Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Howlin Good Time [Lily/ - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Howlin Good Time [Lily/ - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A Howlin Good Time [Lily/ - Page 4 Empty Re: A Howlin Good Time [Lily/

Sat Sep 18, 2021 11:57 am
A Howlin Good Time [Lily/ - Page 4 EdtHWWhUcAIxYIg

Lilynette quirked a brow slightly as the shinigami bristled a little before the subject of the purpose of shinigami came more and more apparent. All the same she furrowed her brows. "But wouldn't the realms growing more dense be good for the balance? Surely you guys become less and less necessary as the realms bulk up. Like, let's say that you got ten bags of souls on either side. If you lose 4 bags on one side, thats messes with the balance a lot! But if instead you had like..... a THOUSAND bags on both sides. Well then losing four bags is like....barely anything. Right? So with the worlds getting more dense, you guys should have less and less to do yea?" She reasoned, rubbing her chin a little.

She glanced at the shinigami and tilted her head. "Besides. you guys talk about all this balance stuff. But why is it even important? LEt's say that the balance fucks up and the worlds all spill into one space. So what? Sure it'd probably be fucking bonkers for a while. But once everything settles down, you wouldn't have to worry about the balance anymore." She mused, not even really preaching, but just asking questions. She knew vaguely about WHAT Shinigami did, but she wasn't really that aware of WHY they did it. In fact, she had a LOT of questions about the ....questionable nature with which Shinigami conducted business.

The Wolves returned to her, nosing her legs in greeting when they had done their little runs around the area. There was a sound off in the distance, a loud growling. As they passed an alley, a couple of thewolves barred the way from some shady looking humans, one of them was on the ground, clutching his hand as a knife was in the wolf's maw, having been torn from his grip. Just some punks being cleared out of the way for the pair of them. It really did seem an abundantly safe way to travel.

She paused, glancing over at the shinigami. "You said you became a shinigami, that you died. How exactly did ya die if ya don't mind me askin?"

MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Howlin Good Time [Lily/ - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue174500/99999A Howlin Good Time [Lily/ - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:12 pm

Solhammond Palliser | THE MOON CUTTER

"I mean to be honest, I'm not the best person to ask those questions. Like I said I'm still new to stuff like this. The whole theoretical soul balance stuff, isn't my realm of expertise. Some old farts way smarter than me figured this stuff out, and thats just the way it's been." He'd shrug not afraid to just admit he wasn't the most versed in this. In his eyes the world had a lot of unanswered questions that he probably wouldn't find the answer to. He rather focus on the things directly in front of him.

With that being said, she seemed to bring up an infinitely more personal question. From the slight grimace on his face, it seemed the memory was unpleasant.

"Strap in, this one's a bit wild. So awhile back I met this woman who I thought was a shinigami, during.. actually World War Four. My city was being invaded, and we helped each other out getting to safety. She was pretty strong and I thought she was a shinigami." He'd explain the history between Masami and himself. "So, turned out she was a Zanpakatou spirit that manifested it's self into the real world. I used to be a professional fighter in my human life, so I figured she'd be pretty strong."

As they walked he'd glance around, feeling the brief flares of spiritual energy. He merely kept an eye out for anything shady or dangerous that he might need to intervene with.

"She was training me for a bit, and I had inquired about being a substitute shinigami. I was just curious. Well. Masami is a bit eccentric, and took that as permission to try to turn me into one. Well whatever she attempted to do, she fucked up. She killed me. Needless to say, that put me on the path I'm on now." He'd sigh, shaking his head.

"I'm still angry about that. But, what's done is done. No point crying over spilled... blood I guess."

END POST | THE DEAD

A Howlin Good Time [Lily/ - Page 4 JfH75kA
A Howlin Good Time [Lily/ - Page 4 H8Tyk70
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Howlin Good Time [Lily/ - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Howlin Good Time [Lily/ - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:09 pm

Lilynette raised a brow at that and snorted. Wow, Shinigami these days really WERE more laid back. She wasn't happy, but at the very least now she had questions to bring to whatever shinigami she DID wind up running into. A sigh escaping her as she looked forward, eyeing the path ahead. Where was he taking her again? Though when he began to speak up about how he became a shinigami she furrowed her brows, up until her eye went WIDE!

"She fuckin KILLED YOU?! Did you kill her back?! What the fuck?!" She suddenly burst out, instantly bristling a bit at the very idea! But he seemed....weirdly placid. She frowned just a little and put a hand on her hip, rubbing her eyes for a moment before refocusing. "Thats pretty fucked up. And you just ....joined up with the shinigami after one of them killed you? Kinda not surprised your hold on the org is so flimsy. What did you do BEFORE all that? I mean, I know you were a human, but .....why were you all up near a shinigami trying to give you powers in the first place?"
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Howlin Good Time [Lily/ - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue174500/99999A Howlin Good Time [Lily/ - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Mon Sep 20, 2021 12:29 pm

"No, no, I didn't kill her! Masami is a lot of things, stupid definitely, but she meant well." He'd sigh rubbing his head, dismissing the idea entirely. Even with how upset he was, and angry, the thought of harming Masami never occured to him. Sol was a lot of bad things, but he didn't really let loyalty go. She was his friend, and she didn't meant to do something awful to him. And when it happened, she.. tried to make things better.

That was enough for him, and honestly, he didn't care much what others thought on that subject.

"I was a professional fighter, I was paid to participate in matches. I also did a bit of professional wrestling on the side. And other, odd jobs." He'd admit a little sheepishly, thinking back to his old truck. He missed that old girl, she got him through some tough times. "Masami, like I said, met me through some rough circumstances. We where friends, and she occasionally gave me training. I figured, I don't know-" He'd sigh shaking his head.

"I don't know what I was thinking. Looking for purpose, maybe. Even now, I feel like I'm just drifting through life." He'd look to her, his face seemingly displaying the exhaustion which only came from a hard life. Even despite that he forced a smile onto his features, and even a light laugh. "I'm trying to find my place in this fucked world, ya' know. I think about, how I died, a lot. But in a weird way, it was good. I met people I wouldn't have otherwise, and they.. help me out. Believe in me." He'd turn his head forward letting out a louder laugh.

"God I sound cheesy."

END POST | THE DEAD

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:18 pm
Lilynette gave the man an incredulous look. It apparently was a complicated situation, and truth be told, she wasn't sure how to feel about it. It wasn't like she'd ever been alive, how would she feel if some idiot went and cleansed her and sent her to the soul society? Probably incredibly unhappy for one. She hummed, putting a hand on her hip as she considered the situation. Or well, mulled it over. She supposed it wasn't exactly her business, so she just nodded along. Making no comment about that...situation. She didn't feel like she knew enough about the situation to say much about it.

She did pause and consider his mention of what happened after the fact. His endeavors for soul searching. He certainly didn't seem to into his job, and she wound up folding her arms a little as she considered it all. "Sounds like you found yourself a purpose and it still isn't makin ya happy. Maybe you didn't actually WANT a purpose, but just liked the idea of it. You HAVE purpose. you do that whole balance sphiel, you have kids to raise. And here you are feeling like it's not right for you. Maybe ya weren't looking for a cause to belong to, but a group to belong to. But hey, even if ya don't feel like ya belong in your job, at least you feel like ya belong with your family, right?" She chuckled, pointing out the silver lining as she continued to walk with him.

Though she did pause, when she noticed something from her wolves. A weird scent. She stopped by a wall and looked across it. Actoss it, in stylized graffiti was the words "Stay Dead". There was even something on the ground that one of her wolves was sniffing at. She wrinkled her nose and crouched down, picking it up. It was like some little circular cap. She sniffed it and frowned. It smelled....REALLY good. Like......a very tasty soul. "The fuck is this?" She murmured quizzically.
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:19 am

"Maybe."

Though he said little on the matter, it was clear he was thinking on it. For all his faults he tried to keep an open mind when people offered him advice. And Lilynette, even with her quirks, seemed to be trying to help. It cause a thin smile upon his features, before his attention turned to what was the pressing concern. His brow would furrow as he watched her sniff the object.

He'd approach the graffiti, his brow furrowing at this. This was strange, and something he didn't expect to encounter. It didn't take much for him to piece together this was definitely an anti-spirit sentiment. Sol would reach into his pocket removing his phone as he began to take a picture of the spray-paint, the sound of snapping heard and a flash. He'd move to Lilynette, squatting down next to her.

"What's up with that?" He'd inquire, a clear shifting happening in his priorities. "Don't like this, I'm gonna document this area. Tell me what you smell with that, while I take some pictures." He'd explain setting to taking photos of the surrounding area, perhaps to find some insight with what's going on.

END POST | THE DEAD

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum