Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fashion Fury (Hime/Lerna) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Fashion Fury (Hime/Lerna) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fashion Fury (Hime/Lerna) - Page 2 Empty Re: Fashion Fury (Hime/Lerna)

Tue Oct 26, 2021 1:48 am
Fashion Fury (Hime/Lerna) - Page 2 Header1

HIME

Did the blonde-haired woman dislike the location of choice? Hime wondered. She was not entirely familiar with the customs of earth. She analyzed the woman and came to a preconceived conclusion of what she seemed to enjoy There were those who didn't enjoy a crowd and those who welcomed being the life of the party.

"It was certainly a nice dress," she replied casually, reflecting on the outfits they wore a few hours ago. Lerna was the type of woman who seemed as though she could make any dress look good. Still...

Did she make an error in judgment? Judging from her reaction, she wasn't entirely displeased with the locale. If anything, Hime could only observe the woman as she placed a fist at her hip and gazed at her with an impish smirk.

Although it was true she had desired to go to a place where they would avoid being in a large crowd, Hime felt as if she had made a slip-up of some sort. Even so, she carried on, as she smiled softly and gazed at the blonde-haired woman.

"Well, now that I have you to myself, I don't think it would hurt to get to know you better - though that is only possible if you feel comfortable sharing a conversation with me. Trust is not something that should be given freely. The only reason I brought you to a quiet place is that I thought you weren't one for large crowds, given all the chaos at the shop. Perhaps, I was wrong? Either way, my name is Hime Tatsumiya. It is a pleasure to meet you in a more formal manner than our meeting earlier, given our circumstances at the time."

END POST
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fashion Fury (Hime/Lerna) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Fashion Fury (Hime/Lerna) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:26 pm
Fashion Fury (Hime/Lerna) - Page 2 HEADER_Dc71vjTUwAAb7PE

Uhm...what? A look of confusion wrote itself across Lerna's face as she sat there and watched as Hime seemed to suddenly start doubting herself, a glance around at their surroundings before finally she looked back at the woman and just chuckled, reaching out and giving the girl a HEARTY swat on the back as she gave the girl a few, gentler pats on the same spot. "Whoa there girly slow your roll! I'm not upset or anything, I was just surprised at the spot you picked out. It's nice, and quiet. I was going more for playful than angry ya know. Guess I'm still just not great at this kinda thing I suess." She noted with a light smilr, tapping her own chin before looking back to Hime and then canting her head a bit to the side.

"So hey, don't get too worried about it yea? It's nice to meet you Miss Tatsumiya. Name's Lerna. Lerna my Name." She noted in reciprocation, giving a polite nod of her head to the other woman as she waited, watching and HOPEFUL that this highstrung girl would take a moment and relax. Tension definitely wasn't the vibe she was going for on this little outing after all. And besides, a pretty (albeit eerily-pupil'd) woman like Hime really shouldn't be getting all fussed over nothing. Cool was the name of the game, at least in Lerna's book.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:08 pm
Fashion Fury (Hime/Lerna) - Page 2 Header1

HIME

Hime sighed in relief as the woman gave her a hearty smack on the back. She was not quite familiar with earth as she desired. She spent countless years in a prison cell and even before prison, a mass murderer who served the Kokuryuteshi. Social interaction and cues were commonly lost on her, but it's good to know Lerna was not concerned with the locale and simply wanted to have a good time. She smiled at the woman as she nodded her head and let her shoulders relax.

"No, you did just fine in being playful... I believe I was the one in the wrong for believing you found this location to be undesirable. I'm not as accustomed to earth as I'd like to be. I mostly work in my office in the soul society. Unless invited or seeking something out of curiosity, I don't travel here often. That said, it is a pleasure to meet you, Lerna."

END POST

Last edited by Iori on Fri Nov 12, 2021 5:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Nov 04, 2021 7:10 pm
Fashion Fury (Hime/Lerna) - Page 2 HEADER_Dc71vjTUwAAb7PE

Lerna chuckled softly at that and tilted her head, raising a brow for a moment. "You're fine, just uhhhhh I'm just trying to have a good time ya know? It's a nice place." She gestured around, keeping it upbeat. She took a moment to look around before glancing back. "So what did you have in mind? A walk? Some place nearby you wanted to check out or show me?" She ventured calmly enough, still smiling.

It was. ......weird..... but cute in a way that Hime sortof freaked out. Maybe a little more on the concerning side of things but hey, they'd just met, and she knew that some girls got really weird and anxious about meeting new people. Maybe Hime was autistic, or just super ugly and unpopular when she was younger and was only now trying to learn how to be a social person. So for the time being she allowed Hime to have the benefit of a doubt.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum