Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

Inner Demons Have Names Empty Inner Demons Have Names

Wed Jun 16, 2021 1:59 pm

Inner Demons Have Names 6EdIfMt

FILLER TEXT HERE

Artist: Carrotwine - Song: Dark Side Of The Road

The house and what was built here was gone, the family that played God. Despite the actions taken and the many sins against the Soul Society. How could one run away from the blood inside them? It was like running away from being a species. This place was suitable, for many reasons. His journey and understanding everything that went on. The first stage to finding the problem was acknowledging one existed. But taking steps to address it was the next thing. He remembered days spent here, his mother and father both around. A sting of sadness went through his core, the consequences of his actions. In some case this place remained traumatic, his hands still shook near here. Memories of pain and so much more, his frame settled down.

Slowly bringing his legs to cross in front of him, it was time to begin training for it. His Bankai, he'd felt the nudging of his Zanpakuto spirit often towards it. He didn't know what he expected, as the pieces of the world fragmented around him. Her figure appeared sitting across from him. She sat with a pipe in her hand, her clothing and attire matching that of a geisha. Her figure held a smell that reminded him of his mother. She tapped her kiseru pipe in the palm of her hand. "So, you've come to learn it?" She said her voice stern as she looked at him. He lowered his form slightly as his shoulders didn't give way. This was what he'd come here for.

"Yes, master I've come to learn from you and grow my knowledge and experience." He said waiting for her response, he kept his head down now as he knew respect was key. They were partners, but only she could teach him. Only she could truly make him aware of how to use her power. That was what made this partnership a different thing. The threat that Akuma posed didn't exist within her. But it did exist within the abilities she had, danger to those around him and her. He could see her eyes looking him over, judging and carefully making a choice. She brought her pipe towards her lips, her fingers wrapping around it.

"Very well, I'll teach you, but you must first pass three tests. The first is the test of the past." She blew a smoke cloud towards him that struck his body. The entire area changed, his eyes saw a youthful and vibrant boy swinging his sword. Moving it around, ordered to train at the Kuchiki Manor. Given the place to work on his Kendo. Trying to mimic his uncle in every aspiration and goal. Never once accepting that he wasn't able to do so. His aunt and Uncle were both idols to this boy. The female who came and made crass jokes was one Ulv Auber. His eyes softened as he watched them. The first meeting of a friendship he abused and mistreated. A knowledgable woman he failed in every single capacity.

"The first meeting, where you aspired to be your Uncle's shadow. Trying to grasp at straws to become a Hoho expert. This woman Ulv Auber haunts your thoughts to this day. This meeting shaped a path and many bad habits you have." She said softly watching the scene progress, his own gaze never broke. The way that boy spoke, so arrogant and full of himself. Hearing only parts of what the woman told him. His digits curled into fists slowly, clenching as his jawline tightened. This was his past, his story. The events that shaped him and made him. "Would you change it?" Her words came, breaking him from his silence. Not allowing him too long to think on the subject.

His tension released itself as he sighed softly. No excuses or way to change the past, would he if he could? It was a fruitless exercise, there was no point in trying to talk that boy out of it. "The question has no merit, the boy standing here and I, we are different. Even if I could go there and talk him out of it, he'd never listen. He would take action and dishonor our Uncle and Aunt somehow. " His eyes like stormclouds looked at her now, disregarding this scene before him. He needed to focus and concentrate on the task at hand. "The past isn't something one can reverse, it is something you must accept. " His voice was even and it caused her to smile, the answer was better. She expected a yes, that he would change it and prevent the entire thing.

That route showed a disconnection, or a desire to disconnect himself. From that problem and the ones that haunted his trail. That was the path of failure, though the past was still more. There was more to be seen and to do. That was the answer to the first puzzle, but others laid in the incense ahead.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Anonymous

Inner Demons Have Names Empty Re: Inner Demons Have Names

Sat Jun 19, 2021 9:27 pm

FILLER TEXT HERE

He watched for a moment longer, as the pink haze filled the vision. She'd breathed into that pipe once more. This time the past, it changed scenes. Several scenes played out in a row for him. Arianda having stones thrown at her, her relationship with the Demon Queen playing a part. She'd not stand for herself, so he did it. His chest didn't feel regret, his gaze shifted to another vision. The man who introduced him to medicine, his failures there still dogged him. He failed to help anyone during his time as a pupil. Even with the encouragement of that man, he stepped in to save them. But he found a passion for helping others, so for that, he was grateful. His expression saddened as he finally saw her now. It was like a punch to the gut her visage.

Abigail Espinosa, before she became that hollow. Her addictions and vices those things he blamed himself for. She fell into a being that ate people, a cannibal of her desires. He did nothing to prevent it, he didn't see past his own problems. His eyes looked at her long and hard before she finally vanished. The image replaced with when he attacked his Uncle. Tsubasa Unabara, the scar on his neck hurt, aching with pain. As he watched it, even slowed down he knew the speed difference. He'd trained to catch him at the time, reasonably sure of his skills. Not even beginning to see that gap there. Had Arianda not come when she did, he would of most assuredly died.

He spent a while in recovery within Minatumi, unable to speak. Meeting a first for him, a female who was a nurse. She was a nice person and helped him grow to develop. "So, does it all seem so bad now? The past that you linger upon?" He paused as he lowered his head a bit, his hair shielded his eyes under them. The answer here was one he thought about. Not within his head, but his heart. Was everything that happened with his screw-ups and mistakes. Was it all bad because of that, or did he make it bad? The question on the internal dynamics of his mistakes made him stumble.

Innocence and naivety are two different things, it was something he understood as he grew. Maturing into the young Shinigami before people now. She'd not gone back, to when he failed to save his mother and father. When their blood stained his hands and his mother gave chase. As he tried and failed to rescue that family. The Night when his family was butchered. He'd been emotionally unstable and even now he understood it.

"I see purpose in the good and bad because I met Ulv I was introduced to Abigail and Arianda. I also met my Master. I do not harbor any further resentment or attachment to it, I can only learn from it. Running from my past sill serve no purpose and only disgrace the effort of those involved in it."

His past had moved on, it was time he did the same. His heart understood that, it didn't mean numbering himself to it. But to truly accept it as part of him, a part of the journey that he had to face. His arrival to this moment and time came by only accepting and moving. His Zanpakuto's face turned into a motherly smile, she was happy with the answer.

"Acceptable, you have one more past to face."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Anonymous

Inner Demons Have Names Empty Re: Inner Demons Have Names

Sun Jun 20, 2021 3:35 pm

FILLER TEXT HERE

The smoke emerged around him, his eyes watched the plume of pink smoke cover the area. The last past he had to face before he could move forward. The visage of Abigail's hollowed form, Ulv burning Akuma out of him. It was a fear, something gripping him tightly. The burning of Missouri and the events with Abigail, the fear made him shut down. Scenes of him returning to the academy and getting high marks. He was passing most of his tests, able to perform well. His eyes shifted from it and looked at her. Something determined to hide beneath the surface no longer.

"I let my fear rule me, Akuma was my responsibility, I cannot shift the blame on Ulv, Abigail, or that deranged Vizard from Missouri." He said admitting his fault at that moment, he let Ulv burn out the being inside him. Incinerating it with her power. His eyes looked at her now with strength behind them. He didn't plan to stay stagnant any longer. He'd done as his Captain had willed and had begun to pick up the pieces.

When his mother died, he found the solace and pieces that were broken around him. He swore to the Kuchiki Council he'd live under exile until he could accomplish a Captain-level feat. That time hadn't come yet, nor would it if he remained scared. He needed to progress and grow, despite the world and his prior mistakes.

"I won't turn away from my mistakes anymore. I am Takehiko, I may not carry my mother or father's last name. But I will not run from the choices I've made or the pain I've felt. The past is just that, I will live for the present and future." She smiled, bringing her hands together. Giving them a clap as the smoke cleared around him. The past disappearing, the answer was acceptable. He was ready to learn it, the first step into what Captains once called the peak.

She would teach him it, the lesson that would begin and shape more of him. She smiled a bit, as she spoke now."I find your resolve satisfactory Takehiko, now the present. At this moment in time, I will teach you Bankai. "

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum