Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Slayer
Slayer
Thicc Boi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I'm tired of this goddamn zanpakuto Left_bar_bleue7900/999999I'm tired of this goddamn zanpakuto Empty_bar_bleue  (7900/999999)
Tiers:

I'm tired of this goddamn zanpakuto Empty I'm tired of this goddamn zanpakuto

Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:01 pm
I'm tired of this goddamn zanpakuto QerxJ3c

» Name Of Character: Chidori Shihoin
» Link To Character: [x]

» Upgrading:

Shikai

» Shikai Release Phrase: Let it claim you, burn you, and consume you forevermore, Tensa Haramitsu.

» Shikai Appearance: Tensa Haramitsu in its Shikai form takes the appearance of a Khakkhara, a 6-and-a-half foot long pole that has two circles at the end and six round rings at the end of the staff as well.

» Shikai Abilities:

» The Six Rings: Part one of the bread and butter of the shikai.

Tensa Haramitsu as a spirit wears six large hoop earrings, each one representing an aspect of Chidori's life or her personality that is then reflected onto her zanpakuto. These are translated into the weapon

» First Ring of Haramitsu, Sunahime: Consumes 2 rings when used.

Sand Princess, a defensive ability that reflects Chidori's need for self-confidence and independence.

» Second Ring of Haramitsu, Hono no nami: Consumes 2 rings when used.

Wave of Flame

» Third Ring of Haramitsu, Korosuna: Consumes 1 ring when used.

Death of Sand, a supplementary attack that acts a sort of foundation

» Fourth Ring of Haramitsu, Kurosuna: Consumes 1 ring when used.

Black Sand,

» Fifth Ring of Haramitsu, Suna no Wakusei: Consumes 5 rings when used.

Sand Planet, the most costly yet most destructive ring of Haramitsu in terms of sheer size.

» Sixth Ring of Haramitsu, Buryuko no Sunagami: Consumes 1 ring when used, however, it cannot be cast by itself. It is automatically cast following the Fifth Ring, Suna no Wakusei, technically making the Fifth Ring cost all 6 rings.

Army of the Sand God, the trump card of this shikai that represents Chidori's family, to let her know that she is not alone. Using all of the sand created from the Fifth Ring, she molds it into 66 clones of herself. These clones are incredibly fragile, falling apart to one hit from any source.

Bankai

» Bankai Name: Tensa Rokuude, Heavenly Sand Six Arms

» Bankai Release Action: Chidori slams the bottom of Tensa Haramitsu into a body of sand. This body spontaneously combusts into black flames that then turn gold before disappearing.

» Bankai Appearance: Tensa Rokuude takes the appearance of 4 arms in which are identical to Chidori's except they are made out of a gold sand-like substance. These arms act independently of one another and are attached from her back rather than her sides.

» Bankai Abilities:

Other

Sealed Zanpakuto Abilties

» My Kingdom Walks With Me: Tensa Haramitsu is both the sword and the sheath, and this ability makes that clear. As long as Chidori is pouring energy into the sheath of her sword, the same gold sand that appears when she's in Shikai beings to pour out of the open end of it.

» Why: She's been advanced for over a year now, and while I've tried to thread it out, those threads have been left incomplete due to circumstances outside of my control.

Latest Thread

» Extra: [Anything extra to add?]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum