Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Twink Hunter Begins (Santa/Calypso) Left_bar_bleue0/0The Twink Hunter Begins (Santa/Calypso) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Twink Hunter Begins (Santa/Calypso) Empty The Twink Hunter Begins (Santa/Calypso)

Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:05 pm
The Twink Hunter Begins (Santa/Calypso) HEADER_sample-1defef0c62717200929536130165e9c4

Getting in touch with Caly was..... not something she had really imagined she would ever go trying to do again. She usually wasn't the kind of girl to go LOOKING for someone. But as it were, she actually could use the help of the weird Oni at a time like this. Even as the space of the realm peeled away to reveal the antler-clad arrancar, she couldn't help but maintain the slight stink of a frown on her face. An evening RUINED with one of her homies.

A certain narrow girlish ass needed kicking. Nevermind how astronomical the distance between them was, Santa's pride was in full swing, and as she strode toward the cabin she could think of NOTHING but her newfound disdain for the man, knocking firmly on the cabin door before.....she blinked. Wait. A brief ping of her pesquisa caused her to derail from her thoughts of vengeance and spankery. Caly wasn't here?

It occurred to her that she didn't actually know how often Caly came to this place. She looked around, eyeing the surrounding area. It was the same Cabin alright, but where was Caly? A frown decorated her face and she put on something of an uneasy face. She hadn't expected this. She frowned and grunted, yanking on the door and then ultimately just breaking a window to get inside and sit herself in a chair in the kitchen, a frown on her face as she waited for Caly to show up. Surely the woman checked up on the place now and then, right?
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Twink Hunter Begins (Santa/Calypso) Left_bar_bleue42100/16000The Twink Hunter Begins (Santa/Calypso) Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

The Twink Hunter Begins (Santa/Calypso) Empty Re: The Twink Hunter Begins (Santa/Calypso)

Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:39 am
ENTER THE DREAMER

It wasn't too much long after, probably about an hour, before Caly would touch down into the small mountain valley that abandoned cabin rested in. Ever so often she had skirted by the cabin since meeting that strange Arrancar to see if there was any signs of her return, and there was nothing. Not even a bit of rotten wood disturbed as she swung by ever so often. She sighed softly, head dipped - she was hoping she had made an actual friend, but what was the point if you never saw her? And it wasn't like blipping over to her would exactly be welcome.. Or even impossible if the being didn't want to see her.

A chance was taken, coming up to the cabin, only to see a window was broken and the space was clearly occupied. She felt a small bout of excitement - Did Santa really come back? She approached the door, but her excitement was disregarded as she noticed.. Wuff, even if she come she clearly wasn't feeling too happy. Alright.. Tone down the joy, she probably.. Came for something, maybe not even for her..

A little disappointment streaked her senses as she would open the door, a little confused as to why the woman broke the window.. Then again, door was feeling a little sticking.

Walking into the old home, she'd see the Arrancar sitting down in the kitchen.

"Ohh, hi Santa! Are you feeling okay? Everything alright?"

She tried to give her a reassuring smile, wishing to hear out what ailed her.

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Twink Hunter Begins (Santa/Calypso) Left_bar_bleue0/0The Twink Hunter Begins (Santa/Calypso) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Twink Hunter Begins (Santa/Calypso) Empty Re: The Twink Hunter Begins (Santa/Calypso)

Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:52 am
The Twink Hunter Begins (Santa/Calypso) HEADER_sample-1defef0c62717200929536130165e9c4

Santa was tapping her foot when Caly suddenly made her entrance. ”DragonCaly!” she promptly chimed, immediately smiling as the arrancar got up and made her way over to the woman, promptly wrapping her arms around her shoulders and squeezing the much shorter woman, smiling from ear to ear.

”It's been a while! You ok? You seem worried. I wanted to see you! But I got kinda bummed when you weren’t home. Where ya been eh? Gotten any other cute ladies to ride yer back? Any girlllfriends?” she asked with a sly smile, gently elbowing Caly in the ribs before she leaned down. “Becauuuuuse if not I was actually thinking I might know someone you’d like. I have a friend who’s been kinda lonely. Soooooo I was wondering if you might be cool for like.... maybe..... a date setup? IF you’re cool with that. I haven’t asked her yet or nothing so no pressure! But I was just thinkin you know, if I could set up my two besties it’d be wack!” she asked, her brain immediately skipping over the real reason she was here. After all one HAD to have priorities, and Algos’s sortof sad and affection-starved demeanor had been on her mind for a while.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Twink Hunter Begins (Santa/Calypso) Left_bar_bleue42100/16000The Twink Hunter Begins (Santa/Calypso) Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Wed Jul 21, 2021 9:48 am
ENTER THE DREAMER

The Danava was surprised by her sudden shift in mood, almost appearing hesitant as she bounded over and gave her a hug, but immediately calmed down as her body registered it as a gesture of affection rather than anything else, smiling back as she seemed almost relieved.

Her face only seemed to continue to glow with happiness as Santa went on her greeting tangent, rubbing her other arm as Santa gave her a gentle nudge in the ribs, the Danava raising an eyebrow questionably at such an action.. She guessed that was something friends did, yeah? She'd definitely seen it done on TV, but she never personally encountered anyone who did that kind of gesture.

"I mean I don't exactly live here anymore, so that's probably part of why.."

Crap, did she forget to let her know where she was staying? Well that was absolutely her bad, but then again 'the outskirts of a wrecked city until I get everything figured out' wasn't exactly what she'd imagine having an address, and her family was safe in some temporary living until that was figured out.

"Eh.. I'm fine, but to answer your question, no, no cute ladies have been riding my back.. A friend you say?"

She'd tilt her head, wondering who this person could even be, and almost wanting to meet them too. That was how friend groups formed, right? You meet somebody and that somebody introduced you to more people, and you just get together with whoever clicks with you! Even if she was taken, she was pretty sure 'date' was some archaic Santa-ism for 'hang out' or something, so she'd shrug and humor it,

"I mean sure, I don't mind meeting them. What's their name? Where are they from?"

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:19 pm

Santa smiled, pleased to see that she was doing so well. "Really? Moving on and up eh homie? Well where do you live these days?" She inquired thoughtfully, already imagining a surprise sort of shindig. All the same, she let a hand rest on her hip. Already smiling to herself at the notion of setting up her friends. "She's awesome! You're gonna love her! Totally hot too! And.....uh...." She paused. Had ....huh. She didn't actually think that her Oni friend had ever actually introduced herself. That or she had simply forgotten, an entirely possible thing all things considered. "....her name's a secret! You know, blind date and all! Totes all the rage these days yo. The MYSTERY and all that." She smiled, winking.

The last thing she was going to do was let Calypso know she was setting her up with someone she'd only just met. SO! All the same, she put on a proud smile. "I'll be sure to run the idea by her! It's gonna be a blast! We had so much fun! Ugh, until the cops showed up. Can you believe they just KICK you out of places just for your race?!" She frowned, a slight....hurt look briefly on her face as she frowned. "Stupid shit these days. I miss the days when humans were just powerless idiots who couldn't see anything. Now everyone's spiritually aware. And hiring people with actuall strength! I was humiliated with my new friend by some.....asshole twink. I wanted to knock the guy's lights out!" She growled, eyes wild with fury before.......

She let her shoulders slump. Her head hanging forward ever so slightly. And all of a sudden.....she was very quiet. She turned, looking off to the horizon and the sun hanging just over it. Her eyes..... sad as she ...let all of that anger and energy just slip away from her. "...Not that..... that probably would have helped. She even said that it might happen. That what she was would cause problems. I thought she just meant shinigami...." She slowly sat on a large rock, looking down at the ground. A ..... sad.... lost look on her face "I was too stupid to realize what was happening. And if something had happened...... I wouldn't have been strong enough to protect her anyway...." she said softly, her brows ....furrowed. As the weight of helplessness settled on her.

"I uh....... I didn't exactly have friends in hueco mundo. If I was......too weak. I could always bjust survive.....hide....run away. I've never had to worry about anyone but myself. So......me being.......me....was never a problem. But now, me being weak and stupid. Just.........people might get hurt. Friends. I never cared about how strong I was. And now I can't stop worrying about it...." She admitted softly. Sure she had conscripted some of her newest allies and her hot shark momma to try and train her. But truth be told, she hadn't REALLY cared about getting stronger. She mostly just was seeking to mesh better with her new companions. But now all this was happening.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:33 pm
ENTER THE DREAMER

Caly was rather interested in who this special friend of Santa's could be, though she didn't have much confidence in how much Santa actually knew this person. The hesitance before her answer spoke volumes, and her hurried tone only made her smile; she probably forgot, but that was alright, she'd just smile back, giving her a wink as well, "Can't wait to meet her on this.. Blind date!"

Honestly the Danava wasn't terribly familiar with how blind dates worked, but she guessed the idea was that at least one of the daters didn't know the other, which was weird considering relationships... Oh nevermind, nevermind - meeting new people is never a bad thing. Plus she wouldn't want Santa to feel bad or anything, that'd be awful of her over something so innocent. However, her smile would fade right along with Santa's as she spoke of being kicked out of somewhere.. For their race?

Ohhh no.

She sensed the transitioning of sensation in Santa, from joy to hurt, from hurt to anger and irritation, and those only deepening as she would go onto her rant until they just... Deflated into a sense of helplessness. Caly's expression twisted with some pain as she watched this, feeling every knotted twist in her heart that her friend felt, until her emotions were a soft, painful murmur. It hurt Calypso to feel, and see her friend like this, griping over what ifs, realizing her powerlessness...

It made her feel sick to her core, as she felt these very things herself. It only compelled her to come over to her quickly, and to touch her hands on the Arrancar's shoulders to get her attention,

"Hey. Hey. Don't you be sinking on me, okay?"

She gave her a gentle shake, before continuing, "I get it, you're all used to hiding and surviving, running away when trouble approaches, but now that you're connecting with people.. You want to protect them, but you can't do that if you're fleeing at the first sign of danger. I've.. Felt that."

There was a solemn expression on the Danava's face as she'd sigh, and nod, "..It took a lot of the world kicking me in the face to make it. But yknow what, you don't live if you give up. Sure, you may be surviving, saving your skin as you run away, but you aren't living. You can't really truly live if you're just prey all the time."

She'd give her a bit more of a vigorous shake, "I saw you getting worked up. Don't let that feeling flee, get mad. Get upset. Complacency doesn't get you anywhere - if you feel a feeling, just FEEL IT! Let it drive you! Let it motivate you to do better! Just..."

She'd back up a little, mustering up all the raw feeling she could in the moment, her hands tightening into fists as her eyes closed shut, before she'd let out an incredible roar, the immediate area flooding with her energies as her presence momentarily expanded with her emotions, her form rippling with scales, a tail, and multiple eyes opening and glittering across her body, before ceasing, letting out a soft sigh, and stretching,

"Like that, yknow? But like, with everything. Sure, i'm not saying you should punch everyone's lights out the second they make you pissed or anything, but you can't just be a doormat."

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:14 pm

Santa blinked, surprised when she noticed the passion coming from Calypso all of a sudden. She paused, staring for a moment as she .... nodded slowly. Wow she really was invested in this huh? She .... mused over the situation, trying to think things through. She watched as the Oni transformed before her, showing off that powerful form for just a moment, her brows knitting together for a moment as she ..... thought it over. Truth be told she actually hadn't felt like giving up at all, and she even frowned, getting a bit .....insulted that Caly would think such a thing!

"Of course! I just need more experience!" She belted out, gritting her teeth before she turned and GRUNTED as she slammed her fist into a tree, a soft CRACKLE sounding as she busted her knuckles, blood splattering the tree before the wound closed up, making her huff a bit. "Evcen if I have to dive into the menos forest and murder some fools till I feel better, I'll do it!" She growled out, then sighing for a moment as she settled back down. She glanced over her shoulder at the woman and clenched her fists, bone having grown over her knuckles where the skin had broken. "I['m GOING to get stronger." She noted flatly, and Caly would suddenly feel as if she was being smothered as a feeling bubbled up inside of Santa.

Drowning, smothering desperation. The willingness to destroy one's self. Everything around them. To rip apart their very own being for the sake of what she wanted.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:38 pm
ENTER THE DREAMER

Calypso visibly flinched when Santa punched a tree, inhaling sharply as she saw the small speckling of blood on the bark, sensing the Arrancar's emotions flourishing as she took and then rode with these feelings. Okay, good, at least she was letting herself be upset instead of sulking, but maybe it was time for her to quickly intervene before she accidentally seeds a bad mentality or something. Especially with those.. Deeper, far more choking sensations she picked up from her.

"Okay, woah woah alright.." She made her way over briskly, before wrapping her arms around her in a gentle hug, "Yeah, that's good, to get stronger, but not like that - the uh.. The breaking yourself thing. Don't do that."

She was able to push aside the slowly bubbling and growing sensations of negativity Santa felt - she was all too familiar that the woman's race pretty much was all about negative sensation, so it was just a matter of keeping herself cool and directing such sensation into a more productive place,

"Okay see, it's admirable that you want to get stronger, but you can't be shattering your body and spirit in the process, because... Every time you break, coming back together gets.. Harder, each time. It's like every splintering and scattering.. Loses some pieces, but gains new ones. Like the Ship of Theseus."

With a gentle gesture, she'd look off across the lake, "The idea behind the ship is that.. If you were to replace all of the parts of the ship, would it be the same ship? So it comes around to, if you break too many times, how much of your.. Original self, your original ideas.. How much of that is left after it all?"

She'd tip her head down, almost having a lost expression, like she wondered this thing herself, "..Because.. If your lose your self, then, what do you become? It could be better, it could be worse.. I just feel.. Maybe, keeping as much of that self intact as possible.. Maybe that'd be for the better? Or maybe completely losing it and it turning into something better..."

She shook her head, coming back into the moment, "Sorry, sorry.. Okay, look. You shouldn't get into any.. Bad habits, trying to get stronger, yeah? You have the right attitude, but you gotta channel it in a healthy way. Healthy for you, healthy for all around you - wouldn't do much good if you lost your mind on the way to being strong enough to protect others, yeah?"

Her smile would return, "..Would you be okay with me helping you out?"

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:21 pm

Santa was still glaring at the stain when Caly suddenly interjected, and Santa shot the woman an almost murderous look. Not at her in particular, it wasn't the kind of look that a predator would give prey, it was the kind of look a bull might give something in it's path. But the sudden circling of arms around her caused the arrancar to blink, briefly perplexed as she tilted her head, that focus withering slightly as she took a moment to listen to what the woman was saying. "But .... thats usually how I fight." She murmured. The notion of NOT being hurt in a fight just seemed silly to be frank.

The Ship reference went completely over her head, but Santa did nod. "Uh....I know that?" She managed to murmur out. She was aware that she became a new person when she went through these things. It had, after all, happened before. She'd ...... gone through these phases from time to time. Something would catch her attention, and she would put everything she was into it. Shed break herself, others, and the experience twisted and contorted her. She simply viewed it as another part of life. And Caly would FEEL her registering, that gentle little glow of understanding, but also confusion. Born from that sense of 'why is that a bad thing?' rather than not knowing what Caly was talking about.

"What does it matter if the original is there? Isnt' the point to have a ship?" She reasoned. "It may hurt a bit. And I might even hurt some of my new friends. But being hurt is part of life. Becoming something new isn't that scary. We hollows do it all the time. We become hollows. Then we become Gillian. Then we become Adjuchas. And so on. When you evolve, you never really know if you're gonna be the same. But becoming something new beats going backwards. You walk forwards, you die, or you stop being able to move, and you'll wish you were dead." She noted, sounding oddly poignant. But mainly because she was reciting something she'd heard a long time ago.

"And of course I'll let you help! We can totes get strong together!" She pointed out with a bright smile, promptly throwing an arm around Caly's shoulders and pulling her into a sideways squeeze.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jul 24, 2021 3:54 pm
ENTER THE DREAMER

"I meant you shouldn't try intentionally hurting yourself... I mean, unless that is just how your powers work.. I.. Sorry."

She'd rub her shoulder, backing away from her a little as her lip was turned into a frown. She really needed to take care to actually consider these things better. Yeah, sure, being hurt is probably what helps her fight, or something; just because she saw an element of herself in it doesn't mean it's harmful necessarily, right? Santa's an Arrancar. An Arrancar, and she is a Danava - the places they derive their power from were bound to be different, even if she didn't feel the best about it, that was the reality.

Calypso was pulled from her thoughts as Santa went on to comment about the ship analogy she brought up, the amount of thought put into her answer merely made her blink in surprise with the amount of insightfulness the Arrancar presented, but even with her reassurance there were still seedings of worry in her being - worry she was walking a good path, and some fear of what was to come. Transformation and evolution was plenty natural with Hollows and Arrancar, emerging from being a mindless being into practically a new person, though Calypso personally wondered if the pieces she left behind were meant to be lost..

"AA-ahh.." Once again, though with much more jumpiness this time, the Danava was pulled from her thoughts; her body had flexed with brilliant dark scales for a second or two as the sudden contact spooked her, her voice raised in a yell before it was quickly silenced, biting her lip as she went along and gave Santa a similar hold to quickly run her own emotions to a less uncomfortable place,

"Alright. Yeah. Lets do that. So.. How do you wanna start?"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum