Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Girls' Night In [Abalia, Makoto, Elyss] Left_bar_bleue16000/1Girls' Night In [Abalia, Makoto, Elyss] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Girls' Night In [Abalia, Makoto, Elyss] Empty Girls' Night In [Abalia, Makoto, Elyss]

Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:28 pm
Girls' Night In [Abalia, Makoto, Elyss] KQYY3cL

ABALIA KYORAKU-HAYDEN

As she made yet another check to ensure that everything was in order, it occurred to Abalia that she had not had friends over to her home in a long while. Well, this was not exactly a social gathering, was it? There were serious concerns to be taken care of, after all, and it was rather important to discern if Makoto and Elyss were compatible as collaborators.

Well, there was no further planning that she could feasibly do for now. She had of course had a veritable feast readied, rooms prepared, all possible hospitality for her two guests tonight. That was what a friend did, was it not? Especially given how very much she was asking of them.

The afternoon light was starting to fade, she noted. That meant the two of them would likely be arriving quite soon.

END POST | JUSTICE NEVER SLEEPS

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Girls' Night In [Abalia, Makoto, Elyss] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Girls' Night In [Abalia, Makoto, Elyss] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Girls' Night In [Abalia, Makoto, Elyss] Empty Re: Girls' Night In [Abalia, Makoto, Elyss]

Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:23 pm
Girls' Night In [Abalia, Makoto, Elyss] Casual

MAKOTO ARIMA

Arriving early? No. This time it was squarely on time, she didn't want to put any preparations out for Abalia. She also had to inform Shishiyuki that she was not available tonight due to the request made. It was a little uncomfortable for a couple of different reasons, what a mixed bag.

Makoto didn't bother dressing casual, she had a bag with spare clothes in it and other necessities but she showed up wearing her shihakusho. Silently she let the servent lead her towards whatever destination that Abalia had planned or arranged. When she finally arrived, she naturally bowed and greeted her friend.

"Good afternoon, Abalia."

SLEEPOVER TIME | END POST

Girls' Night In [Abalia, Makoto, Elyss] Gamma_Signature
Girls' Night In [Abalia, Makoto, Elyss] CHARACTER_LISTGirls' Night In [Abalia, Makoto, Elyss] GRAPHICS_THREADGirls' Night In [Abalia, Makoto, Elyss] TIMELINE_THREAD
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Girls' Night In [Abalia, Makoto, Elyss] Left_bar_bleue0/0Girls' Night In [Abalia, Makoto, Elyss] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Girls' Night In [Abalia, Makoto, Elyss] Empty Re: Girls' Night In [Abalia, Makoto, Elyss]

Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:01 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Is this the place? This is the place. Huh. Nice place. Anyway, showing up a bit later than what was scheduled is Elyss. Of course, she was unsure of what to wear exactly, so she’s in her uniform. It is Abalia after all. That woman, from what Elyss can tell, isn’t the party type. This get together is probably going to be a meeting about what’s to come and then that’ll be it. Anyway, knocking on whatever door there is, she’d wait to be allowed in. To her surprise, it’s a servant. Wait. No. That makes sense. Why wouldn’t there be servants?

“Yo. Here for… uh… The Captain Commander.”

Probably shouldn’t call the woman by her first name and Elyss can’t even remember Abalia’s last name. Meh. It doesn’t matter. Lead on by the servant, Elyss would soon enter the room where everyone else is and stare. First, her eyes are on Abalia. Then, she’s looking at the other woman. White hair and red eyes? Huh…

“Yo.”

エンドポスト~

CPK

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Girls' Night In [Abalia, Makoto, Elyss] Left_bar_bleue16000/1Girls' Night In [Abalia, Makoto, Elyss] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:20 pm

ABALIA KYORAKU-HAYDEN

"Ah, good evening Makoto, Elyss. It is a pleasure to have you both."

Though her tone didn't seem particularly different from its usual dull nature, there was very much a slightly more casual air to Abalia's overall demeanor. This was not, after all, an official Gotei meeting, made most immediately apparent by the fact that she was not in uniform. Given Makoto and Elyss both wore their shihakusho, she likely had not conveyed that nearly well enough.

"I of course wish to discuss the matter of this search party, and so we will cover this first. That said, I suppose introductions are in order, yes? I would of course have introduced you, but I do not wish to speak for you. Ah, would either of you care for a drink? If you are hungry, we can eat as well."

Abalia was not out of her element in this sort of situation. Far from it, in fact. Rather, it was simply a side of her that very few ever saw. She put forth none of her authority as the Captain Commander, nor as the White Gold Queen. She was simply Abalia, offering hospitality to friends in her own home.

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Girls' Night In [Abalia, Makoto, Elyss] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Girls' Night In [Abalia, Makoto, Elyss] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:32 pm

MAKOTO ARIMA

She held herself back from bowing. It'd probably only irk Abalia if she did it, the same way she didn't like hearing herself called ma'am outside of situations when it was required. It was slowly something she was getting used to doing. At least she wasn't the only one, this red woman had done the exact same thing. Who was she again? Elyss? Didn't she read a lot of reports about her from the Seventh division?

What a strange choice. Makoto could not begin to fathom how that might connect or work out. It must've though if Elyss was here too.

"Makoto Arima. Fourth Seat of the First Division... Also Abalia's friend, she and I met during training one evening."

It was all very formal and tight, Makoto wasn't going to be very relaxed around this stranger until she had formed an opinion of her in person. She had to already decide whether or not she should let reports bleed into Elyss' reputation with her.

"I would appreciate some water, if that's alright."

Girls' Night In [Abalia, Makoto, Elyss] CHARACTER_LISTGirls' Night In [Abalia, Makoto, Elyss] GRAPHICS_THREADGirls' Night In [Abalia, Makoto, Elyss] TIMELINE_THREAD
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Girls' Night In [Abalia, Makoto, Elyss] Left_bar_bleue0/0Girls' Night In [Abalia, Makoto, Elyss] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:43 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

“Eh? Oh! Guess we are strangers, huh?”

With a head tilt, she looked Makoto up and down. Then, her hands go to her hips, her eyes suddenly narrowed in an inquisitive manner. What is she looking for? She doesn’t know, but Abalia chose this woman for the squad, so that means there’s something there.

“Elyss… Uh… Why am I here, Abalia? I actually don’t know my qualifications.”

She turns her attention to Abalia now. Before she requests a drink or something, she should actually try to like get an idea of why she’s even here. She had agreed to help Abalia, but was that it? They had one interaction and it was far from friendly. Then, they meet again which somehow turned into this meeting.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:58 am

ABALIA KYORAKU-HAYDEN

"Of course."

Most likely would have assumed that a woman of Abalia's standing would simply have one of the family servants pour Makoto's drink, but that was not the sort of woman Abalia was. She poured a glass of water, and handed it to her with a polite nod before turning her attentions to Elyss.

"You have traveled the world extensively, yes? That alone would prove exceptionally helpful, but your capabilities in combat are also quite well-documented. Those two, combined with the trust I can place in you, give plenty of reason to ask. Unless you believe Alex's faith in you is misplaced?"

That could have sounded accusatory, if said in another way, but Abalia only meant it supportively. She knew the bonds of friendship proved quite strong in these sorts of conversations.

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:10 pm

MAKOTO ARIMA

Makoto just took her drink and began to sip at it, she felt like a third wheel in this situation. Who was Alex? It was a good thing that she was not the nosy type. While they discussed the fourth seat just wached from the sidelines and stood there looking around.

This was a nice house. She pondered, wonder what Shishiyuki was doing this evening instead of their training session.

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:27 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

“Alex, huh? Well, guess that makes me the best woman for the job.”

She’d laugh at that, and then, she just sighs and shakes her head. What an idiot? First he makes himself seem so awesome at her expanse, and now he’s being used against her like this? She’s going to have a heart-to-heart with that buffoon. Anyway, she might as well get comfortable. This is an important meeting, but it seems that any sense of urgency isn’t required.

“I guess I’ll take something… Uh… Got some alcohol or whatever? Yeah… Ooh! Or hot chocolate.”

Moving to a chair, she plops herself down and stretches. She’s making herself right at home, huh? Well, anyway, with her eyes closed, she relaxes and hums a bit while thinking a bit. Hmm… Guess she is a pretty great gal, huh? She’s been around the block and sorts, and she’s pretty strong. Yeah. She’s perfect for the job.

“We got this in the bag, Abalia. Me and… uh… Makoto, right?”

エンドポスト~

CPK

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:05 pm

ABALIA KYORAKU-HAYDEN

"Very good. I'm afraid the family sake reserves are a bit low at the moment, but a hot chocolate is very much within the realm of possibility."

Given the specific nature of that request, Abalia did have no choice but to have a servant go to fetch it. Whether or not that made her unhappy or not, though, did not seem apparent.

"I do have a good deal of confidence in you both, yes. I am still considering if there are any others that may be able to assist you, but at this time I feel that the two of you would be more than sufficient."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum