Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A One and a Two (Shiro/Rukia) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0A One and a Two (Shiro/Rukia) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A One and a Two (Shiro/Rukia) - Page 3 Empty Re: A One and a Two (Shiro/Rukia)

Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:33 am
A One and a Two (Shiro/Rukia) - Page 3 HufbTT0

Shiro | White and Grey

“Teach. I’m poor. I don’t have any outfits to wear down there. I don’t have much of anything, actually. My budget is pretty much only essentials.”

He said that with a shrug. That’s a big reason he’s doing all of this. He wants out of the Rukongai because, honestly, his life sucks. The Gotei has so much more to offer him, but with the creation of that police force, another option for a better life is available to him. He’s unsure which path is the best for him, but he won’t know until he’s experienced both. With a sigh, he blows out some air. The thought of spoiling Miss Kuchiki’s mood with talking about his money problems didn’t even occur to him. Their conversation just felt too natural for him to consider her as someone who can’t understand his problems like that. Maybe she does though. She was in the Rukongai herself for a bit, yeah?

“I guess I could get something cheap while we’re out, I don’t know.”

END POST | DREAMER

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A One and a Two (Shiro/Rukia) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue16000/1A One and a Two (Shiro/Rukia) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:54 am
A One and a Two (Shiro/Rukia) - Page 3 MCXlQyO

RUKIA KUCHIKI

"Wait. Did they not give you spare uniforms? They always give at least that out. Did you just not pick them up? Did they forget?"

Rukia really couldn't hide her incredulity at what Shiro had just told her, in no small part because of how absolutely unacceptable it really was. Had they stopped at least taking care of the students? She knew it hadn't always been this bad, but that didn't exactly seem right compared to even her other students. She couldn't imagine he'd just gone this long without even going to pick things up, so she only had to assume that something had just left him without any of the supplies.

"Alright, well, we'll get that worked out when we come back from patrol. We can get you something for the meantime when we're on Earth."

END POST | GETTING TOO OLD FOR THIS

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A One and a Two (Shiro/Rukia) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0A One and a Two (Shiro/Rukia) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:24 am

Shiro | White and Grey

Well, Shiro and his relationship with the Gotei had started rocky. He was given a choice: join or sit in jail. They weren’t exactly kind to him after he chose to join. Maybe it’s because of his transgressions, even if they weren’t documented to give him a better chance at making a living for himself. Their only proof that he was a murderer was from his mouth, and he had stopped with that stuff when he was still young. It’d have been unkind for something he was forced to do to be held against him for the rest of his life. That didn’t stop them from treating him with little respect. Not only was he forced to find a new job, but he wasn’t given anything that the other students was given. It’s funny. He’s really lazy, yet, has to work the hardest to make it day to day. He wouldn’t tell Miss Kuchiki any of that though. She probably knows a bit more about how unfair the Gotei can be. She is way older than him.

“Guess they just forgot.”

Another shrug, but this time, he couldn’t help but let his eyes fall on the woman. She’s going out of her way to help him? He doesn’t really care about getting anything from those jerks, but he won’t buck against her if she wants to help him. That’s actually really sweet of her. His eyes would snap away from her though. He shouldn’t be letting himself get softhearted around his teacher of all people. However, he had let their positions slip from his mind a bit because of how chill the conversation is. He had even forgotten about her Noble status. Hopefully, him talking about being poor didn’t stir up anything like it did that one time when they were out eating. Remembering that just makes him feel a bit worse.

“Ya don’t have to worry about it, Teach. Let’s just get what we need and get down to business. I really want to see the human world.”

END POST | DREAMER

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A One and a Two (Shiro/Rukia) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue16000/1A One and a Two (Shiro/Rukia) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:50 am
A One and a Two (Shiro/Rukia) - Page 3 MCXlQyO

RUKIA KUCHIKI

Obviously Rukia was aware, at least in part, of Shiro's situation as a member of the Gotei. She wasn't privy to the full details, but frankly, she didn't care particularly much, either. Call her a bit bitter, but there was a certain part of her that couldn't put a lot of stock into an imprisonment that ended in such a forgiving sentence. If he'd been a serious danger, he wouldn't be here right now.

"I'm not going to deal with it now, we're already on the way out. But I'm not rooming with a guy with one change of clothes for two weeks, that's gross."

It was, of course. She'd have been this adamant on the matter even if she hadn't known him at all. But Rukia found him generally agreeable, he was a decent student and he worked hard when he felt like it. That was better than a lot of the other students, so she didn't mind helping him out when the Gotei hadn't. She continued on toward the supply tent, and grabbed the knapsack that was already labeled for the two of them before tossing it over to Shiro.

"Here, you can carry everything. Call it a little prepayment for the clothes."

END POST | GETTING TOO OLD FOR THIS

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:32 pm

Shiro | White and Grey

Repayment? How charitable of her to not actually charge him. However, this stuff isn’t exactly the lightess. Whatever. He’s not going to complain about it. Guess they’re going shopping though when they get to Earth. It’s not like he doesn’t have anything different to wear. What he does have probably isn’t going to fly in modern cities without people staring. Yet another thing he’s going to have hanging over his head for a bit. Having her paying for him that one time wasn’t enough, huh? She has to go out of her way to get him some new clothes as well, huh? At least she’s making it seem like it’s more for her benefit than his. Making it seem more like an order than a favor helps him swallow the pill a bit.

“We make a pretty snazzy duo, huh, Teach? You and I versus the world of fashion. Can’t wait.”

He’s full of jokes, but now, at least, they can get on with this, yeah? Off they go, finally.

END POST | DREAMER

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum