Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Little Wonder [Rukia, Shiro] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Little Wonder [Rukia, Shiro] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Little Wonder [Rukia, Shiro] - Page 2 Empty Re: Little Wonder [Rukia, Shiro]

Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:58 am
Little Wonder [Rukia, Shiro] - Page 2 EBtDgNS

PROFESSOR KUCHIKI

"Go easy on them? Now why would I do that? If you can keep up, they can too. Come on, Shiro."

Giving him a gentle elbow to the side, Rukia led the way toward the First Division, generally ignoring any attention they were getting. After all, even if it was sort of embarrassing to be seen like this, it wasn't as if she'd want to just hide him away forever. This was how things were now, so it was better to actually accept it.

"Excuse me, I'd like to submit this."

Slipping the folder with the relationship disclosure form onto the desk of the bureaucrat at the division's entrance, Rukia simply watched as the diligent shinigami looked through all of the paperwork with an impressive degree of scrutiny, stamping the pages every once in a while before finally slipping it into a bigger file. It all took a while longer than one might have actually expected, but soon they were given the all clear and they were free once more.

"So, where next?"

END POST | PAY ATTENTION, CLASS

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Little Wonder [Rukia, Shiro] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Little Wonder [Rukia, Shiro] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Jun 23, 2021 3:18 pm
Little Wonder [Rukia, Shiro] - Page 2 HufbTT0

Shiro | White and Grey

“You have more faith in them than I do.”

Shiro is a special breed. Expecting his friends to share his natural talent would be foolhardy, but they’ll live. They haven’t flunked out, yet. If only his humor didn’t cost him his side. She has a sharp elbow, gentle or not. Well, whatever. They’ve reached their destination, and it’s one boring process after another. Shiro had half a mind to tell the dude to hurry it up, but he probably shouldn’t make a scene with Rukia beside him. Actually, his arm is starting to get a bit sleepy. Flexing his fingers, he’d press the index of his hand into her cheek. Boredom has won as he found some bit of satisfaction from messing with her face a bit. He couldn’t help himself and started squeezing her cheeks and all that weird stuff people do with babies.

“Next… Next… How about…”

He’s still messing with her as he thought of another place to drop by. As if it’d help him think, he even looked around a bit as they left the building, and his interest was pulled by people screaming. Oh. It’s just some chatter: people going out to eat, starting their duties, training and such. Wait. Training. You know, he’s never seen Rukia fight, even when they were on Earth. His thoughts starting to shape themselves into funny scenes involving her with weird powers. What does her Zanpakuto even do? Can she even fight? She’s tiny. Her punches probably don’t pack that much of a punch. Great. Now he must sate his curiosity. Though, Rukia might want to do something a bit, not fighty. Ah, whatever. He’ll just make sure the after spar scene is to her liking.

“Yo. Let’s go work up a bit of a sweat and then hit up a spa or something.”

END POST | DREAMER

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Little Wonder [Rukia, Shiro] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Little Wonder [Rukia, Shiro] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:20 pm

PROFESSOR KUCHIKI

"Well, I am a teacher, it's sort of my job to have faith that my students can succeed. I'd be pretty bad at it if I just assumed people would fail, wouldn't I?"

Rukia actually wasn't even sure how she was supposed to respond to all of Shiro's poking and toying with her face. She almost wondered to herself if this was a normal thing for couples to do, but unless the way couples worked had totally changed in the past couple of years, then it definitely wasn't. But then Shiro made a suggestion she certainly hadn't been ready for, and she actually wasn't even sure what he was suggesting at first. It could have been a few things.

"You'll need to be a little more specific than that, Shiro. If you're looking for some training, we can do that, though I wouldn't have expected you to pick that on your day off."

She was mostly hoping that was what he meant, considering the other way she might have taken that.

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Little Wonder [Rukia, Shiro] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Little Wonder [Rukia, Shiro] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:17 pm

Shiro | White and Grey

“Mmm… Training, yeah? That’s what I meant.”

Guess he was a bit loose with his wording there. As if he would suggest doing that kind of stuff. She was the one who said she wanted things to develop correctly. He’s not interested in her soft skin right now. He’s interested in her techniques.

“I’m just a bit curious, is all. From what I know about Zanpakuto, there are two different releases: shikai and bankai. I haven’t even obtained a Zanpakuto yet, and haven’t even seen one in action. Guess I always want to see if you can even fight too; two birds, one stone, as they say.”

He probably explained himself more than he had to, but that’s just how he is at times. He gets curious easily, but he never actually pursued his interests. Why not now, with her, of all people?

END POST | DREAMER

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 26, 2021 7:35 pm

PROFESSOR KUCHIKI

"Mmm..."

Rukia was more than a tad bit hesitant to just spar with Shiro, not the least of which was on the grounds that she probably could have killed him without even trying if they actually got into the thick of it. She guessed she could always just hold herself back, but she didn't know what he actually wanted to-

Oh.

"You're forgetting the third release, not that I blame you. Not very many people ever manage that one. I don't think any of the captains right now have managed it, which should tell you all you need to know. I don't mind showing you my shikai, but my bankai's not something I'd really like to use casually. I don't know if I'm the best person to teach about zanpakuto, either."

If Shiro wanted to spar, then the Academy grounds were decidedly not the place to do it. The last thing Rukia wanted was to freeze anything over just so he could see how Sode no Shirayuki worked.

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 28, 2021 3:13 am

Shiro | White and Grey

Third release? Third release… Oh! What’s it called again? Shikokai something? Well, he’s not concerned about a release that only like 3 out of a generation achieve. He’s curious, but he’s also practical. If she says she can’t go Bankai, there’s probably a good reason behind it. He can only imagine her strongest being something like a giant nuke that’d kill everyone if used. Weird considering her looks. That’s not something he’d ever bring up. Looks are rather deceiving, but he still thinks her punches would prove weaker than someone bigger.

“Tch… I’m not really looking to be taught anything. I’m supposed to get my own eventually, anyhow. My stupid… uh… ausachi? Yeah, that’s it. It’s not changing or anything. Maybe seeing one might actually inspire me or something, I don’t know.”

That’s probably not how it works, but Shiro’s unsure how it works. He’s had the sword for a while now, but it hasn’t changed one bit. Maybe he’s being a bit impatient, but this is kind of important. With his intern work, he’s going to be out in the field a lot. Without the proper tools, he’s going to start holding people back and stuff, and he does not want to be the reason someone gets injured or worse. He’s been fine with his current strength, but, naturally, he’d want a bit more so he doesn’t fall too far behind. He’s a bit of a slacker, but he makes a point to not fall too far behind.

END POST | DREAMER

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 28, 2021 8:42 am

PROFESSOR KUCHIKI

"Well, not to brag or anything, but when I was younger they said my zanpakuto was the most beautiful in Soul Society. Try not to get too inspired, alright?"

Rukia thought she was awfully clever with that one, giving him a nudge to the side and a bit of a cheeky grin as she spoke and led him along. There were plenty of more empty areas throughout the Gotei designed quite specifically for training with its most dangerous members. After all, if there weren't how could people like herself, or even stronger, actually practice?

"Anyway, if you just want to see me in shikai, then I don't mind that. But pay attention, alright? And don't stand too close, I don't want you losing an arm or something because it freezes off. That'd be a pretty bad way to start a relationship, wouldn't it?"

Smiling slightly as she drew her zanpakuto, Rukia took a breath to center herself, and focused on her sword. Simple, to the point. She'd done this little ritual a million times by now, but even so, she would never think of being hasty or cutting anything out. That was just a recipe for disaster with a zanpakuto.

"Dance, Sode no Shirayuki."

It was a simple transformation, really. The blade slowly changed to its brilliant white color, and a chill wind seemed to blow through the training ground. Yet, apart from that...it didn't seem as though much had changed at all, beyond the obvious increase in Rukia's own energy.

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 28, 2021 1:14 pm

Shiro | White and Grey

Pay attention? What else is he going to pay attention to? Her face? Anyway, he should probably step away from her, at least. He knows that Zanpakuto turn into rather varying sizes when they’re released. Doubt Rukia turns into anything splendorous, but the woman did just gloat that hers is apparently beautiful, enough so that it was hot shit back in the day. He’ll make sure to keep his pants zipped when she activates her shikai.

Placing his hand on the hilt of his Ausachi, he couldn’t help but look down at his waist. There are two blades, one made of steel, the other made of wood. The bokutō acts as a reminder for him. He was given it when he first joined the Academy to make sure he doesn’t have an episode and harm any of the other students. Now, it just hangs there doing nothing. His thoughts are growing a bit distant by the time Rukia begins speaking her release phrase.

Dance, Sode no Shirayuki, huh? Watching, he takes note of how her blade turned white, near see through like the perfect iced over window, a ribbon of similar color sprouting from its handle. Guess she didn’t lie about it being pretty. It suits her, in his opinion: fragile looking, almost like her, but he’s sure its appearance is deceiving. Suddenly, he’s thinking back to when he made those ice puns. The cold breeze between them makes him realise how ironic he was back then, but that just puts a little smirk on his face.

“Guess you’re not wrong. It’s not bad, almost as pretty as its wielder.”

Well, he does feel a bit excited, enough so that he unsheathed his ausachi, resting the back of the katana on his shoulder. It’s been a while since he’s gotten to flex his own skills. Winning probably isn’t an option, but he dares try to put on a good show for her, at least.

“So, things are just going to get colder between us, huh, Rukia?”

END POST | DREAMER

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum