Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Supremacy, Sonority, Tranquility [Makoto, Shishiyuki] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Supremacy, Sonority, Tranquility [Makoto, Shishiyuki] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Supremacy, Sonority, Tranquility [Makoto, Shishiyuki] - Page 6 Empty Re: Supremacy, Sonority, Tranquility [Makoto, Shishiyuki]

Fri May 07, 2021 4:24 pm
Supremacy, Sonority, Tranquility [Makoto, Shishiyuki] - Page 6 Header2

MAKOTO ARIMA

"I see. I can't really speak from first hand experience since I'm not them but I'm sure they all had values other than that, you act like your expected to act when you need to as well, right? Maybe they were too."

Why Makoto was defending them, she did not really know. They were probably every bit as bad as Shishiyuki had said though if it was because of being too quick to judge that she was struggling so much then she thought she ought to point it out to her. That's exactly what she was talking about afterwards, wasn't it? To be a liar because they had to be rather than if they wanted to be.

"Anyway, I guess it doesn't really matter. They're all in the past, something about brighter futures."

Very inspirational material here from Makoto while she sighed in disappointment and thought about it, she hadn't really addressed the elephant in the room. Had she?

"I guess that sounds like a more appealing romantic partner but I'm also an idiot that tried to kill you, your student and.. I guess a girl too as much as my father wanted a boy."

FOURTH SEATED OFFICER | END POST

Supremacy, Sonority, Tranquility [Makoto, Shishiyuki] - Page 6 Gamma_Signature
Supremacy, Sonority, Tranquility [Makoto, Shishiyuki] - Page 6 CHARACTER_LISTSupremacy, Sonority, Tranquility [Makoto, Shishiyuki] - Page 6 GRAPHICS_THREADSupremacy, Sonority, Tranquility [Makoto, Shishiyuki] - Page 6 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Supremacy, Sonority, Tranquility [Makoto, Shishiyuki] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Supremacy, Sonority, Tranquility [Makoto, Shishiyuki] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Supremacy, Sonority, Tranquility [Makoto, Shishiyuki] - Page 6 Empty Re: Supremacy, Sonority, Tranquility [Makoto, Shishiyuki]

Fri May 07, 2021 7:30 pm
Supremacy, Sonority, Tranquility [Makoto, Shishiyuki] - Page 6 QBAyyTL

KOIZUMI SHISHIYUKI

"Perhaps you are right, but it is as you say. What has passed has passed, and it is only fruitful to look forward now."

Shishiyuki didn't particularly mind Makoto's brevity on the topic, though she would be the first to admit that perhaps advice incorporating "something about" was less than ideal if given to most others. Still, she was a woman who did not mind that sort of approach.

"While you did attempt to kill me, I would think that is behind us, yes? You are certainly aware of what was wrong in the moment. I would hardly call you an idiot, either, given how quickly you have learned and how remarkable your position in the Gotei is for someone of your age. As for your being a woman... Well, I suppose that much is inarguable, yes."

Makoto was, indeed, a woman. Shishiyuki didn't really have much that she could say on that matter, really. She had no attraction to women, of course, so any sense that Makoto would be a preferable romantic partner fell rather flat when met with that fact.

END POST | ON MY HONOR

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Supremacy, Sonority, Tranquility [Makoto, Shishiyuki] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Supremacy, Sonority, Tranquility [Makoto, Shishiyuki] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Sat May 08, 2021 8:45 pm

MAKOTO ARIMA

"Yes. I don't particularly want to kill you anymore."

It came out a little sheepish, especially because it was bordering on a lie with the underlying fact that if Shishiyuki betrayed her trust then that murderous intent would probably be uncontainable but she wasn't going to betray her... better not betray her. That was more accurate as to how she felt about that.

There was also the matter that she didn't really find woman appealing, though she couldn't really say she'd given it much thought and wasn't going to start now. That kind of thought was just based on the whole idea that if she didn't like people and tried to be alone then she didn't need to consider if they were a man or woman. Romance was bad, people were all bad too. When someone thought liked that, it didn't really make her consider topics of sexuality a lot.

"I think dinner is almost ready. I'll be right back."

Considering that it was only one room, Makoto wasn't really going anywhere but the time between serving it up did give her time to reflect on things and gather her thoughts.

Supremacy, Sonority, Tranquility [Makoto, Shishiyuki] - Page 6 CHARACTER_LISTSupremacy, Sonority, Tranquility [Makoto, Shishiyuki] - Page 6 GRAPHICS_THREADSupremacy, Sonority, Tranquility [Makoto, Shishiyuki] - Page 6 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Supremacy, Sonority, Tranquility [Makoto, Shishiyuki] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Supremacy, Sonority, Tranquility [Makoto, Shishiyuki] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Sat May 08, 2021 9:11 pm

KOIZUMI SHISHIYUKI

"I am quite relieved to hear that."

As Makoto left to prepare the meal, Shishiyuki used the pause in conversation to do a bit of consideration herself, as well. It was indeed very nice to hear that her student no longer had any particular ill-intent toward her, though of course Shishiyuki was the sort to be ready for anyone to suddenly reveal killing intent. It was simply a part of her training.

Of course, she knew Makoto's willingness to kill was still present, at least in some capacity, but it was at least reassuring to know it was not immediately directed toward her. She would have to do her best not to earn the woman's ire, though somehow she doubted she would do so. Then again... Perhaps it would be best to find this woman Makoto spoke of. She would offer that assistance when things were not so peaceful.

"It does smell quite good, you know. I think many would be rather envious of me, to be here."

END POST | ON MY HONOR

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 08, 2021 10:10 pm

MAKOTO ARIMA

"I'm glad to hear, I like to think I'm okay at cooking."

That was a lie, Makoto was very prideful of her cooking skills. She didn't like people cooking for her because of it, though Abalia did make a nice couple of meals. Were they better than her own? To say no would be a little arrogant of her she thought and to say yes would make her feel like she was downplaying her own skills. Better to just leave it unanswered.

"If you say so. I'm not one to host guests, you're only the second person I've ever invited here."

Handing the bowl over to Shishiyuki, instead of opting to return to her spot on the opposite side of the table she took a seat next to her and started to slowly eat. It was nicer to sit here and it wasn't weird, it's not like she felt tense around her anymore. It actually felt nice when she didn't feel on edge to sit close with someone.

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 08, 2021 11:29 pm

KOIZUMI SHISHIYUKI

"I think you undersell yourself, Makoto."

Shishiyuki said a brief prayer of thanks for the meal, and though she noted that Makoto had sat back down next to her, rather than across from her, she said nothing, at least in the immediate. She wanted to enjoy her meal before she went back to lighthearted banter, after all. As she took the first bite, however, she realized she had underestimated the situation with her initial comment.

"Ah, you are most decidedly better than simply okay, Makoto. I should think that anyone would feel thoroughly fortunate to be in my place at the moment. Such a pleasant meal, with such pleasant company at my side? Anyone should be envious of it."

Maybe she was laying the praise on a bit much, but she quite genuinely meant it, which was in itself rare for her. Shishiyuki tended to give compliments in a more reserved manner, only reserving open praise for those times she was truly impressed. This was, however, one of those times.

END POST | ON MY HONOR

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 08, 2021 11:37 pm

MAKOTO ARIMA

The words of praise made her blush. People praising her never really got a reaction out of her, she always put it down to people wanting something out of her as the driving reason to praise her or suck up. Elyss probably wanted something out of her when she barged into her class like that and persisted to try and get close to her but Shishiyuki had no reason to take from her when Makoto would be comfortable to give it to her in the first place. So it felt nice.

"Um. Thank you, I appreciate it. You're not that intimidating when you're like this, I like you like this."

It was nice that her teacher was enjoying herself. Makoto didn't really think that she could make people satisfied or happy around her with all her issues she had, she could've fobbed off her compliment and been dismissive like she normally would but that would be disingenuous and she didn't want to be like that around Shishiyuki.

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 09, 2021 12:11 am

KOIZUMI SHISHIYUKI

That was quite kind of her to say, and Shishiyuki certainly took the compliment to heart. She was not someone who went out of her way to seem intimidating, though she understood that it was simply how one might respond to her typical demeanor. With a small smile, Shishiyuki gave a nod of thanks, naturally meeting Makoto's gaze with her own for the sake of politeness.

"I rather enjoy being like this, as well. It is quite pleasant, to allow myself to be forthcoming. There is a certain freedom to be found, when it is only the two of us."

Well, that was true enough, wasn't it? Shishiyuki knew that perhaps she was saying a bit more than she normally would have, but there was a degree of trust in Makoto, born of the understanding the two had with one another. She would trust very few in this way, and it seemed pointless of her to arbitrarily hide such feelings from her.

END POST | ON MY HONOR

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 09, 2021 12:25 am

MAKOTO ARIMA

It was staring at Shishiyuki's eyes for a bit too long that she began to feel a little awkward, it was nice but was a little bit too intimate? For a moment she considered it though her teacher had said she the point of her being a girl was something of note and that meant it was fine, it wasn't like that. Harmless yet her intuition still persisted to think on the whole situation from an outside perspective.

"Right so um, if you want you can come over whenever you want. When I get back, I mean you can stay here while I'm gone and you wanted to unwind in private without the whole noble thing and servants bugging you though if you wanted too. I wouldn't care."

It was just her empty quarters, there wasn't really anything here that was personal to her. She was neither nostalgic or sentimental most of the time so why would she keep things of her past. It had also been a month or so of them knowing one another, it wasn't weird to give her an open invitation or was it a bit too much to offer? Makoto had to think on that one over her next mouthful. Seeing more of Shishiyuki wasn't something she'd be disappointed by, it was good to have a good relationship with your teacher right?

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 09, 2021 12:49 am

KOIZUMI SHISHIYUKI

Naturally the situation was not like that, and Shishiyuki returned her attention to the meal at hand. It really was very good. She would not have minded having a meal like this every night, if it were feasible.

"Oh? That is a very generous offer, Makoto. I may well do so, though I must admit that it would not hold the same appeal as visiting while you are here. Your company would be sorely missed."

And she simply continued to eat, as if it were nothing at all. And, of course, it was nothing at all, for there was no romantic intention behind saying such a thing. Shishiyuki enjoyed Makoto's company, of course, but to think of the situation in that sort of manner was patently absurd. Makoto was her student, and to take advantage of her like that would be unacceptable. And, of course, there was still the matter of her being a woman.

END POST | ON MY HONOR

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum