Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Ame no ko
Ame no ko
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Unhealthy Coping Strategies [Santa/Julia] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Unhealthy Coping Strategies [Santa/Julia] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Unhealthy Coping Strategies [Santa/Julia] - Page 3 Empty Re: Unhealthy Coping Strategies [Santa/Julia]

Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:35 am

The Runaway

Jules Ash

Unhealthy Coping Strategies [Santa/Julia] - Page 3 6EdIfMt

Julia snorted again at the mention of her being sheltered, only this time there was little humor behind the sound. When she spoke the bitterness in her voice almost said more than her actual words.

"Wasn't by choice, I can assure you. Just was born into it and...eh, whatever. It's a long story."

Julia then made a face as if she'd bitten on a piece of lemon.

"I was just trying to get you to leave. When you didn't I tried to kill you. And honestly, with that horror show of yours it's really hard to trust in your good intentions."

It seemed like both of them chose to be rather stubborn. Each one wanted to have the last word in the matter. Julia began to hope that they could just drop the matter now. She was suddenly feeling very tired. Tired and alone, despite the presence of Santa. Remembering the misconception from earlier Julia felt with a painful sting that she was truly alone. She had a few friends, but no one she was intimate enough with to share her most private thoughts and fears.

Julia flinched a little bit when she felt the pat on her back.

"Zk...you say it so casually. Maybe you're used to death all around you, but I'm not. And all those people weren't even eaten or anything. They were just killed and left to rot, drowned in that supernatural flood shit this stupid space whale sent into the city. It was so…"

Julia had felt how her anger reared its head up again, but stopped now and fell silent, because she feared if she continued she would break down and cry like a little child. Actually this would have been quite healthy, as she had just tried to push it back until now. Even her trip here, to confront herself with the place where the whale died, was just another way to find something external to deal with, so she wouldn't have to deal with the internal problems. After all, Julia was just a 19 year old human, trying to process her first large scale catastrophe.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Unhealthy Coping Strategies [Santa/Julia] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Unhealthy Coping Strategies [Santa/Julia] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Unhealthy Coping Strategies [Santa/Julia] - Page 3 Empty Re: Unhealthy Coping Strategies [Santa/Julia]

Thu Sep 09, 2021 7:33 am
Unhealthy Coping Strategies [Santa/Julia] - Page 3 HEADER_sample-1defef0c62717200929536130165e9c4

Santa watched and listened as the girl seemed to curl in on herself just a little. Going from slightly irrate and suspicious to a bit more ....shaky when she began to mention what had happened. Santa sighed just a little, and she reached out and gently reached up to pat the top of the girl's head. Towering over her, she spoke softly and calmly. "It's perfectly reasonable to be so upset then. I didn't know you were so new to this sort of thing. I also apologize for upsetting you with my Garden. I know it's quite frightening, but I can't help how my soul shaped my power." She murmured, thinking for a moment.

"Do you need a hug, homie?" She asked, recalling that it seemed to be a matter of human comfort. But she asked first, deciding that perhaps it might not be the best idea to just go putting her arms around the girl and smothering them in her chest. Even if that DID solve most of her problems with humans these days. "If you still need to let off some steam we can go back to fighting if you like. Though hopefully with a bit less intent to kill." She chuckled lightly.
Ame no ko
Ame no ko
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Sep 11, 2021 4:58 pm

The Runaway

Jules Ash

It was a while before Julia spoke again.

"I may be trained in all of these things, but that doesn't mean it was by choice. I managed to stay out of it and live a normal life for a while. Seems like 19 years was my maximum."

It wasn't the first time since the attack on Karakura that Julia bemoaned her fate as Quincy. She could run from Quincy society, but she couldn't run from being a Quincy. It was a bit schizophrenic. She also couldn't help but being somewhat proud of her heritage, while detesting it at the same time.

"And yeah, you...garden...was something else. I don't know what was more terrifying...the limbs...or the naked clones of you."

Julia blushed a little at the mentioning and thought of several women in their birthday suits. Which just showed that there was more than one field she lacked hands-on experience in.

"Heh...shooting something would be nice. But if it means that your "garden" will come back I think I'm gonna pass on that. But...ah...thanks."

The situation grew more and more surreal. Now this woman was offering hugs. Just a few minutes ago…

"I don't know. Maybe we'll postpone the hugs a few minutes. But...I...erm…"

She had to clear her throat before she could begin again. What she wanted to say now wasn't exactly easy. At least not if the one she wanted to say it to was someone she tried to kill before. Also...it was another of those things she didn't have exactly much practice in.

"I...I also apologize. You caught me a bit...eh, let's call it "off guard". Also I am a Quincy. I don't know how much you know about us, but we are taught that Hollows are evil and need to be eradicated. We are practically forced to imbibe it from our infancy on."

Julia went silent for another moment. Strange, but she did feel better after apologizing.

"I never thought I have a conversation like this with a Hollow. I guess the simple fact that we're having a conversation at all proves some Quincy teachings wrong, doesn't it?"

For a moment Julia's face looked as if she'd bitten on a lemon. Another piece of her parents' bullshit rebutted. She should have left earlier. Way earlier.

"Who'd have thought?" She mumbled, more to herself than to Santa.

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Sep 18, 2021 1:04 pm
Unhealthy Coping Strategies [Santa/Julia] - Page 3 HEADER_sample-1defef0c62717200929536130165e9c4

Santa smiled calmly as she listened to the woman. "Yeaaaa, no matter how many times you try to get away from it all this kinda thing always shows up eventually." She hummed knowingly, folding her arms as she mused over her own lifetime. Though when the girl brought up her clones she couldn't help but bark out laughing. "No need to be shy dog, we all got urges, knam sayin?" She grinned, leaning in and winking at the clearly flustered girl.

She did however pause, looking off into the distant sun as she listened. Her brows furrowing. "Shit playa, I disagree entirely. Just because some dime comes along and is nice doesn't mean you should put your guard down. I am an especimatated specimen of rare qualities. Ain't every hollow like me, if you see another hollow roll up, you shoot them, ya feel me?" She promptly advised, quashing the notion that the girl should just give normal hollows a chance. "BUT if ya see an arrancar, then you might have a good chance of bein all peacelike." She mused. Though they were so rare these days that was a crapshoot.
Ame no ko
Ame no ko
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:27 am

The Runaway

Jules Ash

Julia could only shrug at Santa's last words.

"I wouldn't know. I mean I know now that it's at least possible. Not that anyone ever bothered to tell me before."
Julia's face looked sour. The question she asked herself was if her parents had straight up lied to her or if they didn't know. How many Quincy, living in their closed-minded society, really cared about what the world really was? How many only cared about the indoctrination they had received and about nursing their own ignorance? Julia just had learned a valuable and bitter lesson.

"The Quincy really don't like Hollows. Like mortal enemies style. When I was a child I have learned to first shoot and preferably leave nothing that could answer questions."

Following a sudden thought Julia looked up and eyed up Santa, before she spoke a rather unusual question.

"Have you ever met other Quincy? What were they like?"

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:36 am

Santa popped a brow at the answer she was given, and .....she furrowed her brows as she took a moment to think. "Like....KNOW....or eaten? Most of my Life was a hollow you have to understand, even if I'm past that now.... I guess...... a couple dozen? None of them really seemed all that interested in a chit chat." She admitted, itching her cheek for a moment as she took a few seconds to recall.

"Well I don't think it matters at this point. BUT I do think that you should still work on your fighting. You're strong and fast, but you still gotta work on not freakin out, ya dig?" She reasoned, giving the girl a firm pat on the back, and then the behind as she smiled from ear tyo ear and turned to open up a Garganta. After all, it wouldn't be long until some hollows started showing up. She paused.... looking over her shoulder at the quincy. "I have some......things I need to deal with. But hey, It was nice talking to you! Maybe we can hang out again yea?" She reasoned, that calm, dumb smile on her face seeming perfectly assuming that she would just so easily be able to hang out with Jules.

After all, they were friends now weren't they?
Ame no ko
Ame no ko
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:06 am

The Runaway

Jules Ash

"Hm, yeah, well, erm...sorry again for tryin' to blow you to bits."

Was all Julia could manage at that point. It was somewhat embarrassing that a being, or at least some kind of descendant of those, that was known for violent, instinct driven behaviour, was giving her advice on keeping her emotions in check. Although the real reason it was so embarrassing was that Julia was a barely grown up hothead of a teenager who picked a fight with somebody, got her ass handed to her and scolded afterwards. Didn't matter what she was, what Santa was or that Santa didn't even really scold Julia.

However it didn't surprise Jules that the other Quincy Santa had met weren't really into talking either.

The slap on Julia's back was half expected. The slap on her butt not so much. She couldn't help but feel her ears get warm. This called for some kind of response. Jules didn't have to think long. A grin also krept onto her face.

"And you...maybe work on not smothering me in dozens of tits next time, 'mkay?"

Huh...next time? Without even realising it Julia had just taken Santa's suggestion to meet again and...accepted it.

Ah well, they probably wouldn't meet again anyway. Julia couldn't imagine that a Hollow would really want to hang out with her. It was absurd.

Or was it?

"Well then, see ya." She finally said, watching Santa move into her portal, trying not to imagine what things a woman like her had to deal with.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum