hvit would nod gently and gesture to the open door, allowing them to leave peacefully.

WHITE-SCAR ROYAL | END POST

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Family Reunion  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Family Reunion  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Mon Apr 05, 2021 3:51 pm
Family Reunion  - Page 3 XmDzQSl

ALEX

"Hey don't even start comparing me to Ulv, yeah? Just because we both get a little pissy doesn't mean it's for the same reasons, and I'm definitely nothin' like her. I'm not takin' over jack shit, especially not after all this. I'm just tryin to live a quiet little life at this point, feel me? If my girl wouldn't hate it I'd kick the shit out of you just for asking."

Sticking his hands into his pockets, Alex gave Hvit a look that could really only be described as mundane disgust. His only attachment here was to Ulv directly, and the intricacies of one's inner beings were so alien to him as to be a complete non-factor in all of this. So far as he was concerned, she was just some bitch.

"Whether or not I can do something that'll make me not like her's not the point. I'm real fuckin' sick of all this wild melodrama going on with everyone. Running away from home, fuckin' inner demons out the ass, outer demons out the ass, Ulv's out here having kids with Hitler Part 2 and Elyss is half a second from snapping like a twig. I know you apes don't use your brains much but c'mon, I'm fuckin retarded and even I know this shit isn't right."

END POST | WESTERN WAVE MAN

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Family Reunion  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Family Reunion  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:08 pm

So very passionate. Hvit did enjoy Alex a lot. If Hvit could actually mantain a body for more than a few minutes, she'd love to see what kind of offspring that man could make. Still, she wasn't going to offer that, since he would just refuse. Instead, she'd engage in conversation. As vigorous as he was, he still cared a great deal. Though, it was funny he called it 'a little pissy'. Everyone who saw her only saw an angry woman. Nobody ever could relate to her. Except maybe Calypso. That poor tike had her brain seared when her empathic abilities perceived Ulv. Henrex as well, in passing.

"Please. Don't take this in any wrong way, but what is right? I am curious to see your view on the subject. I have Ulv's reasons better than anyone could ever relate to, but other people are not so transparent for me"

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Family Reunion  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Family Reunion  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:16 pm

ALEX

"Right's all just about who you are and where you're at, who you care about and who you don't. But that's probably, if I had to guess, what pisses Elyss off so much. She's out here still holding onto brighter ideas. Me, I don't really give as much of a shit, call me jaded."

Shrugging off the question as if it weren't an especially weighty one, Alex rolled a shoulder almost idly before succumbing to a habit he hadn't quite felt the need to indulge in a while, and lighting a cigarette. Not that it really even did much, he was pretty sure a cigarette couldn't do a damn thing to his body anymore. What a fucking waste.

"If you want my two cents on Ulv's shit in specific, we'll call it a bold choice to start bangin' a chick who dropped acid rain, yeah? Far as I'm recalling, she's something of a real public enemy number one down here on Earth. Now, far be it from me to be the guy accusing other people of being shitty, I'm sure she's got cousins or whatever the fuck who love her and think she's totally swell. When you're selfish and stupid, like I am, you can just think about the immediate people you love and not really give a shit about the bigger questions of right and wrong, because so far as I care, I'm doin' the right thing keeping my girl and my daughter happy."

Another pull from the cigarette, and Alex cracked his neck, honestly still absolutely ready to throw hands at the first indication that it was time.

"Long as I've known Ulv, she's always been a bit too much of a big picture chick for her own good, and that doesn't quite jive with the whole situation. Don't really know what she sees in someone like that, don't really care either. Not my business. I'm sure most people would say it's wrong though, if you're thinking about things from the perspective of helping anyone.

"As for Elyss, pretty sure she doesn't need to keep going through all these fuckin' mentally taxing mental gymnastics like this is an action movie or whatever. We don't get big breaks that change us or make us stronger or whatever, we just learn shit as we go. People keep fuckin' with her like it's gonna help, it's clearly not doin' that."

He jerked a thumb at her unconscious form as if to punctuate the point, though really, it was probably self-evident.

"Everyone acts like all their feelings are fuckin wild, some unknowable shit that nobody else could ever get. I mean yeah, sure, I'm not you, I'm not her, I don't get what you're feelin'. But it's all the same shit, just bigger or smaller. I know what being angry or in love or sad or whatever is, most people do. Reality's that almost all this fucking insane shit people are getting up to could probably be solved if we just stopped pretending there was this crazy depth to real simple problems and talked it out like we know what language is."

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:03 pm

"No. That's the whole problem with Algos. She's got nobody" Hvit spoke, gentle and soft. "And Ulv...well, between me and Mirja, Ulv is psychotic in her need to ensure that people have somebody. Her heart and mind are wired differently from other people, she quite literally can not hate someone without knowing them. Poor woman hides it well but she's just trauma and obsession wrapped up in muscle and fire" Hvit told him, before he tried to claim everything was real simple.

"A rock" Hvit suddenly said. "It is a real simple concept. Bit of ground in a solid shape. Yet, an avalanche still kills a person. Sometimes, what is simple at surface level becomes crippling as the scale increases, to a point where the person themselves can barely comprehend it. That is the problem with Ulv, and Elyss, and Algos. Their emotions are enhanced by their power, and for Elyss, her power is growing faster than her mentality. For Ulv and Algos, their power streches across continents. It's scale truly incomprehensible. Ulv has such a heart heart that merely feeling will set something on fire. She's not pyrokinetic, and the flame isn't spiritual in origin. It's just her emotions are that powerful that the world can't comprehend the idea of them not being physical.

Had she a mind to, she could melt this entire island down to slag with nothing more than a desire to do so. So, sometimes people pretend there is this crazy depth to real simple problems. Other times? There is this crazy depth to real simple problems"

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 06, 2021 2:22 am

ALEX

"Not to be a jackass, but I'd wager that most of the time, people with nobody've probably given people a reason not to be around 'em. Ya know, call it a hunch."

Alex raised an eyebrow at the metaphor he was being given here, then rolled his eyes at the full explanation.

"This is what I mean. We're not talking complicated issues, we're talking big issues again. That's not wild, it's not like they're the only people around who're fucked in the head. You can't just go 'they're crazy, it's just how they are' like that makes it cool."

He began idly cracking his knuckles then, one at a time, before he continued to speak.

"How many real strong fuckers do you think have problems in the head? My bet's at least over half. It doesn't mean shit. You're not special for being sad, you don't get a medal for being the angriest boy in town. You fuckin' deal with it, because otherwise, you start causing problems for other people. And then, all of a sudden, it's not just your problem anymore, is it? Now you're dragging other people into your issues, and sure, most people will probably just go along with it, either because they're too weak, or too sad, or too stupid. Then they get all sad and traumatized, and they think 'well I'm fuckin sad so it's fine if I act like a retard,' and now look where we are. It's like the water cycle, but for morons."

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:35 am

Hmm, an interesting mindset. Though, maybe it was due to the lack of scale that he could truly believe everything was so simple? Like the husband telling his wife to breathe during giving birth. And getting throttled for it. Still, everyone was entitled to their own opinion, and Hvit had been enlightened into the thought pattern of others, so she would nod softly to him and then turn gently.

"Well, I thank you for your council, Alex. Please, do come by any time you wish before the end. Your company is enjoyable" Hvit would give him one final nod of appreciation and then cease to exist.

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:43 am

ALEX

"Man, whatever."

Alex didn't really enjoy all this disappearing shenaniganry, it was usually nicer when people, you know, said bye and then walked out. But he was asking a lot, expecting that in these troubled times.

"Aight, idiot, come on. Let's get home."

Hefting Elyss into his arms, Alex made his way on out of the manor, figuring it'd probably be a long walk home. Man, fuck that. He rifled through his pockets for a second, honestly not having any trouble holding up his younger sister with just one arm, and dialed home real quick.

"Hey, babe, it's me. Not really in danger or anything but you mind coming to get me? Don't quite wanna carry Elyss all the way across Asia."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum