Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sick Of This [Calypso/Santa] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Sick Of This [Calypso/Santa] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Sick Of This [Calypso/Santa] Empty Sick Of This [Calypso/Santa]

Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:07 am
Calypso Vael

It was a rather calm afternoon in the fertile times of spring, laying upon a small midwestern city, of which the demon had travelled to today. However, the Danava wasn't rolling through some place for pure frivolous shenanigans - she was here to do two things, be quiet to her own thoughts, and get groceries. Having your house melt on you is one thing, but your friend melting your house, after making you touch some fucky angry stick? Calypso really had to think about it, what she said, Ulv...

After all, the woman had likely passed away. Could she stay mad at a dead woman? She wasn't sure... About that, or how to fully process that day, but in the moment she had to focus on her family first, and stocking whatever place they were stowing away in with essentials. She was on her way to the store, some bags hanging off her arm as she would simply walk.

She needed the walk, she needed some mundanity to think these things over. Life was just a little too exciting again lately..

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sick Of This [Calypso/Santa] Left_bar_bleue0/0Sick Of This [Calypso/Santa] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sick Of This [Calypso/Santa] Empty Re: Sick Of This [Calypso/Santa]

Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:15 pm
Sick Of This [Calypso/Santa] HEADER_sample-1defef0c62717200929536130165e9c4

AMURICA!
By far one of the most interesting places to go and visit from time to time, even if she did sometimes wind up nowhere near where she intended it was still an interesting hemisphere to roam around! Slipping seamlessly into the streets, her antlers tingling a little as she felt the sheer volume of people around, no less the spiritually aware. She smiled a little as the arrancar beside her gave a shake of his head. "What'd I tell you? Perfect place to hang out right?" He chuckled, as Santa looked around, very pleased with what she could see around.

"Nice.... very nice, but not ....TOO nice." She observed thoughtfully, the young arrancar of course understanding her meaning. Too much of a good thing was bad, especially with Santa. She glanced toward Ast and raised a brow as she watched him opening up a descorrer. "Leaving already?" She asked, tilting her head.

The younger arrancar gave her a pair of fingerguns, smirking slyly. "Don't sweat it. I'll be back later. There's a few people nearby that I need to see about, I'll catch up with you in a few days. You can last that long right?" He ventured.

The question cause Santa to pause, briefly staring off into space before smiling and waving him off. "Psh, of course! I'll see you then." She assured him. The man smiled slyly before vanishing into that corridor. She paused, looking around at the rest of the little place she'd landed and smiled. A few days? She'd be fine. She was sure she'd be able to last that long around her easy.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sick Of This [Calypso/Santa] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Sick Of This [Calypso/Santa] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:38 pm
Calypso Vael

Was it right of her to basically tell her to fuck off to the mountains? Of course, Calypso was thoroughly mad at the woman and felt she had every right to be angry at her, but she still felt conflicted about the way she decided to cut things off, and her actual death of course. She'd never... Been so upset at someone, much less someone who's died. It was like a matter of, this person isn't alive anymore, being awful or anything.. This person likely isn't able to continue being themselves - so is it fair to be angry at someone who no longer exists..?

YES!

It felt like a firm yell went off in her head as she thought it over, just reaffirming how she felt. Just.. Just because she's dead, doesn't undo all the things she did. That's right, that was the way to think about it...

She passed quite a number of people looking awfully deep in thought as she travelled, bags hanging off her arm until one ended up slipping off, immediately breaking from her thoughts,

"Oh crap! Wait!"

She'd watch as the bag began to flutter away, but almost immediately one of her hands would change shape and length, becoming incredibly dark in coloration as it would whip out and grab the bag from the air, drawing it back to her.

"Phew.. That was.."

A few pedestrians were looking at her, some with confused or surprised expressions,

"..Oh. I'll.. Be going now, eyup."

Quickly she would walk off, chuckling into one of her palms,

Woops, shouldn't have done that in public. Definitely freaked out some people..

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sick Of This [Calypso/Santa] Left_bar_bleue0/0Sick Of This [Calypso/Santa] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:48 pm

Calypso would get about three feet, still giggling to themselves when they likely almost ran right into Santa who had made her way over, unwittingly into the path of the woman. Her head tilted just slightly to the left as she eyed the woman, a few people seemed a bit startled at her appearance, but it was more a pleasant startling than anything. Some of them waved as they went by. It was not uncommon, apparently she looked like some sort of cosplayer. But right now her attention was almost entirely on the young woman whose arm she'd seen do that strange thing.

"Yo that was whack." She spoke up as her attention shifted squarely onto the arm that had been manipulated at the time, it almost reminded her of something her garden did from time to time. And she herself whenever she was injured. "What are you?" She asked curiously, as the majority of the crowds around them were now dispersing. She seemed very focused on the young woman.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:56 pm
Calypso Vael

She doubted they were full on startled, just surprised. Like, hey, it's not every day someone stretches their hand out into it's true spooky form to do shit, right? She sensed all those alarmed sensations slowly vanish as life went on, however was soon stopped by one curious soul. She immediately halted when she saw the blonde girl, seeming a little enchanted by her as she was quite pretty, antlers and all, though she was surprised by the out-of-place usage of slang from such a pretty face, but it just got her interested. At least it'd be something to take her mind off shit..

"Oh, i'm a Danava. Sorry if that was surprising - i'm not totally adjusted to walking amongst people. That was a reflex."

She chuckled softly, rubbing the back of her head as she'd grin, looking up with a knowing smile, "What a nice pair of antlers ya got~. I can tell they're real.. But you obviously aren't a demon... So what are you?"

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 14, 2021 6:04 pm

Santa's expression remained blank and devoid of understanding in response to the explanation that was offered. Davana? She ..... felt a small trickle of slight sheepishness when the word passed right over her. What was a Davana? Surely she'd heard of them before, right? Truth be told, she had always found it somewhat hard to keep track of the various races running around. She knew about other hollows and shinigami of course. But that was just about the extent of her knowledge. Even those strangers with bows were really not something she spent too much time musing over.

She paused and looked around. She was even more surprised that the people were so acclimated to the strangeness. Was this place perhaps a bit more jaded than the places she usually went? She was so distracted in her thoughts that she almost missed the question that was offered to her by the s......da....the woman before her. "Arrancar. What's crackin?" She asked calmly, that serene voice adding to the jarring use of slang as she held her hand out for a fistbump.

"So...what's a ....davana?" She asked, deciding to be straight with the young woman. Surely she couldn't be the only one not familiar with them, right?
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jun 15, 2021 1:46 pm
Calypso Vael

She couldn't help but draw an amused grin when she sensed the woman's oncoming confusion towards her introduction. Alright, while her kind wasn't exactly brimming on Earth, she was surprised this woman didn't seem familiar. Well she made sure to keep her smile on the DL - she didn't want to make the being feel stupid or anything, gods that'd be the last thing she'd want.

Calypso looked a little confused initially by the presentation of a curled fist, but quickly recalled - Oh yeah, that's a thing some people did out of friendliness.. She'd hardly ever been presented with these little.. Physical social things, but quickly went on to chuckle softly at the Arrancar, giving her a gentle touch with her own fist. It felt.. Nice, actually.

However, she would go on to laugh softly, shaking her head, "No no, it's Danava."

She tried to pronunciate the name nice and clear, before going on, "Alright to make a long explanation incredibly short - Danava are demons who are born embodying a particular concept or idea, yknow? Kinda like.. Ideas given life? Like for example, i'm the Danava of Dreams and Nightmares, so I embody... Well, the concepts of both of those things."

"So.. What's an Arrancar doing out here? I mean, not like you aren't allowed to or anything, just like, what brings you here?"

She seemed to perk up, almost in realization, "...Also are you able to walk and talk? I was on my way to the store.. Heh."

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jun 15, 2021 4:14 pm
She paused for just a moment and wrinkled her brow slightly at that. She stared for several moments. What was she talking about? It took several moments for her to parse the information. She was.... a demon? That didn't make sense though, especially not with how the woman explained herself. Demons? There was no such thing. However, as they continued it suddenly became clear what they meant. "Ahhhh, you're an Oni." She noted thoughtfully, rubbing her chin for a moment as she seemed to have that lightbulb moment. Not that she really cared what any particular race called themselves. But even by their own description, and what she herself understood demons to be, they clearly weren't what they claimed to be. After all, they weren't in hell, and even if the woman WAS from hell she wouldn't be a demon once she left there. Mhmmm, yes yes things were coming together now.

She was already nodding and beginning to follow the woman as they headed for whatever store it was that Calypso was heading for. "Nothing in particular. I'm simply here. For now." She hummed, and turned to glance over her shoulder. A brief ripple of spirit energy as she sent out a pesquisa. She didn't sense any hollows just yet. She imagined she'd hopefully have a while before any went and started showing up. As they always did. She seemed safe for the time being. Those eyes darting back to the strange Oni.

"Why is it that you call yourselves demons?" She inquired curiously.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:52 pm
Calypso Vael

Caly seemed a bit puzzled as the woman had settled on 'Oni'. What? She wasn't some Japanese yokai? Did she look like a giant, horned, red-skinned monster with loincloth? Of course not... Gods, there must be some disconnect here. Maybe she was young, or out of the picture for a good while? She had to have known at least about demon's occupancy of Earth.. Right? She was an Arrancar - a good deal of them were allied with Shadow Fall in the past... Not that she could personally verify who did that.

She walked with the blonde Arrancar, calmly replying,

"Okay.. First off, i'm not an 'oni'. I'm not a 'yokai'. If anything, i'm pretty sure a lot of those guys were just demons humans saw going about waaayy long ago. I'm just a Danava."

"Secondly, I... I'm not sure honestly. Why demons are called demons... It just kind of, turned out that way I guess. I don't know, i've only existed for.. What? Two, three years?"

She'd let out a low chuckle, "I'm not the best person to ask for why some things are. 'Demon' is kinda just.. A blanket term I guess? For the magical spiritual beings... That's just me guessing, though."

She would then look at her, "Now I have a question for you; you seem pretty unfamiliar with demons.. Are you like.. New? Or what?"

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jun 15, 2021 7:06 pm

There was a pause for a moment and she chuckled. "Actually, even normal demons would qualify as yokai wouldn't they? Even if it wasn't exact, I think it's close enough." She pointed out, resting a hand on her hip before raising a brow and smirking. "See? you don't even know if you really are a demon! You simply know what you have been told. Diablos are not PEOPLE that go around and just.....muck about. They are monsters of the utmost threat and evil. They aren't...EMBODIMENT of anything. They are simply evil. And you hardly seem that." She reasoned, stubbornly sticking by her earlier assessment.

"Also, Oni is a blanket term for monsters So even if you WERE a demon, you would still be an Oni. homie." She pointed out. She smiled, pleased with her own......er....expertise on what she IMAGINED demons were. Though as that question came up she tilted her head. "Hardly. I've been around for several thousand years. I simply know older things. I don't quite pay much attention to the.....stories races like to tell about themselves. Honestly, the way some of them talk you'd think they were gods. But they very much aren't." She noted with a slight upturn of her nose at the very MEMORY of such individuals.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum