Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Summer Blues [Liu/Abalia] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Summer Blues [Liu/Abalia] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Summer Blues [Liu/Abalia] Empty Summer Blues [Liu/Abalia]

Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:28 pm

LIBERATING DEVIL

Liu Xinshen

Date: June 2, 2421 (It's morning time)

Posting Music: Refer to the bottom of post for posting music or this link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7t2FyErNKuY

How much more could a person lose? That was the thought which crossed the mind of Liu as she found herself sitting on her bedside looking out the sunny skies outdoors. It was a bleak contrast to how her heartfelt as a disheartened sigh escaped the woman's lips. It hurt to lose her father, loss her lover, and deal with that feeling of isolation that comes from having the people you care for disappear.

...?

Well, one couldn't mope for too long as a mother. For as soon as this devil started to lose herself in maddening thoughts, the cries of one of her children snapped the woman out of it. It didn't take long for her to pounce out of bed, move to the side of her bed and then pick up her daughter as she shushed her and spoke sweet nothings in her ear. At that moment, a low rumble of comforting demonic energy bled out in the room as sparkles of crimson energy flowed in the air. In this way, the baby would know they are safe, taken care of and there was nothing to fear.

"Shhhhh, it will be okay."

Perhaps that was something muttered for herself or to her child, but it didn't matter in the long run. Her motherly instincts still kicked in and she promptly fed her child a small container of milk to soothe them. In a matter of time, the child relaxed, silenced and Liu walked outdoors to her balcony to soak in the sun and stare at the sky.

There were many things she could do, yet her demonic impulses to act irrationally -- were in check.

No matter how badly her heart ached, she had a family and she made a promise to her husband that she would not waste this chance they were given and to be strong on her own. So, even if it hurt, even if her mind was irrationally telling her she was alone; there were still actions she could do to weather the storm and remain strong in her will. So, for this reason, Liu called upon the likes of Abalia to perhaps bond as mothers to fill in that void and perhaps find another to lean on as they were lovers, weren't they?

Coding From: [THEFROST]

Summer Blues [Liu/Abalia] WVMWLOu
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Summer Blues [Liu/Abalia] Left_bar_bleue16000/1Summer Blues [Liu/Abalia] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Summer Blues [Liu/Abalia] Empty Re: Summer Blues [Liu/Abalia]

Sun Jun 13, 2021 1:12 am
Summer Blues [Liu/Abalia] KQYY3cL

ABALIA KYORAKU-HAYDEN

Abalia had assured those working on her behalf with Special Squad 17 that she would not travel to the world of the living unless it was absolutely necessary that she do so. This was not, she supposed, strictly a matter of necessity, but it was still something which Abalia felt she ought to do. Taking into account Vastime's energy-dampening technologies, Abalia wore one on her wrist as she traveled to Liu's beach home, her car driven by one of her loyal First and Final, with two more for further protection.

To be frank, she doubted that she would be here long. Perhaps it was simply the fact that she was unsure what the two of them ought to discuss. Or, perhaps, it was the conversation she had held with Elyss and Makoto which still stuck in her mind now. That the circumstances of Hayden's love for herself and for Liu were perhaps not what she had originally envisioned them to be. Had Liu known this? Or was it a matter of advantage being taken of her, knowingly or not? Abalia saw little reason to ascribe malice to her 'late' husband as she entered into the estate.

"Liu. I was a touch surprised to recieve your invitation. I cannot stay on Earth for long, but it would have felt in poor taste to ignore you."

Her tone was polite, slightly more familiar than her typical professionalism. That was simply the nature of an environment such as this. She wondered if she ought to have brought Nastya and Blackheart, to see this sibling of theirs-- but, no. She could spare no more time than was absolutely necessary.

END POST | JUSTICE NEVER SLEEPS

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Summer Blues [Liu/Abalia] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Summer Blues [Liu/Abalia] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Summer Blues [Liu/Abalia] Empty Re: Summer Blues [Liu/Abalia]

Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:09 pm

LIBERATING DEVIL

Liu Xinshen

Date: June 2, 2421 (It's morning time)

Posting Music: Refer to the bottom of post for posting music or this link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7t2FyErNKuY

There was a soft smile across the devil's face as it was nice to see someone familiar to her. If nothing else, it brought about a slight sense of peace. As if they were all supposed to be a family, then it was nice to be able to have something bonded to her in a time of pain. So, for that reason, Liu found herself walking over toward the woman slowly at first. Soon after, she let go of her own restraints and tried to hug her. Seeking warmth, comfort, and things familiar to her own father and husband's love; the woman's head was a bit of a mess, but she still needed grounding.

"That's fine. I'm aware of your circumstance. I can help you move between worlds easier, but I can understand if you'd decline the offer."

There was a pause for a moment before the woman rested her face on her neck as she brushed her head against Abalai's soft skin.

"It's just nice to see someone in my family."

Many barriers had been broken at that moment. If nothing else, the woman no longer considered herself alone at this time. And it was up to her to keep this behavior up as she pressed forward with the next question.

"I'll keep it brief for your sake: I have all this pent-up energy, but I am keeping it at bay because I want to show to my love that I can be strong on my own. However....I feel lost. I don't want to sit stagnantly, but I do not want to lash out. Abalia, you are a leader, where do you think I should go now that Hayden isn't with us?"

Coding From: [THEFROST]

Summer Blues [Liu/Abalia] WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum