Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Highs And Lows Of City Livin' [Calypso/Lerna] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000The Highs And Lows Of City Livin' [Calypso/Lerna] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

The Highs And Lows Of City Livin' [Calypso/Lerna] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Highs And Lows Of City Livin' [Calypso/Lerna]

Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:26 pm
ENTER THE DREAMER

Caly would look to the strange blonde woman who seemed all too interested in her, chuckling softly,

"What? Demons? Nah, nothing like that," She wasn't going to say stuff like that around a stranger, or really anybody - that wasn't stuff she was interested in sharing so readily. That wasn't what everyone needed; they didn't need the crying, wounded child in her heart. She had to be better than that, "But I definitely could go for a drink.. But... Uh, I don't really know all of them - I could go for something strong, though."

However, she looked utterly confused when Lerna asked her if she 'blurted that kind of stuff', which only made the danava confused, what was wrong with what she said?

"Loopy? I'm fine. I don't get what you mean - i'm just saying if nobody's hurt by me, I should be fine to just be around. Like, I would figure that be the consensus on who's allowed to.. Hang out, or not, I guess?"

She'd shrug softly, "..But yeah, something strong would be nice. Pick something you think i'd like."

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Highs And Lows Of City Livin' [Calypso/Lerna] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Highs And Lows Of City Livin' [Calypso/Lerna] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Highs And Lows Of City Livin' [Calypso/Lerna] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Highs And Lows Of City Livin' [Calypso/Lerna]

Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:44 pm
The Highs And Lows Of City Livin' [Calypso/Lerna] - Page 2 Eot8js6VoAEzHIh-1-lern

Lerna raised a brow as Calypso promptly transitioned to the defensive, which only cemented her suspicions even further. BUT she decided not to push the issue, instead smiling and raising her hands, surrendering the topic. "Hmm, something strong. Have you ever tried Vodka?" She asked slyly as she ordered a bottle for the two of them, drumming her fingers as she eyed the girl. They insisted on no metaphorical head demons, but they still seemed pretty intent on getting some strong booze in them.

"So, you're here now ......just blowin through the town I guess. What about the future eh? Got anywhere you plan on goin?" She ventured, folding her legs and leaning back in her seat as she gave the woman a measured look, the bottle arriving shortly after her question, at which point she poured shots for the both of them.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Highs And Lows Of City Livin' [Calypso/Lerna] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000The Highs And Lows Of City Livin' [Calypso/Lerna] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Sat Sep 18, 2021 1:03 pm
ENTER THE DREAMER

She'd blink with surprise - Well she was familiar with it, but she never actually had the chance to try any, "Vodka, huh? Never tried it before. I'll give it a go."

Caly would exhale as she waited on that drink to show up, resting her head on the table still as she just overall looked tired, and almost yearning to get some alcohol going in her, that appearance of a cheerful girl gradually diminishing - a subconscious transition, one she hadn't really picked up on as it occurred.

"Plans?" She'd perk a bit when the bottle arrived, taking her shot and downing it quickly, "Damn that feels hot, wow," She'd clear her throat at the burning sensation, gently wincing before showing her glass for another, "Plans... Plans... Well..."

She'd look up and away from Lerna for a moment, "...To be honest, i'm not sure. I did some risky stuff recently... And... I'm not sure where the way up from here is. Has just been a lot of downers."

Drinking a second go if given, she'd just sit and sigh, letting the cold burn of alcohol run through her as she'd close her eyes for a moment, "..What about you? What're you doing about?"

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Highs And Lows Of City Livin' [Calypso/Lerna] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Highs And Lows Of City Livin' [Calypso/Lerna] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:59 pm
The Highs And Lows Of City Livin' [Calypso/Lerna] - Page 2 Eot8js6VoAEzHIh-1-lern

Lerna raised a brow and smiled, taking a sip of her own drink as she watched the woman closely as they seemed to deflate. She folded her legs, drumming her fingers along the table and tilting her head. "Sounds like a lot of plates. I've only ever worried about myself. Never had plans in the past. Right now I just been trying to find some information about some fucker who wronged me in the war. Though I'm slowly coming of the realization that that bitch may already be dead. Which is a pain in the ass." She shook her head and then leaned back in her seat.

"But my pursuit of the motherfucker has led me to some interesting places. I've decided I don't need a plan. I'm here with a pretty girl with a fine ass, enjoying some alcohol, and later on I have some idiot whose fingers I'm gonna break because he cost some other people some money. But to answer your question: My current plans involve getting drunk with a cutie." She chimed, downing her shot and then pouring them both another one. There was no lie in her words. She meant every bit. She was honest, but she also wasn't specific. She shared a tiny bit, but wasn't specific. She didn't mention that the one who hurt her was a demon. But she was being honest, she just wasn't spilling the whole guts of the situation. Enough to let this girl know what was what.

Because the fact of the matter was that this girl sounded like she had a lot of problems. Punctuated by just how quickly she seemed to be tiring out before her. The girl clearly just wanted to relax, and Lerna was more than happy to facilitate that and put her cards on the table.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:00 am
ENTER THE DREAMER

The Danava was already feeling somewhat lightheaded and warm, her droopy gaze to the blondie as she spoke about honestly not really having plans, though she sounded like she was trying to find someone, but probably failed in the end. Absolutely didn't sound like a jovial reunion was desired, but Caly could understand the desire to kick someone's ass for doing them dirty.

"Ohhh.. That's too baad..." Her speech was a little more drawn out than a few moments ago, but she overall remained relaxed. Alcohol worked through her a lot differently than it would a human's body, the Danava let the numbing poison wash through her veins and foggy herself.

Lying her head on the table still, she'd blink slowly with Lerna's referring to her as a 'pretty girl with a fine ass', causing her to puff her cheeks a bit, her face lit with a light blush,

"U-uohh.. Too bad for th-that guy, then.." She'd mumble, her hands playing with the glass as she'd stare at her, wide-eyed, maybe a little too intently,

"..Is that really all you plan to do..?" She'd speak in a low, yet direct tone, "..You seem interested in me for different reasons.. Aside from infatuation."

Her head would tilt somewhat to the side as she'd stare at her, "..Why? Was there something you were hoping for from me? You've gone from intrigued to concerned though... What is it? What about me has you worried?"

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 04, 2021 9:56 pm

Lerna couldn't help but sigh again as Calypso seemed to pick up on something. Something was up with this girl....was she psychic? No if so she wouldn't bother with these questions. All the same, she set her glass down and folded her legs. "Eh? Shouldn't that be obvious? Who wouldn't be worried with the admissions you're making? Talking about all that stuff you make it sound like you've practically been through the wringer." She paused....drumming her fingers for a moment and thinking. Not that that was.....rare she supposed. Not these days.

"I wish there was a more complicated answer, but really you're just a worrying girl. That kind of behavior's gonna turn heads ya know?" She murmured. And in truth she couldn't help but feel those baser motivations kindling into nothing. More than anything she felt more like looking after the girl than putting on the Shmoves. She rubbed her eyes. "Come on. Let's get goin yea? I'll walk you to wherever you're callin home ok?" She reasoned.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum