Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I Love You, Tis Why I Do (Helle/Cyrus) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0I Love You, Tis Why I Do (Helle/Cyrus) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

I Love You, Tis Why I Do (Helle/Cyrus) - Page 2 Empty Re: I Love You, Tis Why I Do (Helle/Cyrus)

Fri Apr 30, 2021 3:27 pm
I Love You, Tis Why I Do (Helle/Cyrus) - Page 2 IduoPbp

Helle Armstrong | A Simple Woman

Of course his words aren’t enough. She is a basic woman at heart. She wants to be held, kissed, loved. However, it must wait. Why must the good in one’s life come so slowly? Twenty long years of patience before finally feeling like she belonged. A little longer wouldn’t hurt, yeah? With a resigned sigh, she moved herself away from Cyrus, helping him place his head back down on his pillow. Assured by her feelings, she moves the platter onto the dresser and moves over to the window, shutting its binds close.

“Why must I grow unsightly before you so often? It is rather annoying, but I must remember my duties. Please get more rest. I shall return once I find time.”

END POST | BELOVED

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I Love You, Tis Why I Do (Helle/Cyrus) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1I Love You, Tis Why I Do (Helle/Cyrus) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

I Love You, Tis Why I Do (Helle/Cyrus) - Page 2 Empty Re: I Love You, Tis Why I Do (Helle/Cyrus)

Fri Apr 30, 2021 3:31 pm
I Love You, Tis Why I Do (Helle/Cyrus) - Page 2 MKPVPsr

CYRUS

"You must forgive me, Helle, but even one such as I finds it quite impossible to contain my affections when faced with such a vision of loveliness."

It was so strange for him to be so open with her, so forward with his affections. Cyrus realized that he had never known Helle when he had carried the capacity to love her in such a genuine regard, and despite his agony, despite the wonder if he had made the right decision on that day at the lake, he felt that, at least for these precious few moments of genuine affection, he had made the correct decision. It was selfish, yes, that much he knew. But it did not change how he felt about it.

"I can only hope, then, that there is relatively little which must be done. I can hardly think of what I might do without you here to accompany."

END POST | IDES LOSS BAUTIFAL SARLA

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I Love You, Tis Why I Do (Helle/Cyrus) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0I Love You, Tis Why I Do (Helle/Cyrus) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat May 01, 2021 6:28 pm
I Love You, Tis Why I Do (Helle/Cyrus) - Page 2 IduoPbp

Helle Armstrong | A Simple Woman

“Please… I must be on my way, dear.”

For some strange reason, she feels a strong desire to go through her work at an expedient rate. It seems that the mere idea of spending time with her Liege has excited her. Is this what they mean by positive reinforcement? Maybe it is something more than that. She shan’t let her thoughts remain on trivial details. The sooner she completes what must be done for the day, the sooner she shall be by his side. It is that simple. With a quick bow, one that is far too professional for this situation, she is quick to open the door to his room. However, before she is gone from him, she double takes and heads back his way. A single kiss to his forehead is his reward for his blatant flattery tactics, and, with that, she truly leaves his presence. Today feels like it is going to be a splendid day.

END POST | BELOVED

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum