Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Twink Hunter Begins (Santa/Calypso) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Twink Hunter Begins (Santa/Calypso) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Twink Hunter Begins (Santa/Calypso) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Twink Hunter Begins (Santa/Calypso)

Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:55 pm
The Twink Hunter Begins (Santa/Calypso) - Page 4 HEADER_sample-1defef0c62717200929536130165e9c4

Santa just sortof smiled from ear to ear! Clearly pleased as Calypso praised her ability to use her abilities! And once they touched down she hopped from the woman's arms, brushing herself off and then pausing as she glanced back at the other woman. "I'm glad I did so well! And i'm sure you'll learn things too! I've had three thousand years to use my abilities, you'll be able to learn more stuff with time." She assured Calypso with a smile.

Of course no doubt it would be strange for Calypso that Santa had such fine tuned abilities. But that was ignoring the sheer ammount of time Santa had been alive to tinker with it even by accident. And so thus doubt might be cast upon that sussy face that the Oni was making. All the same, Santa let out a sigh and put a hand on her hip. "Either way. I think that's good for now. Like you said. Thanks a bunch for helping me out homie! Knew I could count on you." She chimed happily, that ditzy little bitch promptly opening up a Garganta, about to step through.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum