Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
It Can't Be [Calypso/SOLO] [DREAM] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000It Can't Be [Calypso/SOLO] [DREAM] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

It Can't Be [Calypso/SOLO] [DREAM] Empty It Can't Be [Calypso/SOLO] [DREAM]

Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:41 pm
ENTER THE DREAMER

Darkness.

Her eyes opened up to an unfamiliar scene. Trees stretched far into the sky, branches twisted into hand-like tendrils that clawed at what looked to be a starry night, but upon closer inspection she could see it was not simply stars gazing back down at her, but rather eyes, so many eyes, an entire sea glaring down at her. There was wind, but it was unusually warm and mouthy, like the slow breath of a sleeping giant ran through these woods.

..No.. Wait.. This was familiar.

She got off the grass, that unusually felt like it was reaching for her, to tug and pull her down, but to no avail. She broke away from any attempted grasps by the blades easily, standing and wandering around a bit.

..Where have I seen this place before?

The air was unusually heavy, feeling as if she was at the bottom of a forest, darkness blanketing most of the woods. It was hard to tell where she was and where she was going, but soon she would stop dead in her tracks. She heard the sound of someone, the voice of a younger girl, sounding as if she was talking to someone. Curiosity struck her, as she'd go on to search for the source of the voice, however her advances became increasingly difficult. Grass stuck to her, foliage dug at her, branches tried to grab her, even the earth itself felt like she was moving through quicksand.

She wasn't sure why, but the more she was resisted, the more determined she felt to see the source of the voice. She grunted, she pulled, she struggled, pulling and pulling through the woods that sought to hold her down, until she tore free, falling into a clearing.

Calypso grunted in pain, touching at the scratches the offensive plant matter made for a moment, before rising back up to her feet. Here in this clearing, beneath the grand moon that glowed brilliantly, a mass of watchful eyes upon it's surface, sat a younger girl with a red scarf.

And all around her, the eviscerated bodies of the deceased. Shards of what looked like glass or crystal littered the field, along with the occasional strange bloody knife poking out of the ground, or a body.

It all felt so... Sickeningly familiar.

"...And we can have sleepovers, and watch movies, and have lots of fun," The sickly sweet chatter of the girl did nothing to make the next sight any less horrifying; Looking over her shoulder was not a survivor of whatever gruesome attack occurred, but the roughly stitched together corpse of a multitude of dead, crudely resembling a human shape.

Calypso almost puked, slapping her hands to her mouth as she held back a gag. Does this girl not realize that.. She's talking to a corpse? How could she not tell? Before she even had a chance to say anything, the younger girl turned to look at her.

She did not possess the eyes of an innocent child, unaware of what was going on, but rather the eyes of someone who knew the tragedy laid before her all too well, and had no idea how to process it. The smile on her lips was an unsettling contrast to the look in her eyes, dark tears rolling down her face,

"Oh, hi!" She called, "I didn't know you were there, sorry if I was ignoring you miss!"

"Oh.. It's.. Okay. Don't worry about it.." Calypso smiled nervously, trying not to immediately bring up the mutilated elephant in the room, "So... What're ya doing?"

"Oh, me and my friends were just talking about what we were doing to do later!" Her voice was weak, but cheerful, bloodied hands in her lap, "They were all wrapped up in the war, but I helped them! Isn't that great?"

"Well..." She was trying to figure how to put this kindly to the poor girl, "..Your friends are looking kind of-"

"Tired? Yeah. Don't worry, it's been a long long night. They promised we'd get started tomorrow morning!" The younger girl quickly and desperately cut her off. The eyes above seemed to stare just a little more intensely. The air felt thicker, harder to breathe.

"...Calypso-" She wasn't sure why she said her own name, but it was what felt natural.

"They're just tired," The girl's voice was suddenly lower, quieter, firmer, "They'll be fine in the morning..."

"Calypso-" Again. Firmer. More irritated. Why couldn't she see what was right in front of her?

"They're. Just. Tired." The girl's eyes were slowly turning black as that joyful expression pressed on, twisting her face gradually.

"They aren't-" She was getting angrier, fed up. She couldn't believe she was willing to deny what was right in front of her. It was grim, it was painful, but she had to see it.

"It's just a bad dream," That sweet tone vanished, being replaced with a hollow, pained voice, "It's just a bad dream. It'll be over soon. It's just a bad dream. It'll be over soon..."

"Calypso!-" Her face was no longer gentle, but that of an irritated, tired spirit. This girl had to see what was in front of her damn face if she ever wanted any hope of going on.

"It's just a bad dream!"

She couldn't take it anymore.

The woman lurched down and grabbed the girl by the shoulders, her hands firmly grasping and then shook her as she would shout in her face,

"They're dead, Calypso! They're fucking DEAD! They were made into fucking MINCEMEAT, of course they're fucking DEAD! Open your FUCKING EYES!"

"No," The girl answered back in a cold, inhumane voice, her eyes nothing but black pits staring back at her, "I want to stay where they're alive."

"You fucking can't, okay?! It's over! It's done! They're DEAD! You can't undo that-"

She was cut off by a black, bristled tendril suddenly seizing her by the neck, and holding her tight. Cold laughter escaped the girl she held as her head lolled to the side not much unlike a doll's own,

"Shut up," She had no aggression or malice in her voice, merely the willing, "Shut up forever, you big stupid idiot."

Soon the girl was looming over her, pressing her body to the ground, black lashing tendrils consisting of her lower body, her face having become a near featureless white mask, nothing but black eyes and an ever-grinning mouth dripping darkness looking back at her,

"Shut up. Shut up forever. Shut up. Shut up. I'm so tired of hearing you. I just want to have a nice time with my friends, and all you ever do is mess it up for me."

She felt the tendril wrap tighter around her neck, the woman coughing and struggling beneath the suffocating might of the girl, her hands moving up to grasp at the tendril uselessly. Those eyes high above never shone and stared so intensely before this moment, like a critical audience watching a dramatic play for the twists and turns.

"You're sick. You're evil. You're terrible. I hate you. I hate you so much. I want you to die. Die. Die. Go away forever."

What bullshit was she even spewing right now..? She grasped at the tendril that was tight around her neck, laughing softly,

"G-gods.. You are su-such a ff..ucking b..aby..." She forced out, "..Y-..You can't just m..make me vanish... T-the second things don't go y-your way... Idiot.."

The girl squinted at her, the dark circles that were her eyes mere slits on her near featureless face,

"I don't care. I hate you. You ruin everything."

The older of the two softly sputtered as she tried to force words out, staring intensely back at the girl. Seriousness was in her spirit and voice, "..Being.. A petty b-bitch isn't.. G-gonna bring... Them b..back-"

A sudden, loud sloshing noise was heard. One of the tendrils pierced her chest. But, the other girl's chest too had been pierced in a similar way.

And in a split second, two were one once more.

Calypso opened her eyes in a panic, gasping as she shot upright, panting and holding her chest as she would look around. It was night. She could hear the sound of slumber all around her. All was peaceful but her.

"..Wh..Wha..?" She'd mumble, before sighing and settling back into her sheets, "..Must've been a bad dream. Just.. A bad dream."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum