Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Under Construction [Elyss, Kyo] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Under Construction [Elyss, Kyo] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Under Construction [Elyss, Kyo] - Page 2 Empty Re: Under Construction [Elyss, Kyo]

Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:43 am
Under Construction [Elyss, Kyo] - Page 2 8ZovUmi

SAWACHIKA KYO

"Can't exactly say I am! You'll have to forgive me if it's a it obvious a comment, but it's worth the slight public embarrassment for the sake of informing you, regardless. Besides, it's impressive enough to merit the comment regardless."

He was just that sort of guy, really. If Kyo saw something that merited a compliment, he would give it. There was no real reason not to, so far as he could see. What was the worst that happened, he got punched?

"Well, any other suggestions from you, before I go get my clipboard and start a proper survey?"

END POST | THE BIG BOWL OF SAWACHIKA

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Under Construction [Elyss, Kyo] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Under Construction [Elyss, Kyo] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Under Construction [Elyss, Kyo] - Page 2 Empty Re: Under Construction [Elyss, Kyo]

Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:17 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

“You’re funny. As if I’d punch you out for something like that. I don’t use these muscles for mindless violence…, much.”

With a sly grin, she goes back to her inspection. She has to get up on top of the yurt to make sure it’s not damaged up there. The weather is normally always perfect, but who knows what might try to crash through and ruins someone’s day. Besides, the people inside could have done something, and it could cause the yurt to collapse. Before that, she turns back to Kyo and tilts her head some. Anything else?

“Well… Try working on your pickup lines and ya might get a girlfriend. Also, if ya ever need help convincing the Captain about something, ask for me.”

That’s oddly nice of her, but Elyss has found herself not hating the guy. He’s straightforward and speaks his mind. Sort of reminds her of herself and a few others. She wouldn’t mind if he came around again or something. There’s too many wimps around. A few people with balls really lightens the atmosphere.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Under Construction [Elyss, Kyo] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Under Construction [Elyss, Kyo] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:53 am

SAWACHIKA KYO

"Not too much, eh? Good to hear! Though there's nothing wrong with a little violence in the right situation. Getting rough and tumble with a friend is what everyone with fire in their veins should do now and again!"

Kyo laughed rather boisterously at that, though it didn't seem to be so much because he thought it was funny as merely his own manner of responding to Elyss' sly grin. He wasn't exactly a subtle man, mostly because subtlety was a waste of time in nearly every possible situation. Real men cut right to the point.

"A girlfriend? I can't say I've exactly been looking for one, but I'm sure if the right woman comes along I'll know her when I see her. Too many women around here are thinking about looks and grace! Not enough focused on their heart!"

He was going off on something of a tangent, and while he would normally have continued on for a while if it were a friend, he'd only just met this woman. There was being direct, and then there was just being overbearing. Thankfully for everyone in the Gotei, Kyo did know the difference.

"Glad to hear I can use your name for some extra leverage. Ah, I haven't even asked your name! You'll have to forgive me for that."

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Under Construction [Elyss, Kyo] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Under Construction [Elyss, Kyo] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Apr 22, 2021 10:14 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Hmm… This man is a loud type. They’re only effected by people that back up their words. Elyss knows them well. His mouth would normally go on and on and on until someone actually shut him up. Somehow, Elyss avoided such a situation which is good because she doesn’t want to seem mean to someone she just met. Well, she might have already done a good job at coming off as a spitfire. At least he’s aware enough to not rant to someone he just met. Maybe next time she’ll let him talk until his face is blue. She’s a good listener when she’s not working, but she doesn’t enjoy being distracted for too long when she has stuff to do. She likes finishing in a timely manner.

“Elyss… Kishimoto, Elyss. You seem like a good guy, so I betcha you’ll find a nice gal to spend the rest of your days with. Just don’t talk about violence and all that around them. Surprisingly enough, people are put off by that stuff.”

Followed by another sly grin, Elyss hops up onto the roof of the yurt without effort, her feet pressing into the leathery fabric. The fact it didn’t cave in immediately is enough for her to check off the exterior of the yurt. Now it’s time to check the inside. Hopping down, she’d move towards the entrance, turning her head to give Kyo another glance.

“Unless ya want to help me unclog toilets and whatnot, should go on and head wherever else you need to be.”

エンドポスト~

CPK

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:28 am

SAWACHIKA KYO

"Ha! So I've been told, but I'm not so sure I need to worry about it. After all, what sort of honest man would I be if I stayed quiet about my passions?"

Kyo's wide smile stayed firmly in place as he watched Elyss inspect the yurt, and his own keen eyes studied at much the same time. Fairly robust construction, a firm build, clearly some care under the exterior, there was some significant potential there. He wasn't entirely sure he could say he was a fan, but he couldn't say he was put off, either.

"Much as I would love to help, I'm sure my Captain has her own assignments for me, and I'd be a poor subordinate if I didn't check in with her first. Still, if I find myself with any free time coming up, I'll be sure to stop in and see if you need a hand around here."

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 24, 2021 10:14 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Well, this was a quick back and forth. However, that’s how she is with everyone while she’s on duty. Maybe if he caught her when she’s not so busy, they could talk a bit more. What would they talk about? She doesn’t know. That’s what makes conversation somewhat interesting. Having it all planned isn’t how it should work. It’s not like work. She had to learn that the hard way. Anyhow, she should get on with it. While opening the yurt, she’d give him a quick salute as she entered.

“Alright. Catch ya later, Kyo.”

エンドポスト~

CPK

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum