Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Team Takes Two (Elyss/Makoto) Left_bar_bleue0/0A Team Takes Two (Elyss/Makoto) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A Team Takes Two (Elyss/Makoto) Empty A Team Takes Two (Elyss/Makoto)

Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:50 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

The Academy. When was the last time she was here? It’s been a while. However, she hasn’t returned for anything school related. Nah. She’s here to find one specific person, that person being her partner in a secret assignment. Looking around the First Division didn’t help. All she learned was that the woman had finished her assignments and had left to go train. Why here instead of the sparring areas in The Gotei? Elyss doesn’t know. Everyone told her that Makoto has been visiting this place for some reason. Maybe something had happened before or after she was forced to take a bit of a vacation from her duties. Either way, with the woman back in action, that means they’ll be heading out soon. Probably best to talk and maybe get to know each other a bit more before they head out. It’d be weird to have an estranged partner.

However, Elyss used to be bad at talking herself, huh? Luckily, for the both of them, the redhead has matured. Now, where is that white haired woman? The training area is full of growing Plus who have their sights on becoming Gotei members. It’s pretty hard to find her amidst the crowd. Is she even here still? She could have left. It’d be a bother to have to walk around just to not find her. Hmm… Ah. Oh, yeah. Well, if one doesn’t want to take things slowly, just get it all done at once. Putting her hands up, she took a deep breath and yelled.

“Hey! Anyone seen a woman named Makoto!” Her yell would interrupt everyone, causing everything to pause as they all looked at her. Elyss didn’t particularly mind the stares, but she did get a bit nervous about stopping everything like that, but it is what it is.

“Yeah. White hair, red eyes, sort of looks always in thought or grouchy?”

エンドポスト~

CPK

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Team Takes Two (Elyss/Makoto) Left_bar_bleue999999/999999A Team Takes Two (Elyss/Makoto) Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

A Team Takes Two (Elyss/Makoto) Empty Re: A Team Takes Two (Elyss/Makoto)

Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:17 pm
A Team Takes Two (Elyss/Makoto) Header2

MAKOTO ARIMA

Before the sound of shouting began to break the serenity of the area, Makoto was discussing a matter in regards to technique in one of the students. She was smiling and cheerful, selling the gentle nature she wanted to convey that was until her smile died away and there was a bemused pout that crossed her face in its place.

"Excuse me."

The fourth seat said and gave a small bow before heading towards the source of the disturbance.

"Hey! Third seat Kishimoto! What do you think you're doing?"

Makoto's walk was anything but pleased to see her, coming to a standstill a few metres away from her and glaring with scorn. What'd she think she was doing coming in and disrupting her class like this? The red eyes conveyed the fact she wanted to punch her but she had enough restraint to stop before getting any closer.

FOURTH SEATED OFFICER | END POST

A Team Takes Two (Elyss/Makoto) Gamma_Signature
A Team Takes Two (Elyss/Makoto) CHARACTER_LISTA Team Takes Two (Elyss/Makoto) GRAPHICS_THREADA Team Takes Two (Elyss/Makoto) TIMELINE_THREAD
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Team Takes Two (Elyss/Makoto) Left_bar_bleue0/0A Team Takes Two (Elyss/Makoto) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:06 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

“Looking for you, of course!”

Well, that came out louder than she had expected, but whatever. Makoto doesn’t look pleased to see her, but that’s whatever too. The redhead wanted something, so she had to go get it. Now she has it. What to do with it though? That’s the question. How should she start the conversation? A normal greeting? Straight to the point? Makoto doesn’t look like the woman who enjoys idle conversation. That’s fine. Elyss isn’t the best at it, so that means they should handle their business with one another.

“Well, anyway, I’m here to talk. We are a team, you know? Wouldn’t it make sense to understand one another a bit more before going out on a mission that could possibly kill us both?”

Such a blatant disregard for Makoto’s expression and possible feelings. Elyss really doesn’t show any compassion when she has her mind on something. However, the redhead is curious about Makoto’s reactions. The woman seemed a bit out of touch when they were at Abalia’s place, and, even now, there’s a strange air about her that the redhead can’t put her finger on.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Team Takes Two (Elyss/Makoto) Left_bar_bleue999999/999999A Team Takes Two (Elyss/Makoto) Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:18 am

MAKOTO ARIMA

She smiled at Elyss. It was almost genuine, that was the key word there. Almost. It was a matter of Makoto trying to appear sensible in front of her class but her irritation seeped through. Her pretty features were smiling but her eyes showed scorn.

"You cannot come into my class and make demands of me, Third Seat. If you require me could you not utilise proper channels?"

There was also the matter that she didn't imagine Abalia wanted it getting around there was a group that was pursuing the lost fragment of her soul and this woman was just drawing attention to their strange team in the middle of the academy.

"You have no sense of discretion of subtlty, do you?"

A Team Takes Two (Elyss/Makoto) CHARACTER_LISTA Team Takes Two (Elyss/Makoto) GRAPHICS_THREADA Team Takes Two (Elyss/Makoto) TIMELINE_THREAD
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:11 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

A class? Well then. That’s interesting. Makoto does seem the type to teach people on the side. However, isn’t it weird how Makoto’s calling her third seat? She has a name. Rubbing at her chin, she’d think a bit about what to do with all this information. And, that’s when she’s hit by the brightest of ideas. A small smirk on her face would be the only hint at something going on in the redhead’s brain.

“Well, ya know… I am technically still a student here. I guess it wouldn’t hurt to actually come to class, huh, Miss Arima? If we can’t talk now, I’ll just wait.”

Oh yeah. Elyss knows Makoto’s last name. The people in Makoto’s squad relayed that much information. Then, Elyss took a nice quick scroll towards the back of the group and folded her arms as she leaned against a wall. She doesn’t have anything planned for the day, so why not watch Makoto teach? She might learn something from this.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:12 am

MAKOTO ARIMA

Her aura was malicious when she had Elyss smugly insist that she belonged here and would wait until after class like she was some waitress and Elyss was here to wait until she got off her shift. It made her sigh in a resigned way while waiting until the 'student' was settled at the back of the classroom. She wasn't letting her off easy.

"Miss Kishimoto, please sit down if you are a student in my class."

The class seemed a little off put by the way she went from nice and chirpy into stern, aggressive even. As long as Elyss sat down she did not care though. She'd finish teaching her class one way or another and then assuming Elyss wasn't too disrupting then it'd all go smoothly.

Right? Not too much to ask?

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 22, 2021 10:21 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Makoto is scary. If Elyss knew when to be afraid, she’d be shivering in fear right now. Maybe even pee her pants or whatever these black frilly things are called. She really should stop being such a country bumpkin all the time. Ah. And look at that. The teacher is being all stern now. Did Elyss spoil the mood of the class or something? That’s hot. Elyss can respect a woman that has some girth in their voice. Feeling obliged to follow directions, she’d snatch a seat for herself and sit down with a wide taunting smirk on her face.

“Yes, Miss Arima. Whatever you say, Miss Arima.”

How scary. The class is probably curious about who Elyss is exactly, and how she’s able to walk into their class without a care in the world. They probably think Makoto’s strong too which might make them wonder what kind of strength Elyss has to go back and forth with their teacher. Who knows? Elyss isn’t planning on causing any more trouble than she already has. This is a perfect opportunity to get to know her partner better. And, after class, she’s definitely staying behind for someone on one action. Now, let’s see if things get violent or not then.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 22, 2021 10:31 am

MAKOTO ARIMA

Throughout the entire class Makoto had a moment of wondering if it would be too much to request that Elyss be Shishiyuki's next demonstration dummy... No, that was a bit too much. If only because Makoto thought that Abalia might be upset, no disappointed. Whether that was for the loss of Elyss or for the lack of her own restraint, she did not.

"Alright... Class dismissed."

The glaring eyes of Makoto focused on Elyss as everyone left. Red against red and they were malicious.

"You have no right intruding upon my business over matters like these, I will work with you when it is appropriate to do so. My life is not something you can just come in here and try and monopolise me for an operation that has not yet started."

Despite the scorn she spoke it with, it was not matching up with her neutral expression. It was like a clear sky but the storm was still going on, Makoto wasn't going to lose her cool and attack her or anything, unlike last time she had sufficient rest last night.

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:01 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Oh. Class is over. Finally. Of course, she’s the only one not getting out of her seat. Some students probably had something they wanted to talk to Makoto about, but seeing how things are going, they probably figured it best to keep it moving for today. Damn. Those eyes felt like they could melt steel beams. Someone isn’t particularly happy. Well, Elyss responded in kind by adopting a more serious look. Her eyes are far from aggressive, but it’s obvious she’s not going to be dancing around with Makoto anymore.

“That’s a really asinine way to look at things, don’t ya think? A mission, running into someone, or just being introduced, there are a lot of ways that people meet each other. We may have been assigned on the same mission, but that doesn’t mean that the mission’s the only pretense we need to talk. Yeah, I stopped by, so we could get to know each other more, so we’d have an idea of how we function together for the mission, but I also just want to get to know you better in general. What? After this mission, we just never talk to each other again or something? Is that how you want this to work?”

This seat is hurting her ass, so she had got up while she was talking, but her stance’s a bit antagonistic. Her hip is a bit protruding with her arms folded over her chest as if she’s ready for a quick debacle. However, she’d prefer if this doesn’t devolve into something like that. Makoto went from not friendly to a bit hostile really fast. It had shocked Elyss a bit, but the redhead had guessed that the woman had some sort of kick about her. The way Makoto had jumped about Abalia’s husband was proof. They’re kind of similar actually, but Elyss isn’t going to point that out yet.

“Sorry about the class, by the way. I had just asked where you was, not what you were doing. I just thought it’d be a bit quirky to sit in. You’re not that bad of a teacher.”

エンドポスト~

CPK

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:25 am

MAKOTO ARIMA

How annoying, Makoto couldn't fault her. She knew she was the unreasonable one here, on one hand she was definitely noticing a lack of patience in herself lately for people and she had let those relationships she tried to maintain in her freetime slip away. That was a problem really that scared her that she was becoming more isolated but she wasn't going to ask for help and she wasn't going to open up to this woman of all people.

"I would prefer that, yes. I am doing this for my captain, that's all. As your partner I will help you but I don't want to be your friend, Elyss. I don't like surrounding myself in lots of friends, and I have enough."

The icy glare lost its edge as she said it and she went back to piling back up some papers. It wasn't like zanjutsu was hard for her to teach, Makoto had an aptitude for it after all. There was a reason she had already acquired her shikai so young into her career so she ignored the compliment about being a decent teacher, most compliments were hollow anyway. People were nice to you until they got what they wanted and then they discarded you.

"Thanks, please refrain from barging into them in the future."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum