Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sick Of This [Calypso/Santa] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Sick Of This [Calypso/Santa] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Sick Of This [Calypso/Santa] - Page 5 Empty Re: Sick Of This [Calypso/Santa]

Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:02 pm
ENTER THE DREAMER

Caly would get all sorts of odd sensations from Santa aside from excitement, though she pushed it to the back of her mind as she focused on dodging cliffs and looping over hills. She was trying her hardest to not get too excited as she went about. A good while of flight would pass, until Caly made a smooth trip back to the cabin as she was starting to get tired. Gliding over the lake and touching down, the demon executed a smooth movement of safely shuffling Santa off her back and to the ground, shrinking her body back, flipping over like a front flip until she was her normal humanoid self again, arms raised as she would look behind her, the remainders of her feathery tail slithering in retreat back under her skirt.

"And that's one of the most fun things I can do."

Her eyes were as bright as stars as she looked at Santa, grinning ear to ear,

"Wanna just sit and talk about stuff? I think that'd be the better idea to do here..."

..Yeah, there was no way talking could be taken as something weird, right? It's just talking.

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sick Of This [Calypso/Santa] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Sick Of This [Calypso/Santa] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Jun 25, 2021 4:51 pm
Sick Of This [Calypso/Santa] - Page 5 HEADER_sample-1defef0c62717200929536130165e9c4

FWAP!

Unlike Caly, Santa did not make a very good landing when, the dragon she had been riding, suddenly started shuffling, spooking her as she flipped and fell off the dragon, leaving Santa to fly through the air before eating shit straight into the dirt, several bones cracking, and her shoulder slamming out of her back like the tip of an iceberg before she groaned....twitched...and slowly healed back together, cracking her neck as she slowly stood up and adjusted her jaw.

She paused for a moment as she looked around the area they'd returned to. "Thanks it was..... interesting." She smiled, still feeling a little dirty but ignoring that sensation as she noted how happy Caly looked. She couldn't help but smile a little and nod. "Uhhhh sure. What do you want to talk about?" She asked as she found a nice comfy looking rock and sat down, patting the spot beside her and waiting for Calypso to take a seat.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sick Of This [Calypso/Santa] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Sick Of This [Calypso/Santa] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Fri Jun 25, 2021 7:38 pm
ENTER THE DREAMER

Caly quickly went by to make sure Santa was alright from the pretty rough landing, but her body clearly was already at work fixing what got messed up, the demon extending a small pat on the head and an apologetic nod. She felt incredibly bad Santa fell off like that, even if her body could fix herself up in a jiffy, lip turned to a frown as she'd help her back up. This Arrancar was... Not all there, was she?

She was trying to look past it before, but it was pretty damn obvious now she had to take a little more care with what she told the Arrancar, lest she misunderstand it and it turns into some whole other thing. She didn't want to give Santa the wrong idea and scare her off or something... Could she even be scared off? That put a strange entwinement of relief and worry into her heart, but she shook her head from her thoughts as she would go to Santa, hopping on the rock and looking up, sighing softly,

"..Earth's pretty great, right? I mean, there's gotta be something about it that compels all of us spiritual and magic to be so fixed to it. Like some deep... Fate thing... I dunno, I can't explain it. I've just always.. Felt better here, than in my quote-unquote "home" realm."

She'd chuckle gently, "..Yknow, I was actually born here. On Earth. Not this spot here. I don't really remember exactly where or when I was born.. I just know, after the terror of being alive settled down, I was just.. In awe."

The woman would then sigh, dipping her head, "..I don't think I can ever call Demon World my home. I can't. Earth has always called to me, I feel. What do you feel about Earth? Does Hueco Mundo feel like home to you?"

She'd proceed to rub her cheeks, "Ugh, I know, lots of.. Weird questions."

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sick Of This [Calypso/Santa] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Sick Of This [Calypso/Santa] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Jun 25, 2021 8:19 pm
Sick Of This [Calypso/Santa] - Page 5 HEADER_sample-1defef0c62717200929536130165e9c4

Santa tilted her head just a little as she noticed Caly's sudden concern for her wellbeing, which made sense of course, she supposed Caly would want to preserve her dirty little ride bunny or whatever. But she just settled as the girl looked ahead and started to spill.

She paused, thinking about it for a few moments as she let Caly speak her piece, not even trying to fill in those little pauses so that she could let it all out. She let her mind.... wander. Thinking to her own existence. The past. What she'd experienced. She thought about what Caly had said, thinking about where it was she'd found the notion of home. She'd heard the word lots of times before to be sure.

She smiled softly, looking up at the sky.
"I used to always consider things with smell or touch for a long time. When I finally opened my eyes, I was mostly just concerned with having stuff to look at. I don't really think that I looked for a place to call my home. Why would I want to pick one place to live when I could be all over?" She reasoned, chuckling softly before shrugging. "But I suppose I DO feel at home sometimes. Though it's not usually based on where I am, more who I'm with." She noted with a folding of her arms and a firm nod of her head, as if to confirm to herself her own words.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 27, 2021 8:13 am
ENTER THE DREAMER

Caly had a soft 'hmm' in her throat as she contemplated Santa's words, looking up at the slowly darkening sky herself, the sun a well ways from actually setting but it was obviously starting to sink. The demon always yearned so terribly to find someplace to call home. It felt like she couldn't ever settle somewhere, just lie down and feel safe, without her fears haunting her and clawing at her mind. Like in some way, she was always running...

"Yeah, that makes sense. But I think I mean more.. A place to belong. A place in the world."

She sighed softly, her eyes half closed as she would stare at the sky with a solemn expression,

"I just feel so tired - it's like i've been fleeing forever. Even with my growth, I don't feel ready to settle down. It just feels like I still have something to run from.. But I don't know what that is."

She'd bring her knees closer to her chest, "I don't know if it's myself, my family, the world.. But something.. Something just keeps me on edge, and I don't get it."

Soon, she would nestle her face into her knees, exhaling softly, "..What do you think?"

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 27, 2021 8:30 am

Santa tilted her head just a little, slightly surprised that the girl was just sortof unloading her internal issues on her. She truly TRUSTED Santa with this sort of internalization? Didn't she know how bad Santa was at keeping secrets? Hm. Well all the same, she did seem to be distraught. She considered the notion for a moment.

"Why is it that you think you need to settle in the first place?" She asked, tilting her head to the side. "You talk about your restlessness as if it is a bad thing. IN Hueco Mundo there is always danger, I can't imagine that this place is any different. Being on edge is a part of life, it is how one survives. Sure you could relax, but then what if something happened to you or someone you care for? Vigilance can be a good thing. Have you considered wether you WANT to settle down?" She asked, lightly kicking her feet as she watched the sun set.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 27, 2021 10:04 am
ENTER THE DREAMER

She wasn't thinking that what she decided to share would ever be harmful knowledge to her in the future. She already could feel a sense she could trust the Arrancar - nothing of what she felt from her seemed malicious or plotting; it wasn't incredibly hard to tell if someone was putting a fake face to the demon, unless they were just that good at burying their emotions, of which Santa seemed to be a very open canvas of varying colors. Honestly, the more she thought about it, the more those with limited emotional range bothered her..

However, she was listening to the Arrancar, blinking a few times in surprise towards her insight. She didn't feel comfortable with the sensation of edge, she felt like she should be able to not feel like she's running, forever.

"Yeah, but feeling like my life is in danger when it's not isn't a very comfortable thing to live with."

She'd raise her head to look at Santa directly, "..But, yeah, I get it, it's part of life.. I just, I wish I knew why I felt so much, and how to lessen it.."

".. Like, i'm great at helping other people with their troubles... I'm an empath. But, I don't really always get how i'm feeling. My ability doesn't work on myself, so it feels like theres a cavernous gap between myself and my feelings at times. I hear the alarm bells but I don't know why they're going off, sometimes."

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 27, 2021 10:16 am

Santa blinked for a moment and chuckled at Calypso saying she didn't WANT to feel on edge and that she didn't like it. It was ... adorable. The notion of someone wanting to LOSE that essential part of themselves. That was how people wound up dead, and this girl just wanted to give hers up? Truly oni were privileged beings. Having the Luxury of not wanting to be vigilant.

All the same, she shrugged. "I don't know how much help I can be with that sadly. I don't think I usually worry about how I'm feeling. Most of my focus is just on keeping my power in check. I suppose when you have more literal problems you don't have the time for other kinds of problems. Or maybe your body is just MAKING these problems because it has nothing better to do. You were built for survival. But when you have nothing to survive against, your body has to stay sharp, so it makes up problems for it to solve. Or something like that." She mused, rubbing her chin as she considered it.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 27, 2021 11:03 am
ENTER THE DREAMER

The young woman tapped her chin as she listened to the Arrancar's words, feeling a fluttering sensation in her chest as she contemplated it. Even if she didn't hit all the marks, the Arrancar wasn't completely wrong, and that was worth something to the demon. She looked at her own hands, truly thinking about it - she was built for survival. That's all she ever did when she emerged into the world. Like maybe... Maybe...

"..Like you think my body's so used to being in peril that it's primed to prepare for danger?"

Her fingers would then thread together, as she honestly thought about it,

"..Yeah, that.. Does make sense."

She was quiet for a moment, watching the lake's edge below them as she let silence touch them for a moment, before continuing,

"You have a really unique perspective. I like that."

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 27, 2021 11:52 am

Santa blinked for a moment. Wait, was THAT what she thought? Oh right, this girl thought she was a demon, so she likely didn't think anything of things like instincts and evolution. She frowned, trying to think of how to put this in a way she would understand but.... honestly it might be pointless. Santa was rapidly noticing that the girl didn't really....adjust well to changing things. It might just be better to go with what she said. "More or less! And uhhhh thanks?" She patted the girl on the head.

She didn't know that her way of thinking was particularly unusual, it was just common sense right? Well then again this poor girl probably didn't have a lot of that. She might have to make it a point to go out of her way and look after her now and then.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum